Borat gets caught by gun store owner, leaves with tail between his legs...

The shop owner should have let him continue by handing him a BATFE Form 4473 to fill out, and said "Please fill out this form, I'll be right back."

Then go to the back room and immediately call the ATF..

The shop owner should have let him continue by handing him a BATFE Form 4473 to fill out, and said "Please fill out this form, I'll be right back."

Yeah, that would have happened :laugh:

More so than the possibility of selling some idiot who walks in off the street claiming to be a non-citizen, and indiscriminately selling him a firearm. All firearms sold through that establishment and any other gun store for that matter, require the 4473 and a an NICS criminal background check.

More so than the possibility of selling some idiot who walks in off the street claiming to be a non-citizen, and indiscriminately selling him a firearm. All firearms sold through that establishment and any other gun store for that matter, require the 4473 and a an NICS criminal background check.
And I’m sure Cohen would have falsified documents :rolleyes:

Borat is a moron.
He's also got no viewers

Just 327,000 sets of eyeballs tuned in to the premium cabler on Sunday night to see the Borat star spoof Senator Bernie Sanders, gun activists, Trent Lott, supporters of Donald Trump and more in the first episode of the series. Among the key demographic of adults 18-49, Who Is America? pulled in a low 0.1 rating. That put the secretive and controversial Who Is America? in the hinterland of the 70th highest-rated original show on cable on July 15.

Forum List

Back