Oprah's smart sometimes

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Besides being smart enough to make herself a billionaire, I found some of what she said about our frenetic political environment is pretty apropos to this forum: Karma will get you, trolls; We all want respect.
I'm going to try to remember #2 whilst talking to some of you jamokes. I really am.

It's law…

The third law of motion in physics says that what you're putting out is coming back all the time, regardless of whether you know it or acknowledge it or not…

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At the heart of us, we all want the same thing… Whether you are Republican or Democrat or Libertarian or whatever you call yourself, that underneath every body is the desire and need to be valued and to know that what you say, what you think, what you want to do in the world, your fullest expression of yourself, that that thing matters.

Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones Show 3/11/18

I would vote for Oprah over Hillary.
She's a lot more trustworthy, I agree. I think (hope) we've learned our lesson about electing a billionaire entertainer as POTUS, though.

She gave Van Jones a platform, tell me how we are all the same again?
She said when you get right down to it, what really matters to all of us is family. Security and prosperity and well being for those we love. She didn't use those words, I did.
She was actually talking about how to handle meetings like the one she did on 60 Minutes with Trump Supporters and non supporters. How to listen to both sides. The whole thing is on Youtube, if you want to listen to it. I'm guessing maybe you don't. That's okay, too.

She's just a globalist bitch , that's why the left idolizes the demonic CYKA. the movie WRINKLES is to prep for her to run ...nobody in their right mind will vote for this lying traitorous pos.

SHE ONE TIME SAID SHE WOULD NEVER HELP BLACK AMERICANS, BUT SHE WOULD GLADLY HELP THE PEOPLE OF AFRICA. SO SHE SLAPPED HER OWN RIGHT IN THE FACE, as all these ELITES pos pricks do.

She's just a globalist bitch , that's why the left idolizes the demonic CYKA. the movie WRINKLES is to prep for her to run ...nobody in their right mind will vote for this lying traitorous pos.

SHE ONE TIME SAID SHE WOULD NEVER HELP BLACK AMERICANS, BUT SHE WOULD GLADLY HELP THE PEOPLE OF AFRICA. SO SHE SLAPPED HER OWN RIGHT IN THE FACE, as all these ELITES pos pricks do.
She's not running. Calm down.

Like we always say you leftist sickos always support the child molesters , the rapist, everything wrong is right in your fantasy world.

She flirts with a rapist just like HILLARY CLINTON.......and you stupid brain deads fall all over yourselves for these pos loers

upload_2018-3-13_8-38-21.png

Huge solar storm set to slam Earth tomorrow | Daily Mail Online

Oh they're prepping for it, I already saw here say ' " she's not running" . they said lots of people wouldn't be running and they did.
Why even Trump said he wouldn't run eventually he did.

SHe won't win anyway.

Oh they're prepping for it, I already saw here say ' " she's not running" . they said lots of people wouldn't be running and they did.
Why even Trump said he wouldn't run eventually he did.

SHe won't win anyway.
If Trump and Oprah are our choices, I'm joining one of them militias.

Forum List

Back