Example Of Muslim Invasion Of One U.S. City:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
This narrative is a printed article fed into a scanner program that translates it to the spoken word for the convenience of those who are too busy to read.

This is just one example of what we should be expecting if something radical is done to prevent further incursions.

It's WAY quicker to read something than sit through a video. Can you just link the text please?

It's WAY quicker to read something than sit through a video. Can you just link the text please?

I would rather read (ie ---get it over wth) than sit thru a damned video, too----pogo dear

This narrative is a printed article fed into a scanner program that translates it to the spoken word for the convenience of those who are too busy to read.

This is just one example of what we should be expecting if something radical is done to prevent further incursions.

While what the say may be true...I cant stand to listen to a robotic voice.

Robots are THE worst. :death: So distracting.

Utica was Anglo-Saxon, my goodness, do they still use battle axes?
Max headroom approves of robotic voice..

I would if I could but I have no access to it. I suggest you contact the Breaking News people who provided the transcript on YouTube. They might be able to point you to the printed source.

There has been no Muslim invasion anywhere in the United States. This is simply xenophobic bigotry that's been typical of white Christian conservatives.

I know exactly what you mean and I agree. But the subject matter is too interesting to ignore.

I've just come across a very interesting live voice from the UK who has a lot to say about what is going on there and says it very well. His name is Pat Condell and I will post one of his more relevant and well presented talks in a separate thread.

Look for it.

There has been no Muslim invasion anywhere in the United States. This is simply xenophobic bigotry that's been typical of white Christian conservatives.
There has as yet been no Muslim incursion into the U.S. to compare with what has been going on in Europe and Sweden, but there has been a sufficient number of so-called "refugees" fraudulently imposing themselves on our White Christian population to qualify as (as-yet) passive invaders. But I suppose whether or not to recognize them as such depends on one's political orientation and DNA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back