Ew! A new low for the First Lady

"We hate Obama for being as bad as Bush so anything that his wife does is a new low fer freedumb n' 'Murka!" - a Teabagger

Yep, she was terrific as always.

And, really got her point across.

Thanks for posting this.

Ew! I can't believe I watched that entire clip!

neither could i.....to think a First Lady of the United States would sink to this level.....:puke3:

I don't see what you mean. She was a guest on the show who performed a skit and actually did a decent job of it. I am not a fan of either Fallon or Ferrell, but it even made me crack a smile or two.

Ew!

I don't see any reason to berate the First Lady over this. Just because I'm not a fan of those two doesn't mean others aren't. Ew!

Ew! I can't believe I watched that entire clip!

neither could i.....to think a First Lady of the United States would sink to this level.....:puke3:

I don't see what you mean. She was a guest on the show who performed a skit and actually did a decent job of it. I am not a fan of either Fallon or Ferrell, but it even made me crack a smile or two.

Ew!

I don't see any reason to berate the First Lady over this. Just because I'm not a fan of those two doesn't mean others aren't. Ew!

First Lady Michelle has said before that young people are 'knuckleheads'.....guess this stupid ass 'information' skit confirms it.....

Ew!

First Lady Michelle has said before that young people are 'knuckleheads'.....guess this stupid ass 'information' skit confirms it.....

She's right! The younger fuckers can watch and idealize lady Gaga = pretty fucking dumb!

Yep, she was terrific as always.

And, really got her point across.

Thanks for posting this.

Evolution Of Mom Dancing (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Michelle Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-URl9F17Y]Evolution Of Mom Dancing (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Michelle Obama) (Late Night with Jimmy Fallon) - YouTube[/ame]

She was so cute as always on Jimmy Fallon. :)

It's nice to know that our presidential family finds it important to be involved in Hollywood and TV. How else are the dumbtarded voters going to relate to them?

How sad it is to degrade the role of a first lady as Michelle has done. Classy first ladies such as Jackie Kennedy and Laura Bush would never stoop to such low standards as this negress has done.

Forum List

Back