Is Melania a missing person?

What has happened to the former First Lady?
She is rarely seen in public and when she is it looks like she has been replaced with a body double.

Has she been killed?
Is she locked up somewhere?
Is she being drugged to keep quiet?
Aren’t you happy she is missing? She did so many bad things in her life, according to wing nuts.

Aren’t you happy she is missing? She did so many bad things in her life, according to wing nuts.
u1pfeir1ojpc1.png

she says stay tuned. which is not a yes, which means she's about the ditch

She is rarely seen in public and when she is it looks like she has been replaced with a body double.

Has she been killed?
She must have her own private bank account that the law can't touch. Don't you think?

I bet you say that to all the ponies you ride

About a year ago I was dating a 30 year old hottie from Belarus. Conservatives here kept going on and on about how she's only dating me because I have money. Which was true but that's besides the point.

If you ask them about Trump and Melania and it's love. Even though the age gap is the same and he has way more money than me.

Melania has to have some money tucked away for her and Baron. No way if Trump goes belly up she's going to go broke too. No way.

We already know that she got to renegotiate her pre nup after the Stormy thing came out. She was so embarrassed and would have left him but he promised her much more than what was in the original pre nup.

That was before he had the E Gene Carroll settlement and this more recent case where he owes 1/2 a billion dollars.

Trump says he can’t pay $464 million bond in New York case.​

Trump has said he is worth billions, but much of his wealth is in real estate, which was not accepted by underwriters as collateral, his attorneys said, per the AP.

Especially when they know he over values them.

Has she been killed?

I fucking LOVE IT! Trump had the balls to bring Bill Clinton accusers to his debate with Hillary. Remember that?
1712836652126.png
Tr
But in the past he said look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies.

Well karma is a bitch now isn't it?

Melania Trump Not Showing Up for Award at Mar-a-Lago Raises Eyebrows​

Trump said sorry the first lady can't be here to accept this award that we made up to make her happy. Even though this is where she lives. Oh sure we could have done this in 20 minutes after she puts her make up on or tomorrow but....LOL.

On Friday at a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago, Trump's Florida resort residence, Tom Homan, who served during the Trump administration as acting director of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) awarded Melania a "Child Advocacy Award"

"We wanted to take this opportunity, I know the first lady couldn't get here, but we wanted to give Melania Trump the Child Advocacy Award because she did so much for children when she was first lady," Homan said.

Child advocacy Award? Never heard of it. And what does Tom Homan have to do with this issue he was in charge of putting kids in cages.

She told you that herself, did she? In reality, you made it up.

It's pretty obvious she's unhappy. This Stormy Daniels case is going to humiliate her again. Remember. Karen McDougall apologized to Melania.

Why on earth does she put up with that fat, smelly narcissist?

I fucking LOVE IT! Trump had the balls to bring Bill Clinton accusers to his debate with Hillary. Remember that?
View attachment 930522Tr
But in the past he said look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies.

Well karma is a bitch now isn't it?

Melania Trump Not Showing Up for Award at Mar-a-Lago Raises Eyebrows​

Trump said sorry the first lady can't be here to accept this award that we made up to make her happy. Even though this is where she lives. Oh sure we could have done this in 20 minutes after she puts her make up on or tomorrow but....LOL.

On Friday at a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago, Trump's Florida resort residence, Tom Homan, who served during the Trump administration as acting director of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) awarded Melania a "Child Advocacy Award"

"We wanted to take this opportunity, I know the first lady couldn't get here, but we wanted to give Melania Trump the Child Advocacy Award because she did so much for children when she was first lady," Homan said.

Child advocacy Award? Never heard of it. And what does Tom Homan have to do with this issue he was in charge of putting kids in cages.

I'd forgotten that Trump brought the four Clinton accusers to the debate. He was just trying to hurt Hillary.

Looks like it's his turn. What a creep.

Forum List

Back