Ew! A new low for the First Lady

Screaming, you are a knucklehead for not enjoying the humor.

what's funny about two men dressing up like women who can barely think or talk....with a First Lady who speaks about eating well....?

isn't this women bashing....?

isn't this gay bashing....?

isn't this fat people bashing....?

isn't this low-information voter bashing....?

the irony here is fascinating...:eusa_whistle:

It's nice to know that our presidential family finds it important to be involved in Hollywood and TV. How else are the dumbtarded voters going to relate to them?

She's very active and promoting her health programs and also the ACA for the president. You won't find her sitting around the WH or some ranch, like a lump all the time.

(Like Laura and Barbara)

Poor conservatives

Stuck in the 50s

I wish ;) The conservatives we're talking to are stuck in the 18th century. :eek:

The 1950's were better then many areas over today.
-One parent could work and sustain a large family
-Children worked hard and grew up to be successful. Can't say that about a lot of children today as they watch lady gaga! This is good for America's future!
-The parents as a percentage cared more for their children.
-The lower and upper classes were more fair
-America's ability to innovate was far higher! Rockets, medical science, etc...No one would ever question rather it is good or not as they're today.
-America was respected

How sad it is to degrade the role of a first lady as Michelle has done. Classy first ladies such as Jackie Kennedy and Laura Bush would never stoop to such low standards as this negress has done.

Negress? Speaking of degrading...

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I watched this, twice. It was funny as shit. Michelle did a great "ewww" too.

I'm no obama fan but seriously, lighten up.

btw, this is where Jimmy Fallon came up with the "Sara" character. Spontaneously funny.

Turn the sound up ... @about 10 seconds you hear the audience member say "ew" and from that, Jimmy ran with it. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_FHLa7oyII]Late night with Jimmy Fallon - "Ew" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Screaming, you are a knucklehead for not enjoying the humor.

what's funny about two men dressing up like women who can barely think or talk....with a First Lady who speaks about eating well....?

isn't this women bashing....?

isn't this gay bashing....?

isn't this fat people bashing....?

isn't this low-information voter bashing....?

the irony here is fascinating...:eusa_whistle:

No, it's none of them. Watch the vid I posted on where Fallon came up with this character.

It really sucks when a First Lady has a sense of humor.

I thought Laura was great here, and Michelle on SNL.

Last edited by a moderator:

btw, this is where Jimmy Fallon came up with the "Sara" character. Spontaneously funny.

Turn the sound up ... @about 10 seconds you here the audience member say "ew" and from that, Jimmy ran with it. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_FHLa7oyII]Late night with Jimmy Fallon - "Ew" - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: I made a Tonight show thread and I'm going to start collecting these. I love this stuff.

Poor conservatives

Stuck in the 50s

I wish ;) The conservatives we're talking to are stuck in the 18th century. :eek:

-Children worked hard and grew up to be successful. Can't say that about a lot of children today as they watch lady gaga! This is good for America's future!
-America's ability to innovate was far higher! Rockets, medical science, etc...No one would ever question rather it is good or not as they're today.
-America was respected

And that is when Progressivism really took over!

My how we have fallen.

Turn the sound up ... @about 10 seconds you here the audience member say "ew" and from that, Jimmy ran with it. :lol:

And now, the first video is even funnier.

Thank you.

Four days? EWWWW!!!

Accuse me of not having a sense of humor, but I didn't fine that the least bit humorous. IMO this kind of stuff is beneath the standard of what First Lady is about.

Last edited:
Poor conservatives

Stuck in the 50s

-America was respected

And that is when Progressivism really took over!

My how we have fallen.

You mean When Eisenhower was President? When the rich were taxed more, and republicans didn't mind social security and labor laws.
Weren't Unions big then too?

A more accurate statement would have been, when capitalism took over. In the 50s we had capitalism but it didn't rule our lives. ;)

In 100 years I'm betting the history books will say "Laura Bush had class" and "Michelle Obama was the wife of the first black president". Which one means more?

Forum List

Back