Exactly what high crime or misdemeanor did President Trump commit?

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.
Breach of public trust.

I'm part of the public, I don't think he breached my trust, I like what he's done.

Every Single lie is a breach of public trust.

Name one real meaningful lie. I'll wait.

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.
He had the audacity to put Hillary in her place.

he got the first ever liar of the year award.
That's a lie!
And he didn't lie about keeping your plan, old plans could be grandfathered according to the PPACA. The so called "liberal" factcheckers who are supposedly against the GOP swallowed the Republican lie that most Americans lost their doctors.

Really? Argue with these folks.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Even they admit grandfathering was allowed.
From your link:
The Affordable Care Act tried to allow existing health plans to continue under a complicated process called "grandfathering," which basically said insurance companies could keep selling plans if they followed certain rules.

Grandfathered Health Plan - HealthCare.gov Glossary
Grandfathered Health Plan

An individual health insurance policy purchased on or before March 23, 2010. These plans weren’t sold through the Marketplace, but by insurance companies, agents, or brokers. They may not include some rights and protections provided under the Affordable Care Act.

Plans may lose “grandfathered” status if they make certain significant changes that reduce benefits or increase costs to consumers. A health plan must disclose whether it considers itself a grandfathered plan. (Note: If you’re in a group health plan, the date you joined may not reflect the date the plan was created. New employees and family members may be added to existing grandfathered group plans after March 23, 2010).

And they still declared your dear leader the liar of the year, go figure. LMAO

That's a lie!
And he didn't lie about keeping your plan, old plans could be grandfathered according to the PPACA. The so called "liberal" factcheckers who are supposedly against the GOP swallowed the Republican lie that most Americans lost their doctors.

many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law. Your employer may change insurance carriers, for instance, or your insurance carrier may unilaterally modify the terms of your plan.

How common is this? The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, found that in 2007, just over 14 percent of the entire U.S. population "switched" health insurance. However, this underestimates the rate of switching...

And extra bonus:Obamacare set minimum standards for health insurance. Alot of crappy plans had to be discontinued because they were substandard. In other words: shitty plans that nobody likes.

See post #43.

That's a lie!

From your link:
The Affordable Care Act tried to allow existing health plans to continue under a complicated process called "grandfathering," which basically said insurance companies could keep selling plans if they followed certain rules.

An individual health insurance policy purchased on or before March 23, 2010. These plans weren’t sold through the Marketplace, but by insurance companies, agents, or brokers. They may not include some rights and protections provided under the Affordable Care Act.

Plans may lose “grandfathered” status if they make certain significant changes that reduce benefits or increase costs to consumers. A health plan must disclose whether it considers itself a grandfathered plan. (Note: If you’re in a group health plan, the date you joined may not reflect the date the plan was created. New employees and family members may be added to existing grandfathered group plans after March 23, 2010).

And they declared Tramp the TWO time winner of the liar of the year! (actually 3 time winner as "Fake News'' won lie of the year in between Tramp's 2 wins, and we all know he coined that lie)
Suddenly winning liar of the year doesn't matter!

Breach of public trust.

I'm part of the public, I don't think he breached my trust, I like what he's done.

Every Single lie is a breach of public trust.

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."
- George Orwell

Breach of public trust.

I trust him! Everyone trusts Trump except you stupid Tards and the old guard GOP. But Obama breached the nation's trust big time with all his huge lies, why wasn't he impeached?

A president can be removed from office via the impeachment process absent alleged criminal wrongdoing.

Article II, Section 4 authorizes the impeachment of a president who has committed misdemeanors – which are bad acts and bad conduct by a president.

The link below outlines Trump’s impeachable offenses, such as attacking a free press, attacking the judiciary, and violating the due process rights of immigrants.

Impeachable Offenses New - Need to Impeach

TRUMP: George, the report said no collusion.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Did you read the report?

TRUMP: Uh, yes I did
ReadReport.jpg

A president can be removed from office via the impeachment process absent alleged criminal wrongdoing.

Article II, Section 4 authorizes the impeachment of a president who has committed misdemeanors – which are bad acts and bad conduct by a president.

The link below outlines Trump’s impeachable offenses, such as attacking a free press, attacking the judiciary, and violating the due process rights of immigrants.

Bring it, chumps.

That's a lie!

From your link:

And they declared Tramp the TWO time winner of the liar of the year! (actually 3 time winner as "Fake News'' won lie of the year in between Tramp's 2 wins, and we all know he coined that lie)
Suddenly winning liar of the year doesn't matter!

You might want to refer to post #32, and my response to it, to see where this conversation started. You also might note the poster I responded to has not replied to my response. The little commie hypocrite tucked tail and ran.

Advocating for the impeachment of Trump has nothing to do with ‘the left’ – it has to do with the facts; the fact that Trump is unfit to hold office the consequence of this bad acts and bad conduct.

And it’s understood that Trump and most on the right having nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

Advocating for the impeachment of Trump has nothing to do with ‘the left’ – it has to do with the facts; the fact that Trump is unfit to hold office the consequence of this bad acts and bad conduct.

And it’s understood that Trump and most on the right having nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

In your opinion of course.

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won

Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump-Russia Story

A Costly Retraction for CNN and an Opening for Trump

The 12 Most Egregious Fake News Stories Of 2017

CNN Retracts another Story about Trump and his Allies

Should I go on??????

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges?

WTF? Youi live under a rock or something?

Obstruction of Justice is the charge as detailed in the 11 "possible" obstruction instances in the Mueller report.

When Articles of I,peachment were passed out of the House Judiciary Committee in 1974, the very first article was,Onstruction of Justice.

Stuff you won't hear on Rush or Fox. You know, historical facts.

That's because Nixon was guilty of doing just that. Charge Trump with something he did. That is your error!

When Articles of I,peachment were passed out of the House Judiciary Committee in 1974, the very first article was,Onstruction of Justice.

Stuff you won't hear on Rush or Fox. You know, historical facts.
Obstruction of an actual crime. There was no crime here.
Obstruction of an investigation. Whether or not a crime was committed is the purpose of the investigation. Obstruct the investigation and you're ONSTRUCTING JUSTICE!

WTF is "onstructing"? You did this several times already.

Forum List

Back