Niw this is awesome. Delingpole to head up BrietBart in the UK.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Whooooooo hooooooooo! I am vibing like crazy.

Watch James rock the liberal house down in Britain and shred it completely apart. YAY!

James Delingpole and Raheem Kassam head Breitbart's new London team

Breitbart.com, the right-wing news and opinion website, is taking off in Britain. The most high-profile recruit is James Delingpole, the conservative polemicist noted for his work at the Daily Telegraph and The Spectator, who becomes executive editor.

AND he's going to be backed by this fabulous conservative who is going to help him kick ass.

Kassam is quoted on the site as saying that "today's media establishment and conservative movement in the UK has become obsolescent and fundamentally uninspiring.

"With the Breitbart UK expansion, and a real thirst for making, breaking and shaking up the news, I'm positive we can inject the kind of vigour and buzz that the late Andrew Breitbart himself exuded."

James Delingpole and Raheem Kassam head Breitbart's new London team | Media | theguardian.com

Oh and James has written several excellent books. If you are conservative, get your hands on them.

"How to be right: The essential guide to making lefty liberals history" and"Welcome to Obamaland: I have seen your future and it doesn't work."

Oh and I swear you will love his Coward series.

And never forget his identifying AGW fanatics as "watermelons" Green on the outside and so very very red on the inside.

Last edited:
I just Googled him and that's not what he says.

Today is the sad day when I must bid you all farewell. I have been appointed Chief Sustainability Consultant at the Department of Energy and Climate Change, working directly to one of my all-time-heroes Ed Davey, with a juicy, taxpayer-funded salary, a ring-fenced pension and a bio-fuel-powered Aston-Martin just like the Prince of Wales's.

Farewell, Knights of Delingpole ? and thank you, trolls ? Telegraph Blogs

He does have a nice intro header. :lol:

James Delingpole is a writer, journalist and broadcaster who is right about everything. He is the author of numerous fantastically entertaining books, including his most recent work Watermelons: How the Environmentalists are Killing the Planet, Destroying the Economy and Stealing Your Children's Future, also available in the US, and in Australia as Killing the Earth to Save It.

I just Googled him and that's not what he says.

Today is the sad day when I must bid you all farewell. I have been appointed Chief Sustainability Consultant at the Department of Energy and Climate Change, working directly to one of my all-time-heroes Ed Davey, with a juicy, taxpayer-funded salary, a ring-fenced pension and a bio-fuel-powered Aston-Martin just like the Prince of Wales's.

Farewell, Knights of Delingpole ? and thank you, trolls ? Telegraph Blogs

He does have a nice intro header. :lol:

James Delingpole is a writer, journalist and broadcaster who is right about everything. He is the author of numerous fantastically entertaining books, including his most recent work Watermelons: How the Environmentalists are Killing the Planet, Destroying the Economy and Stealing Your Children's Future, also available in the US, and in Australia as Killing the Earth to Save It.

:lmao:

That's James. You have to read further. It's his smart ass intro.

Forum List

Back