Here Is The Voice Many Of Us Have Been Waiting To Hear Re: What Is Happening in The U.K.

His name is Pat Condell and it's about time we've heard from him.

What are your thoughts on what he has to say?

First, this is for "all you third world criminals flooding into Europe pretending to be refugees"

So, how many of them are there exactly? I mean, most of these attacks are caused by first world citizens of the country or neighboring countries.

He says "thousands", and what evidence does he have? None.

He talks about "honor, dignity or shame", I wonder how much honor, dignity or shame the UK or US govts had when they invaded Iraq or Afghanistan.

"We know that you are not refugees at all, but illegal invaders", well, seeing as he started out saying that this video is for "criminals... pretending to be refugees", then I guess so. The problem is he seems to be aiming this at more than just those few who aren't refugees....

"disgusting behavior", what, like invading countries? Bombing countries? Deposing leaders? Causing civil war?

Oh, and then he goes on about Trump. Fuck off.

He says Trump will keep barbarians out of the country. Well, he's also more likely to cause people to try terrorists acts in the first place. I mean, without Bush in 2003, none of this would probably be happening. Yes, he's one of those thickos who think that you can go around the world invading and there should be no consequences to those actions, but little muzzie fuckjob then fights back, oh, no, they're really bad, while we're good.

Basically this guy is suffering from "cowboys 'n' injuns syndrome", we're the good guys and they're the bad guys, they're good for defending their homeland from genocide and ethnic cleansing and we're the good guys for inflicting genocide and ethnic cleansing. Go figure.

This is the sort of person who voted for Brexit, voted to have his children poorer, voted to give them less opportunities, because he doesn't give a fuck, because he's retired and will die soon.

:clap: :clap2:Gee, where have I heard these talking points before? Of course, the guy is absolutely spot on and his dripping sarcasm is thick with welcome vitriol. It's about time people in the UK start to finally see the light and speak out, you know, years ago I had a Canadian member on a Yahoo Group drop out because we very occasionally touched on politics and the guy fled for his life out of fear that the Canadian government spying on his computer might attack and charge him with sedition just for listening in.

The reality of this political correctness which paralyzes much of the world afraid to call a pig a pig is amazing, worst of all are the Olympian ignorance of those jackasses which attack talk of the abysmal failings of multi-culturalism and forced diversity on a society as being racist or Islamophobic. After all, what is there to fear from Muslims other than the fact that nearly every conflict in the world involves them, every 9/11 attacker was them and they rape children, teach children to hate people they don't even know to blow themselves up all the while trying to take over other country's governments with their own barbaric 12th century Sharia Law. It wouldn't be so bad if the vast majority of Islamic nations and peaceful muslims would actively stand up and speak out against this shit and fight it themselves, but tested, it turns out that 20-40% of them are actually all for the killings. So I'm sorry but the price of letting you people in without a very close examination and constant monitoring is just TOO DAMN HIGH. It isn't paranoia when everyone really is out to get you and it isn't "racism" either when they really are often largely barbaric primitives unfit for modern civilization, and THAT'S A SHAME because it unfairly hurts all of the actually good people caught in the middle who just happen to be Muslim.

If people from other cultures want to immigrate to the West, great! But come here as FRIENDS willing and anxious to adopt our way of living, don't force us to adopt yours.

Last edited:
:clap: :clap2:Gee, where have I heard these talking points before? Of course, the guy is absolutely spot on and his dripping sarcasm is thick with welcome vitriol. It's about time people in the UK start to finally see the light and speak out, you know, years ago I had a Canadian member on a Yahoo Group drop out because we very occasionally touched on politics and the guy fled for his life out of fear that the Canadian government spying on his computer might attack and charge him with sedition just for listening in.

The reality of this political correctness which paralyzes much of the world afraid to call a pig a pig is amazing, worst of all are the Olympian ignorance of those jackasses which attack talk of the abysmal failings of multi-culturalism and forced diversity on a society as being racist or Islamophobic. After all, what is there to fear from Muslims other than the fact that nearly every conflict in the world involves them, every 9/11 attacker was them and they rape children, teach children to hate people they don't even know to blow themselves up all the while trying to take over other country's governments with their own barbaric 12th century Sharia Law. It isn't paranoia when everyone really is out to get you and it isn't "racism" when they really are barbaric primitives unfit for modern civilization.

