Exactly what high crime or misdemeanor did President Trump commit?

Exactly what was obstructed? Couldn't have been Mueller, he completed his task and no where in his report did he say there was actual interference preventing him from doing so.
LIAR!
From the ACTUAL Mueller Report
The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,”

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."
-George Orwell

Exactly what was obstructed? Couldn't have been Mueller, he completed his task and no where in his report did he say there was actual interference preventing him from doing so.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/politics/read-the-mueller-report/

Nice dodge, exactly where did Mueller say he was obstructed from doing his job? Barr, Weinstein and the DOJ counsels office said his BS theories didn't hold legal water.

Well if there is ever a Democrat president again. We will make sure he never is legit. Thank you! Liberals, for showing us how to do it!

When Articles of I,peachment were passed out of the House Judiciary Committee in 1974, the very first article was,Onstruction of Justice.

Stuff you won't hear on Rush or Fox. You know, historical facts.
Obstruction of an actual crime. There was no crime here.
Obstruction of an investigation. Whether or not a crime was committed is the purpose of the investigation. Obstruct the investigation and you're ONSTRUCTING JUSTICE!

Well if there is ever a Democrat president again. We will make sure he never is legit. Thank you! Liberals, for showing us how to do it!
Wasn't making a president illegitimate your whole point during the Obama administration?

Bitherism, the Tea Party, Boehner and Ryan's House and, most of all,McConnell's Senate.

LIAR!
The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,”

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."
-George Orwell

Excuse me dumb ass, you and Mueller should know private citizens are not subject to federal records keeping laws so there was nothing requiring them to do things differently. How often do you permanently delete your emails. I do it every day. Also I seem to have missed Trumps name in that little wet dream of yours.

When Articles of I,peachment were passed out of the House Judiciary Committee in 1974, the very first article was,Onstruction of Justice.

Stuff you won't hear on Rush or Fox. You know, historical facts.

Onstruction! No! That sounds like some serious stuff. Please enlighten us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mueller laid out the evidence Individual1 attempted to obstruct justice. From looking at the code, I'd assume this was from attempting to interfere corruptly in investigations. Of course, if one doesn't care about US code this is trivial.

CHAPTER 73—OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

[USC07] 18 USC Ch. 73: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

(c) Whoever corruptly—

(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object's integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or

(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

LIAR!

-George Orwell

Excuse me dumb ass, you and Mueller should know private citizens are not subject to federal records keeping laws so there was nothing requiring them to do things differently. How often do you permanently delete your emails. I do it every day. Also I seem to have missed Trumps name in that little wet dream of yours.

They were not "private citizens," they were part of the TRAMP CAMPAIGN!
So typical of the Right, cover one lie with another lie.

Onstruction! No! That sounds like some serious stuff. Please enlighten us.
-George Orwell

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.
Breach of public trust.

I'm part of the public, I don't think he breached my trust, I like what he's done.

Every Single lie is a breach of public trust.

LIAR!

-George Orwell

I was part of the Trump campaign, I told a lot of folks to vote for him, should I have kept all my emails. Everyone was a private citizen including Trump till they began the transition.

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.
Breach of public trust.

I'm part of the public, I don't think he breached my trust, I like what he's done.

Every Single lie is a breach of public trust.

So I guess maobama should have been impeached, he got the first ever liar of the year award. Agreed?

LIAR!

-George Orwell

I was part of the Trump campaign, I told a lot of folks to vote for him, should I have kept all my emails. Everyone was a private citizen including Trump till they began the transition.

wpcbe190611.jpg

he got the first ever liar of the year award.
That's a lie!
And he didn't lie about keeping your plan, old plans could be grandfathered according to the PPACA. The so called "liberal" factcheckers who are supposedly against the GOP swallowed the Republican lie that most Americans lost their doctors.

That's a lie!
And he didn't lie about keeping your plan, old plans could be grandfathered according to the PPACA. The so called "liberal" factcheckers who are supposedly against the GOP swallowed the Republican lie that most Americans lost their doctors.

Really? Argue with these folks.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Even they admit grandfathering was allowed.
From your link:
The Affordable Care Act tried to allow existing health plans to continue under a complicated process called "grandfathering," which basically said insurance companies could keep selling plans if they followed certain rules.

Grandfathered Health Plan - HealthCare.gov Glossary
Grandfathered Health Plan

An individual health insurance policy purchased on or before March 23, 2010. These plans weren’t sold through the Marketplace, but by insurance companies, agents, or brokers. They may not include some rights and protections provided under the Affordable Care Act.

Plans may lose “grandfathered” status if they make certain significant changes that reduce benefits or increase costs to consumers. A health plan must disclose whether it considers itself a grandfathered plan. (Note: If you’re in a group health plan, the date you joined may not reflect the date the plan was created. New employees and family members may be added to existing grandfathered group plans after March 23, 2010).

That's a lie!

Really? Argue with these folks.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law. Your employer may change insurance carriers, for instance, or your insurance carrier may unilaterally modify the terms of your plan.

How common is this? The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, found that in 2007, just over 14 percent of the entire U.S. population "switched" health insurance. However, this underestimates the rate of switching...

And extra bonus:Obamacare set minimum standards for health insurance. Alot of crappy plans had to be discontinued because they were substandard. In other words: shitty plans that nobody likes.

Wasn't making a president illegitimate your whole point during the Obama administration?

Bitherism, the Tea Party, Boehner and Ryan's House and, most of all,McConnell's Senate.
Obama wanted to transform America, that was his campaign slogan. Anyway, we know how to handle something we don't like. Oh, and Obama got just about everything he wanted.

Forum List

Back