Example of when cops aren't our friends and what a police state will look like.

The Constitution that the left hate protect us from these power hungry types that history has shown are always there.

Over history humans have shown what they do when given the POWER OF AUTHORITY and why we should not be so automatic to just defend the police.

Why?

Cause they are a government agency, and all government agencies are not to be trusted. The government doesn't actually care about you regardless of how much they claim to.

Now, are there good cops? Yes, friends with many. You know what all of those good cops tell me? Don't trust cops if you are arrested. Do not talk and always invoke an attorney to speak on your behalf.

That's what they all tell me and this clip is an example. Mind you, it isn't the divide and conquer race baiting crap the left pull. No, cause their motivation and agenda are totally different.

They want their own police force to destroy the conservative Constitutional Republic. You see the difference or not?

Damn dude. This has nothing to do with the left. WTF! Police brutality is hardly a left promoted issue. If any party supports police brutality, it’s more likely the R Party.

Why do cons do this shit? Don’t you know libs do it too? Why emulate them?

Last edited:
Out of the 10s or thousands of police on patrol at any given minute of any day across the country, and the dozens of encounters each officer has every day we have a very small percent of actual problems.

Stop looking at single examples and step back and look at police as a whole. Things are just fine.

I will always support police because they are a keystone to society. And I am willing to accept inicdents because nothing ever is always 100 percent perfect all the time. The good the police do far far far outweighs the bad outcomes.

Anytime the cops are a problem on a large scale is in democrat states because they aren't the problem, it's the democrat politicians telling them what to do that's the problem.

Really if you don't want the cops after you then don't break the law.

This is an odd thread from the side that has been pushing the "just comply and you will not get shot" narrative for the last decade.
Coming soon to a Chi-Com-Putin-DemNazi city in what used to be called America near you.

"Wear the mask, take the jab, show us your papers or get shot, get fired, starve and die!"

Out of the 10s or thousands of police on patrol at any given minute of any day across the country, and the dozens of encounters each officer has every day we have a very small percent of actual problems.

Stop looking at single examples and step back and look at police as a whole. Things are just fine.

I will always support police because they are a keystone to society. And I am willing to accept inicdents because nothing ever is always 100 percent perfect all the time. The good the police do far far far outweighs the bad outcomes.

Anytime the cops are a problem on a large scale is in democrat states because they aren't the problem, it's the democrat politicians telling them what to do that's the problem.

On any given day there are thousands of bank interactions. They go off just as they should. That does not mean you ignore the ones that do not.

This is an odd thread from the side that has been pushing the "just comply and you will not get shot" narrative for the last decade.
They've been peddling that lie for decades, since the beginning of the country actually.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

The Constitution that the left hate protect us from these power hungry types that history has shown are always there.

Over history humans have shown what they do when given the POWER OF AUTHORITY and why we should not be so automatic to just defend the police.

Why?

Cause they are a government agency, and all government agencies are not to be trusted. The government doesn't actually care about you regardless of how much they claim to.

Now, are there good cops? Yes, friends with many. You know what all of those good cops tell me? Don't trust cops if you are arrested. Do not talk and always invoke an attorney to speak on your behalf.

That's what they all tell me and this clip is an example. Mind you, it isn't the divide and conquer race baiting crap the left pull. No, cause their motivation and agenda are totally different.

They want their own police force to destroy the conservative Constitutional Republic. You see the difference or not?

Lol, the left does not. Hate the constitution. You are gunna hate this even though you should not, but much like Reagan you are going to get across the isle support in this one. No owning the lib here the lib gunna agree

The just comply has not helped people like Philando Castile.

The government can not violate the rights of people, even those allegedly breaking the law.
Yep. The beauty of living in a small semi-rural community is that everyone is a large game hunter with the ability to hit a target from far away. The cops understand this. Just sayin'...

$300 million dollars per year in "excessive force" settlement to the victims of police violence, and 1000 dead Americans, shot by police every single year, says that things most definitely are not "fine", anywhere in the USA with law enforcement.

You already have a police state, with more people in jail than Russia and China COMBINED.

$300 million dollars per year in "excessive force" settlement to the victims of police violence, and 1000 dead Americans, shot by police every single year, says that things most definitely are not "fine", anywhere in the USA with law enforcement.

You already have a police state, with more people in jail than Russia and China COMBINED.

Ok settlements. 300 million in a year across an entire country with 330 million people isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things. And considering how sue happy people are for a quick payout how many of those are legit lawsuits vs like a lady who got millions for spilling her own coffee on herself and sued McDonald's? George Floyd's family got 27 million because their kid was a career criminal that got high, broke the law and fought police.

How many of those "1000 Americans shot dead by police" were attacking police? Brandishing a weapon? Fleeing or resisting arrest? We're attacking someone else? And so on. Almost all of them is the answer.

You're leaving out basic facts and just picking and choosing your own statistics you make up because you want to believe all police everywhere are kill crazy maniacs because it's what you want to see. All you see is a headline "cop shoots...." And you stop reading and find out nothing more because you only see what you want to see. You're out of touch with reality and addicted to being scared and mad at police.

Ok settlements. 300 million in a year across an entire country with 330 million people isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things. And considering how sue happy people are for a quick payout how many of those are legit lawsuits vs like a lady who got millions for spilling her own coffee on herself and sued McDonald's? George Floyd's family got 27 million because their kid was a career criminal that got high, broke the law and fought police.

How many of those "1000 Americans shot dead by police" were attacking police? Brandishing a weapon? Fleeing or resisting arrest? We're attacking someone else? And so on. Almost all of them is the answer.

You're leaving out basic facts and just picking and choosing your own statistics you make up because you want to believe all police everywhere are kill crazy maniacs because it's what you want to see. All you see is a headline "cop shoots...." And you stop reading and find out nothing more because you only see what you want to see. You're out of touch with reality and addicted to being scared and mad at police.

When you have to resort to lies and hyperbole like you just did, you know you don't really have a position to stand on.

When you have to resort to lies and hyperbole like you just did, you know you don't really have a position to stand on.

What did I lie about? Prove I'm wrong with more than "you're a liar".

Show me where thousands of completely innocent people are randomly gunned down by cops a year and I mean a 1000, not just a few.

Show me where ALL cops are corrupt murders everywhere.

What did I lie about? Prove I'm wrong with more than "you're a liar".

You're leaving out basic facts and just picking and choosing your own statistics you make up because you want to believe all police everywhere are kill crazy maniacs because it's what you want to see.

Nobody has ever argued that. You have to resort to hyperbole to try and deflect from the actual argument because you don't want to face the actual argument.

Show me where thousands of completely innocent people are randomly gunned down by cops a year and I mean a 1000, not just a few.

Show me where ALL cops are corrupt murders everywhere.

One does not have to prove your made up scenarios.

You're leaving out basic facts and just picking and choosing your own statistics you make up because you want to believe all police everywhere are kill crazy maniacs because it's what you want to see.

Nobody has ever argued that. You have to resort to hyperbole to try and deflect from the actual argument because you don't want to face the actual argument.

One does not have to prove your made up scenarios.

Ok I'll consider this conversation at an end then because you can't back up your claims and resort to calling people liars, again without the ability to prove otherwise, and because you can't address the topic at hand at all.

Another one for the ignore list it seems.

Forum List

Back