Everybody Hates John Kasich

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
'Difficult People' star fumes after John Kasich gets her airplane seat

Julie Klausner, known for the Hulu sitcom "Difficult People," said the Republican was an “obnoxious” flight companion on her podcast, “How Was Your Week?

She said a pilot needed to fly last-minute aboard the plane and bumped Kasich out of his seat, according to Cleveland.com. But instead of taking the downgraded seat he was assigned, the former presidential candidate took the comedian’s, the outlet reported.

Klausner, who identifies as a liberal, said once she read up on Kasich — and his political views — she decided to post about the incident on Twitter.

“The funny thing about it is when I tweeted about it, I realized people on both sides hate him,” Klausner says. “Because I guess Republicans hate him because he’s like, you know, not fascist enough, and then obviously people on our side hate him because he’s just a bad person.

“Just having interacted with him or interacted near him, I never met anyone so d-----y and obnoxious and just dripping with disdain for people who in his mind aren’t as important as he is. I hope he – I don’t know. I hope he goes away forever. He sucks.”

Kasich is a RINO traitor who defends and harbors illegals while Americans are getting killed by illegals. So yeah, I hate Kasich.
So do I. I dislike the sleazy bastard almost as much as Hillary Clinton.

And he does not seem very bright? On the debate stage, Land O' Goshen! Like he did not belong? All i could see was "mr. Haney" of Green Acres TV fame, but not as smart.

kasichmeme2.jpg

Trumpets are petrified of a primary challenge. Maybe he’ll run as an Independent huh?

Kasich is a RINO traitor who defends and harbors illegals while Americans are getting killed by illegals. So yeah, I hate Kasich.
It always cracks me up when a supporter of Donald Trump accuses someone else of being a RINO.

Had Kasich not been an enemy of the people and an asshole, he'd be vice-president right now.

To me Kasich seems like Romney Lite. He's doing okay running Ohio, but his never-Trumper attitude loses my support. Lindsey Graham seems to have the right approach, Trump isn't a great president, but he's 1000x better than any democrat. Marco Rubio seems to be mellowing too. All we need is for Romney to grow a brain and then we'd have a decent GOP team.

To me Kasich seems like Romney Lite. He's doing okay running Ohio, but his never-Trumper attitude loses my support. Lindsey Graham seems to have the right approach, Trump isn't a great president, but he's 1000x better than any democrat. Marco Rubio seems to be mellowing too. All we need is for Romney to grow a brain and then we'd have a decent GOP team.

No, in Ohio he ran as a pro-life conservative.

Then before he left he vetoed the fetal heart beat bill that would have restricted abortions.

Nope, he is a hypocritical lying Swamp creature that belongs at either CNN or the Swamp.

No, in Ohio he ran as a pro-life conservative.

Then before he left he vetoed the fetal heart beat bill that would have restricted abortions.

Nope, he is a hypocritical lying Swamp creature that belongs at either CNN or the Swamp.
Kasich is the biggest phoney ever elected to office in Ohio.

I don't hate Kasich. He was my top choice in the 2016 GOP primary. Any rational analysis of his record as Ohio's governor shows that he was conservative on most issues. He supports building the wall, securing the border, and ending sanctuary cities. When he was in Congress, he earned very high ratings from conservative groups. But, he's not conservative enough for Republican fire-eaters.

Wait. An entertainer/comedian, and she's "liberal"? That's unusual. I hope she thinks I'm "fascist enough". Heaven forbid.

Kasich is no longer governor, term limited out I think. They have some midget for a governor now.

Forum List

Back