Everyone is smart except President Trump....

It’s amazing how some people think only a smooth talking career politician would know what’s best for our country.
Its more amazing that some people think being led by a narcissistic pathological liar is a good thing.

No....obama isn't President anymore..... you have to stop drinking .......

obama.jpg

It’s amazing how some people think a smooth talking career politician knows what’s best for our country.

it's amazing how some people think a con man from queens who is a 4x bankrupted carnival barking reality star turned rooooskie asset knows what's best for our country.

Proof Trump ever declared bankruptcy. Oh thats right, he never did.

Stop watching CNN. You'll get a little less stupid.

It is funny to watch the far left call Trump a moron, yet they voted for and supported worse than Trump.

So if trump is this big moron and he is smarter than all the far left put together, what does that make the far left?

It’s amazing how some people think a smooth talking career politician knows what’s best for our country.

it's amazing how some people think a con man from queens who is a 4x bankrupted carnival barking reality star turned rooooskie asset knows what's best for our country.

The Details About the 6 Donald Trump Corporate Bankruptcies

How is Donald Trump Able to File for Bankruptcy So Many Times?

Trump and His Debts: A Narrow Escape

:itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :fu:

LMAO at all the Trump haters screaming “TRAITOR!” And “Putin’s Puppet!” Love it love it love it love it bc there’s actually no evidence for either of these claims. All you have to show for your claims are Photoshopped memes and gifs—that’s the best you can do.

Answer me this: how smart would it have been for Trump to act openly hostile to Putin in front of the world? If you’re so afraid of Putin and think he’s such a dangerous guy, wouldn’t you think it’s probably better to get along than call him a liar who purposely fucked up the election? I know Obama and Putin didn’t necessarily see eye-to-eye (or at least that’s how the media portrayed their relationship), but I guarantee you Obama was at least respectful to him. Ya’ll want Trump to be disrespectful to a guy like Putin? If this is your stance you’re a true fool and unless you have a expertise in diplomacy, foreign relations and/or negotiating with foreign leaders I really don’t give a fuck what you have to say. You’re nothing but a mouthpiece for the media and you look stupid as hell.

Thank you for proving me right!! LOL Trump never declared bankruptcy, companies that were in his name did.

SELF PWNAGE IS THE BEST PWNAGE!

Trump is worth 2 BILLION dollars. He has NEVER declared bankruptcy.

Thank you for proving me right!! LOL Trump never declared bankruptcy, companies that were in his name did.

SELF PWNAGE IS THE BEST PWNAGE!

Trump is worth 2 BILLION dollars. He has NEVER declared bankruptcy.

lol... poor delusional you. he is trumpco. his name is his brand is him.

why do you think american banks put him on a strict allowance back in the 90's? cause he was a financial wizard with self control that made great biz'nez decisions? LOL!!! & when he tapped them out, he went to the rooooskies. that's why he won't show his tax returns.

poor, poor, poor delusional you.

It’s amazing how some people think only a smooth talking career politician would know what’s best for our country.
Its more amazing that some people think being led by a narcissistic pathological liar is a good thing.
Democrats aren’t known for being smart.
From my understanding dems are smarter than repubs. I dont belong to either party but I have to side with the dems on this one. Repub side has an overabundance of idiots and morons.

"Your understanding"... LOL.

That's what you've been told by other democrats.

obama.jpg

obama talked big, then did whatever putin wanted....

Trump?

Trump....puts troops in Poland, hurts putin.

Trump pushes American energy production...hurts putin.

Trump building up U.S. military....hurts putin.

Trump increases sanctions against Russian oligarchs...hurts putin.

Trump killed 200 Russian mercenaries working for putin... hurts putin.

Trump gave deadly weapons to Ukraine, to kill Russians.... hurts putin.

Trump told NATO to pay for and rebuild their militaries... hurts putin.

Trump told Germany to stop giving Russia billions of dollars...hurts putin.

Trump attacked Syria after chemical weapons attack...hurts putin.

Trump ended obama Iran deal...hurts putin.
U.S. troops head to Russian border in Poland as Trump shifts NATO view

obama.jpg

You mean this guy? Putin's bitch?

that tired old clip, yet AGAIN. hmmmm that makes around the 5th time i've seen that dredged up in the last day or 2. god, even trump is using it. you see, ummmm nobody seems to answer the very easy question :

exactly what has obama done re: russia since he's been outa office 'eh? it's been a while....& there's been nothing tying him to putin at all.

at all.

that is except since that hot mic 'gotcha' moment, obama imposed sanctions on russia AND threw out a bunch of their diplomats. huh... why did trump bald face lie about that? & i bet you believed the pablum too, riiiiiiiiight?

Forum List

Back