GOFUNDME Cuts Off Donations to Bring Trump Baby Balloon to U.S.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
They needed $4500 and got $23K+ and stopped the campaign!

baby.png

• Banned
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 205799

4500 seems like quite a bit. They could have recreated it here for less. I guess they aren't too bright after all.

That wouldn't even pay for the graphics, idiot. Much less the materials and labor. I'm in the design industry and know the software involved.
Thanks for showing how un-bright you are.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 205799

4500 seems like quite a bit. They could have recreated it here for less. I guess they aren't too bright after all.

That wouldn't even pay for the graphics, idiot. Much less the materials and labor. I'm in the design industry and know.

Hmmm, I guess you're not as smart as you think you are... There are plenty of companies that do advertising balloons. So many that you can get regular ones for as cheap as 250 bucks.

The one below would be 700 bucks. Like I said, with a bit more than 2 minutes research i bet you I could get that redone for waaaaaay the hell less than 4500 bucks. Like i said, you people don't know poop from poopola.
7ft-yellow-advertising-balloon-Sunspot-Solar-logo-225x300.jpg

Advertising Balloons Information - Advertising Balloons

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why is the ability to donate allowed to continue after the needed amount of money has already been scored?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How many balloons are they looking to deploy?
:desk:
Five

Just five? We need to have a team that does nothing other than follow the blob around and deploys it whenever he, Pence, SHS, or whomever leave the building. I’d like to see miniature versions on every restaurant dinner table in DC so that these folks can go and have a great dinner and look at their messiah hovering above the calamari.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 205799

That wouldn't even pay for the graphics, idiot. Much less the materials and labor. I'm in the design industry and know the software involved.

Design industry my ass. Is that stupid avatar of yours part of your "design work?" I could design that balloon on my desk without a computer for about $5 with a pen and a sheet of paper. But the good news is that you jerks are spending THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of your own money for what? A freeking trump balloon that accomplishes NOTHING but make your puny dicks hard. Free advertising for Trump, the guy OWNS you.

I think it’s a great idea. Let the regressives demonstrate to all of America they have no ability to talk about issues. It’s all BLM rioting, pro-Islamic and fag pride parades. Now they can add Trump Derangement Syndrome marches with Trump balloons.

Keep it up regressives, you’re looking good.
:gay::alirulz::spinner:

Forum List

Back