EX GOP CHAIRMAN says REP discussing how to remove KAVANAUGH'S nomination--FAST

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
This can't be good. Let's see if any of the pricks will have the balls to admit they were wrong and yank him! Especially TRUMP! They're watching the bleeding in real time.

WATCH: Ex-GOP chair reports Republicans are discussing ‘how they withdraw this nomination’ after Kavanaugh allegations

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM
17 SEP 2018 AT 20:41 ET

Michael-Steele-800x430.jpg

Michael Steele served as the chair of the Republican National Committee
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Republicans have been discussing how to withdraw Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination for the U.S. Supreme Court, former RNC Chairman Michael Steele revealed MSNBC.

Steele, who also served as Lt. Governor of Maryland, said the GOP is in a “no-win scenario” with Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination during an appearance with Chris Matthews on “Hardball” on Monday.
“If you’re a Republican and you like the job of senator, do you want to vote for this guy or you’d like the president to pull this baby as fast as possible?” Matthews asked.

“First off, he wanted this vote like three weeks ago at this point,” Steele replied. “But you’re right, I think they want — they are probably looking for ways to avoid this.”

“And I believe that it at least is beginning to be discussed — in some circles at least — how they withdraw this nomination, which opens up a door that the party leadership does not want to have go through come the fall,” he continued...

WATCH: Ex-GOP chair reports Republicans are discussing ‘how they withdraw this nomination’ after Kavanaugh allegations

This can't be good. Let's see if any of the pricks will have the balls to admit they were wrong and yank him! Especially TRUMP! They're watching the bleeding in real time.

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Republicans have been discussing how to withdraw Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination for the U.S. Supreme Court, former RNC Chairman Michael Steele revealed MSNBC.

Steele, who also served as Lt. Governor of Maryland, said the GOP is in a “no-win scenario” with Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination during an appearance with Chris Matthews on “Hardball” on Monday.
“If you’re a Republican and you like the job of senator, do you want to vote for this guy or you’d like the president to pull this baby as fast as possible?” Matthews asked.

“First off, he wanted this vote like three weeks ago at this point,” Steele replied. “But you’re right, I think they want — they are probably looking for ways to avoid this.”

“And I believe that it at least is beginning to be discussed — in some circles at least — how they withdraw this nomination, which opens up a door that the party leadership does not want to have go through come the fall,” he continued...

Only R's with no balls would pull this nomination over an accusation from an activist left wing Democrat at the 11th hour.

Only R's with no balls would pull this nomination over an accusation from an activist left wing Democrat at the 11th hour.
There are some with no balls............LOL

Either way........it's going to a vote........the left will use it either way..............

If he's confirmed..........they will go on the rampage that the GOP selects Rapists to the Supreme Court.........all for politics....

Released right before the vote...........known about since July..............stinks to the high heavens.

Pretty sure i was screwing her in 2012. That is why she was in therapy. Can't remember when we broke it off though....

There are some with no balls............LOL

Either way........it's going to a vote........the left will use it either way..............

If he's confirmed..........they will go on the rampage that the GOP selects Rapists to the Supreme Court.........all for politics....

Released right before the vote...........known about since July..............stinks to the high heavens.

Let them go on a rampage. I'm beginning to wish for it, as it would present a clear opportunity.

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Centerleft, I think the above quote belies the headline. Mr. Steele is opining only. I'm sure he has many Republican friends who are discussing how to back off, but he 'believes ' it is being discussed. He does NOT say is IS discussed. Nor does he say he thinks it is being discussed by the guys who do the voting. Mr Steele could very well mean party members outside the legislature are doing the discussing. I'll bet he does NOT approve of a headline declaring he says discussions are taking place. Somebody is getting ahead of their skis here.

Lol. Cognitive dissonance thy name is liberal.
Steele was always a nut.
I think the libtards called him a “token”.

He was terrible. Sadly enough the fact that he is black also led many Republicans fall over each other endorsing him.
He didn’t last long as I recall. An unmitigated disaster. And still going.

I somehow think Kavanaugh will chicken out, but that would make him look guilty as sin. I guess we will have to catch him for lying and evading questions.

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM

Sure, Mike.

Sure

Forum List

Back