Every One Of You Is Gay

Brainwashing the public , this is how pushing acceptance work & weak minds bite it all the time.

I ain't gay and I'll never be fkn gay so they can shove their bs theory up their ass....

Ever notice sites don't let you comment any more, all the leftist sites have taken down their comment ability even MSM...

They know comment can influence public view as well.
Thank you for being so open to new ideas and intellectual inquiry . You raise the level of intellectual discourse here on the USMB ten fold,. We're all very grateful indeed.

Sorry douche , i'm not going to be a leftist fake fk who loathes over some bs i'm not just to appease those who just don't like others who won't bend over and squeeze on into their fantasy box of " BULL SHIT" !!

Just because I won't bend over and obey .......and you don't like it that's your problem. You should be more normal like MILO
He's gay and doesn't attack people who aren't in his " GAY WORLD" .. he could care less.

NOBODY ASKED FOR YOU INSULTING FKD UP OPINION DIRECTED AT ME TO BEGIN WITH LOSER.

Personally, i have never craved having a penis in my mouth.

So all that time we spent together meant nothing to you?! :crybaby:
What pisses me off, is the left and their immoral ways, such as putting a penis in another man's ass then expect me to pay for his HIV medicine to keep him alive. You want to take the chance you deal with the consequences of your actions.

How much money are you presently paying for HIV medicine?

U.S. Federal Funding for HIV/AIDS: Trends Over Time
In May of this year, President Trump released his first federal budget request, for FY 2018, which includes an estimated $32.0 billion for combined domestic and global HIV efforts.
you poke the poopshoot, you deal with the repercussions, don't come to US making US pay for your immorality.

Out of curiosity: Does this standard also apply to those that smoke, drink, and, eat like shit? Or just for fags?

Personally, i have never craved having a penis in my mouth.

What pisses me off, is the left and their immoral ways, such as putting a penis in another man's ass then expect me to pay for his HIV medicine to keep him alive. You want to take the chance you deal with the consequences of your actions.

In May of this year, President Trump released his first federal budget request, for FY 2018, which includes an estimated $32.0 billion for combined domestic and global HIV efforts.
you poke the poopshoot, you deal with the repercussions, don't come to US making US pay for your immorality.

Out of curiosity: Does this standard also apply to those that smoke, drink, and, eat like shit? Or just for fags?

If you smoke you pay more in insurance, why not pay for your immoral lifestyles? Sorry shit eater, but I don't like paying for your immoral actions.

Brainwashing the public , this is how pushing acceptance work & weak minds bite it all the time.

I ain't gay and I'll never be fkn gay so they can shove their bs theory up their ass....

Ever notice sites don't let you comment any more, all the leftist sites have taken down their comment ability even MSM...

Actually, now that you bring it up, I have noticed that a lot of leftist sites have their comments disabled. Hmmm.

upload_2018-3-13_8-32-31.png

Thank you for being so open to new ideas and intellectual inquiry . You raise the level of intellectual discourse here on the USMB ten fold,. We're all very grateful indeed.
new ideas and intellectual inquiry
The faggot argument for their immoral lifestyle is "animals do it too, just look at dogs". So homosexuals are saying they are equivalent to animals, while the civilized folks follow nature and God's will.

Can Animals Be Gay?

No. There is no such thing as "gay animals." Lol. Anything an animal does related to sex is based on nothing but instinct, and sometimes abnormal behaviors can arise as a result of captivity. First of all, they don't have a "sexual attraction" to other animals. They just get horny.

You can tell the people who think animals can be "gay" are really ignorant when it comes to animal behaviors.

new ideas and intellectual inquiry
The faggot argument for their immoral lifestyle is "animals do it too, just look at dogs". So homosexuals are saying they are equivalent to animals, while the civilized folks follow nature and God's will.

Can Animals Be Gay?

No. There is no such thing as "gay animals." Lol. Anything an animal does related to sex is based on nothing but instinct, and sometimes abnormal behaviors can arise as a result of captivity. First of all, they don't have a "sexual attraction" to other animals. They just get horny.

You can tell the people who think animals can be "gay" are really ignorant when it comes to animal behaviors.
Yeah and they vote Democrat also....

Sorry douche , i'm not going to be a leftist fake fk who loathes over some bs i'm not just to appease those who just don't like others who won't bend over and squeeze on into their fantasy box of " BULL SHIT" !!

Just because I won't bend over and obey .......and you don't like it that's your problem. You should be more normal like MILO
He's gay and doesn't attack people who aren't in his " GAY WORLD" .. he could care less.

NOBODY ASKED FOR YOU INSULTING FKD UP OPINION DIRECTED AT ME TO BEGIN WITH LOSER.
Thank you again for your kind and thoughtful words. It is always good to encounter someone here who is open to learning and sharing new ideas. You are indeed a treasure and an asset to the USMB

Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances or their sex. Imagine, a tiger saying, "well, I just can't bring myself to do that tiger over there. She is just too fat and ugly for me. But that BOY tiger over there is looking pretty hot!" ROFL. :D Too funny and kind of surprising that people could be so ignorant. They really need to watch some nature shows I think. :D

Thank you again for your kind and thoughtful words. It is always good to encounter someone here who is open to learning and sharing new ideas. You are indeed a treasure and an asset to the USMB

go fk urself . you do a great job proving to the world what a prick you are too. True colors shine through. Keep proving me right loser.

is open to learning and sharing new ideas.
I have an idea on faggots who wont shut up, it is open to learning and sharing new ideas...also don't have to wait till Aides kills you...

The same site references a study saying that men and women are genetically identical which is obviously not true.

Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances or their sex. Imagine, a tiger saying, "well, I just can't bring myself to do that tiger over there. She is just too fat and ugly for me. But that BOY tiger over there is looking pretty hot!" ROFL. :D Too funny and kind of surprising that people could be so ignorant. They really need to watch some nature shows I think. :D
So...mating colors, dances and calls mean nothing?

If you smoke you pay more in insurance, why not pay for your immoral lifestyles? Sorry shit eater, but I don't like paying for your immoral actions.

I don't like paying for cancer and heart disease research/prevention/treatment for those that smoke and eat poorly either. Also, you're not paying anything for my immoral actions, twat face.

is open to learning and sharing new ideas.
I have an idea on faggots who wont shut up, it is open to learning and sharing new ideas...also don't have to wait till Aides kills you...

That is a terrible thing to say to someone. He is definitely not the most pleasant person to deal with, but that is a bit over the top reaction, IMO.

go fk urself . you do a great job proving to the world what a prick you are too. True colors shine through. Keep proving me right loser.
And some just haven't met the right woman yet.

So...mating colors, dances and calls mean nothing?

None of that means that an animal can be gay. Lol. They don't function like that. They aren't people. Good lord.

Forum List

Back