Eviction notices piling up in Los Angeles

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Everything's fine. Approximately 50,000 eviction notices were filed by landlords in the city, according to figures released on Monday by the L.A. Controller’s Office.

I bet most of those people took advantage of the "covid" protections and didn't pay rent during that time. Oh well.

LOL....Once the NGOs hear about it the new tenants will be en route via bus.
smiley_bandit.gif

Everything's fine. Approximately 50,000 eviction notices were filed by landlords in the city, according to figures released on Monday by the L.A. Controller’s Office.

I bet most of those people took advantage of the "covid" protections and didn't pay rent during that time. Oh well.

LOL....Once the NGOs hear about it the new tenants will be en route via bus.
smiley_bandit.gif

this is excellent news....thanks...elections have consequences

Yeah, totally not related to Joe Biden's and the Democrat's shit economy.

Everything is sunshine and lollipops.
I managed to pay my mortgage or rent no matter who was president since 1981. Who the president is doesn't allow you to not pay, unless it is under Trump and his 2020 shitty economic activity

I managed to pay my mortgage or rent no matter who was president since 1981. Who the president is doesn't allow you to not pay, unless it is under Trump and his 2020 shitty economic activity

Well aren't you the white and privileged one? Now go tell those 50,000 deadbeats in LA to pay their rent, just because you did.

50,000 evictions means 50,000 vacant properties. Did you hear that Mr. Abbott? Start filling about 1000 of those busses up and point them west. Gavin can handle it.

la is the 2nd biggest city in america...the number of homeless is extreme...seems the lack of housing and rent control and the collapse of silcon valley have put people /families on the street...it is a shame in this rich country of ours that people live on the streets at the mercy of predators/drugs etc

la is the 2nd biggest city in america...the number of homeless is extreme...seems the lack of housing and rent control and the collapse of silcon valley have put people /families on the street...it is a shame in this rich country of ours that people live on the streets at the mercy of predators/drugs etc
Those are people with drug addictions and mental health issues, they don't want to work or pay rent. Some truly are there as a result of a lost job or the absurd cost of housing in L.A. but those people can get a bus ticket and move to a lower COL location. There are plenty of jobs for those willing to work.

Forum List

Back