Exclusive Trump set to indict Hillary Clinton & other deep staters in coming months

Oh goody, lets spend millions of more dollars on people no longer in government, we have already spent millions trying to prosecute with out success. now we have found that many others had & have used private servers. lets just defend the users on our team and prosecute the ones on yours. OR we could all move on, lots of new stuff happening.

President Trump is keen on indicting Hillary Clinton, as he promised he would do during his presidential campaign. Alex Jones breaks down how the Deep State is hell-bent on preventing Trump from restoring law and order in the Justice Department.
Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months

Well this should get interesting, wonder who will end up dead during the process of it all.

Watch how many will never remember even seeing this post lmfao.
lord dude - get off infowars.

Bring the hammer down on them. Make them squeal like little piggies and turn on Obama, because you damned well he was knee-deep in it.
If you knew that, you would have presented us with charges. LOl! You have none, and neither does anyone else.

The crimes she committed are well-documented and violate Title 18 US Code.
no they don't... she did not commit espionage against the United States, nor did her staff.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of the USA

View attachment 230653

Just remember, do unto others, what you would want them to do unto you! I guess this is what Trump wants done to him when he is no longer in office!

What goes around, comes around....

Banana Republics have very little resources.
America is abundant in resources so we will never be a banana republic.

View attachment 230653

Just remember, do unto others, what you would want them to do unto you! I guess this is what Trump wants done to him when he is no longer in office!

Obama spying on Trump was banana Republic, why do you keep forgetting that??
Are we revisiting the, "Obama tapped my wires" again? You are hilarious Frank, I'll give you that.

View attachment 230653

Are we revisiting the, "Obama tapped my wires" again? You are hilarious Frank, I'll give you that.
he is quite a character! :lol:

View attachment 230653

You better be careful. I'm setting the over/under at 8 days until you get banned again. :saythat:

President Trump is keen on indicting Hillary Clinton, as he promised he would do during his presidential campaign. Alex Jones breaks down how the Deep State is hell-bent on preventing Trump from restoring law and order in the Justice Department.
Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months

Well this should get interesting, wonder who will end up dead during the process of it all.

Never happen. Alex Jones is a scumbag. He is the one who belongs in jail.

View attachment 230653

Obama didn't spy on Trump :rolleyes:
heh... ok

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me

Obama spied on Trump’s campaign. Where’s the outrage?

I hope Trump goes and delivers the warrants face-to-face... but if it is raining he'll have to postpone it.

He's the President of the United States and the leader of the free world.

Standing out in the rain isn't part of that job description, unless he happens to know a Marine Corpseman who owns an umbrella.
lead_720_405.jpg
DsyZj6aW0AAFGo1.jpg

View attachment 230653

heh... ok

Even though he didn't, what if Obama spied on Trump's campaign? Afraid of what might be found?

View attachment 230653

heh... ok

Even though he didn't, what if Obama spied on Trump's campaign? Afraid of what might be found?
I believe it is called a felony!....and he did spy on them through...well, pick an alphabet agency...FBI, CIA, DOJ....lots of emails and texts to back that up. Unfortunately the DemonRATS and swamp Republicans have been able to hold up all true investigations!

View attachment 230653

heh... ok

he did and its illegal fuckhead.

i like how most fake stories start with either bombshell or exclusive, lol

View attachment 230653

heh... ok

Yeah, a little Fascism never hurt anyone

Bring the hammer down on them. Make them squeal like little piggies and turn on Obama, because you damned well he was knee-deep in it.
If you knew that, you would have presented us with charges. LOl! You have none, and neither does anyone else.

Specific crimes from Title 18? Go!

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g)

If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy

18 U.S. Code § 641 - Public money, property or records

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof; or

Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;

The Legal Question Over Hillary Clinton's Secret Emails

Here's What the Law Says About Hillary Clinton's Emails

There are several laws that make it a criminal offense knowingly to reveal or mishandle classified information. The main one, 18 USC 1924 reads:

Whoever being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Clinton also has to worry about government rules for handling secrets. In December 2009, President Obama signed Executive Order 13526, which renewed the long-running rules for classifying information and the penalties for revealing it.

Under that order, agency heads like Clinton are responsible for keeping secrets safe throughout their departments. And all officers of the government can be suspended, fired or have their security clearance revoked if they “knowingly, willfully, or negligently” disclosed secrets or broke the rules in any other way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(b)

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so;

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years

18 U.S. Code § 1515 - Definitions for certain provisions; general provision

(b)

As used in section 1505, the term “corruptly” means acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information.

I see 25 years in an orange jumpsuit for Bill's wife.

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

List them for us, then.

Forum List

Back