trump mentions Navalny's death in his media platform

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Of course he did not mention that Navalny's death is directly linked to Putin. trump would never dare say something negative about Putin.

No, instead he slammed Dems and those trying to bring him to justice. trump is the leader of the Pro- Putin MAGA party.

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," Trump said in the post.

Typical Trump
Use it to be about yourself and NEVER criticize Putin

Maybe Navalny was vaxxed?

That 'sudden death' stuff is going around again.

Yes, it's ok to laugh at this..... I did. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

79bd5c1b89d658c6.jpg

Of course he did not mention that Navalny's death is directly linked to Putin. trump would never dare say something negative about Putin.

No, instead he slammed Dems and those trying to bring him to justice. trump is the leader of the Pro- Putin MAGA party.
Feeds more suspicion that Trump fears Putin releasing the Pee Pee Tape(s).

Yeah but Biden never mentions it. In fact he probably doesn't know who it its.
3 days ago:

Navalny’s Death Raises Tensions Between U.S. and Russia​

President Biden condemned “Putin and his thugs” for the Russian dissident’s demise, while European allies urgently sought assurances that the United States would not abandon them.

I wonder if he is planning an executive order, as part of day one dictator actions to suspend constitution in order to jail his political opponents and those not loyal to his new regime, if elected. He has often admire Putin's work and action. This time he did not speak negatively of Putin again, in any meaningful way. Another case of envying strongman control?

I wonder if he is planning an executive order, as part of day one dictator actions to suspend constitution in order to jail his political opponents and those not loyal to his new regime, if elected. He has often admire Putin's work and action. This time he did not speak negatively of Putin again, in any meaningful way. Another case of envying strongman control?

Maybe Trump would ask Putin to deliver a State of the Union in his first year?

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," Trump said in the post.

Typical Trump
Use it to be about yourself and NEVER criticize Putin
Trump sees how the Progs and their shills respond. I would not be surprised if most of the Prog network shill commentators never heard of him. You still think it is about Putin.

What's that smell jimboliar?
Why, its jimbodesperation.......

It's interesting. . .

I wondered.. WHAT precisely were the crimes of this Navalny guy?

:dunno:

All the links in the wiki that would confirm or deny the authenticity? Are either scrubbed from the internet, or in Russian. 🤔

So? It appears the Russians have given him the Trump/ Assange treatment. :dunno:

huh. . . isn't that nice? I couldn't read the google archive link, but when I post it here? It automatically embeds so anyone can read it. Queer. . .

:rofl:

1708360873289.png

I'm not sure Moscow or the Kremlin, is anymore responsible for this death of Navalny, than Kyiv and Zelenskyy are responsibly for the death of Gonzalo Lira.

They are both despicable authoritarian regimes, which the US is more and more beginning to resemble with each passing day.

Of course, the orange douchebag won't say anything negative about his master. He wants to retain his "cock-holster" status.

Forum List

Back