View attachment 134161

If people from other cultures want to immigrate to the West, great! But come here as FRIENDS willing and anxious to adopt our way of living, don't force us to adopt yours.

No, he's not right at all.

He's willing to ignore whole swathes of history.

Agree or disagree with his words, I suspect his sentiment is catching on by more and more people across Europe with each act of terrorism.

Agree or disagree with his words, I suspect his sentiment is catching on by more and more people across Europe with each act of terrorism.

Yes, there are many people who don't see things clearly and are being directed by forces which have an bad motive at heart.

It would be redundant for me to say there is a rising conflict between Islam and the infidel world, and it would also be redundant for me to ask whose side you are on, so I won't bother. But I will ask if you believe the 9/11 attack was justified.

And I'm also curious to know what your ethnicity is, if you are an American citizen, and if you've ever served in the U.S. military.

It would be redundant for me to say there is a rising conflict between Islam and the infidel world, and it would also be redundant for me to ask whose side you are on, so I won't bother. But I will ask if you believe the 9/11 attack was justified.

And I'm also curious to know what your ethnicity is, if you are an American citizen, and if you've ever served in the U.S. military.

Justified? No, 9/11 wasn't justified. I can tell you why it happened, the process that led up to it happening over a period of 200 years and I can understand why it happened.

There's a rising conflict between Islam and the US with the west getting dragged into it. The US wants conflict, it's with it's interests to have this conflict. After the demise of the USSR the right didn't know what to do, didn't know what to shout at their opponents to get their own way. Bush got in and wondered whether China was the logical option there. Then he pulled back after 9/11 and pushed for all he had.

This is a conflict like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. The right are pushing for it on both sides and the left on both sides can't stop it from happening, then the right on both sides demand that the left join them in their warmongering.

First, this is for "all you third world criminals flooding into Europe pretending to be refugees"

So, how many of them are there exactly? I mean, most of these attacks are caused by first world citizens of the country or neighboring countries.

He says "thousands", and what evidence does he have? None.

He talks about "honor, dignity or shame", I wonder how much honor, dignity or shame the UK or US govts had when they invaded Iraq or Afghanistan.

"We know that you are not refugees at all, but illegal invaders", well, seeing as he started out saying that this video is for "criminals... pretending to be refugees", then I guess so. The problem is he seems to be aiming this at more than just those few who aren't refugees....

"disgusting behavior", what, like invading countries? Bombing countries? Deposing leaders? Causing civil war?

Oh, and then he goes on about Trump. Fuck off.

He says Trump will keep barbarians out of the country. Well, he's also more likely to cause people to try terrorists acts in the first place. I mean, without Bush in 2003, none of this would probably be happening. Yes, he's one of those thickos who think that you can go around the world invading and there should be no consequences to those actions, but little muzzie fuckjob then fights back, oh, no, they're really bad, while we're good.

Basically this guy is suffering from "cowboys 'n' injuns syndrome", we're the good guys and they're the bad guys, they're good for defending their homeland from genocide and ethnic cleansing and we're the good guys for inflicting genocide and ethnic cleansing. Go figure.

This is the sort of person who voted for Brexit, voted to have his children poorer, voted to give them less opportunities, because he doesn't give a fuck, because he's retired and will die soon.

While I acknowledge your inalienable right to be so very wrong, I refuse to waste my time acknowledging your innate stupidity.

Justified? No, 9/11 wasn't justified. I can tell you why it happened, the process that led up to it happening over a period of 200 years and I can understand why it happened.

There's a rising conflict between Islam and the US with the west getting dragged into it. The US wants conflict, it's with it's interests to have this conflict. After the demise of the USSR the right didn't know what to do, didn't know what to shout at their opponents to get their own way. Bush got in and wondered whether China was the logical option there. Then he pulled back after 9/11 and pushed for all he had.

This is a conflict like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. The right are pushing for it on both sides and the left on both sides can't stop it from happening, then the right on both sides demand that the left join them in their warmongering.

I get it! Left, Right, Left Right! In! Out! In Out! I think your have a Freudian fixation, Weirdo!

Insanity, like brown eyes, seems to run in your family.

Forum List

Back