Evidence for Evolution

There are a couple resident creationists posting on this board.

They often make the blanket statement that there is NO evidence supporting the Theory of Evolution.

Now, I don't care what their personal beliefs are. They can believe in Santa Claus for all I care.

But I'm not going to let them claim there is NO evidence for the Theory of Evolution. If there was NO evidence for evolution, it couldn't have become the entire framework for biological science.

Here's what the evidence is summarized in a nutshell written by people with more credentials than me.

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: The Scientific Case for Common Descent
There is no reason to doubt the Theory Of Evolution.

And no reason to believe it either.

A theory is just a theory.

A law (in science) is just a theory too.

There is a mountain of evidence as to why it is scientific fact. Most who don't think this true are too lazy to climb.

Also we're providing gadgets to the those lazy climbers. Strong ropes, ladders, security belts, helmet etc.. They just refusing to climbing. Evolution is a fact with unlimited evidence, records and fossils.
I love looking at the evidence for evolution. It is overwhelming.

I just read there may be 1 trillion different species on earth right now. And 99% of all the species that have ever lived here have gone extinct. That's crazy. I think or hope humans will endure.

They often make the blanket statement that there is NO evidence supporting the Theory of Evolution.

Now, I don't care what their personal beliefs are. They can believe in Santa Claus for all I care.

But I'm not going to let them claim there is NO evidence for the Theory of Evolution. If there was NO evidence for evolution, it couldn't have become the entire framework for biological science.

Here's what the evidence is summarized in a nutshell written by people with more credentials than me.

There is a mountain of evidence as to why it is scientific fact. Most who don't think this true are too lazy to climb.

Also we're providing gadgets to the those lazy climbers. Strong ropes, ladders, security belts, helmet etc.. They just refusing to climbing. Evolution is a fact with unlimited evidence, records and fossils.

I just read there may be 1 trillion different species on earth right now. And 99% of all the species that have ever lived here have gone extinct. That's crazy. I think or hope humans will endure.

Recent fossils discovered in China of animals that were clearly dinosaurs but with feathers and other avian features confirms that birds are what some dinosaurs evolved into. The stretch of time of the evolution of life on Earth is so long it is hard to grasp. At least 600 milllion years and possibly as far back as 1.2 billion years for multicellular life. Modern homo sapiens occupying only 200,000 years of that time span.

Recent fossils discovered in China of animals that were clearly dinosaurs but with feathers and other avian features confirms that birds are what some dinosaurs evolved into. The stretch of time of the evolution of life on Earth is so long it is hard to grasp. At least 600 milllion years and possibly as far back as 1.2 billion years for multicellular life. Modern homo sapiens occupying only 200,000 years of that time span.
Even 1 million. Still we've only been here for a second and it doesn't look good. We're over consuming, overpopulated, we have nuclear weapons and we aren't particularly built for outdoors.

What kind of people don't believe evolution?

Turkey Bans the Teaching of Evolution in Public Schools

Forum List

Back