Every One Of You Is Gay

Brainwashing the public , this is how pushing acceptance work & weak minds bite it all the time.

I ain't gay and I'll never be fkn gay so they can shove their bs theory up their ass....

Ever notice sites don't let you comment any more, all the leftist sites have taken down their comment ability even MSM...

They know comment can influence public view as well.

Last edited:
Personally, i have never craved having a penis in my mouth.
But obviously i must be wrong. After all, the regressives know whats best.

But obviously i must be wrong. After all, the regressives know whats best.
/----/ I never felt comfortable shopping here for the same reason.
1234.jpg

Sorry but I cant look at another man's hairy pimply ass and think "damn that looks good".

When Homosexuality Stopped Being a Mental Disorder
First published in 1968, DSM-II (the American classiifcation of mental disorders) listed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In this, the DSM followed in a long tradition in medicine and psychiatry, which in the 19th century appropriated homosexuality from the Church and, in an élan of enlightenment, transformed it from sin to mental disorder.
In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) asked all members attending its convention to vote on whether they believed homosexuality to be a mental disorder. 5,854 psychiatrists voted to remove homosexuality from the DSM, and 3,810 to retain it.
The APA then compromised, removing homosexuality from the DSM but replacing it, in effect, with "sexual orientation disturbance" for people "in conflict with" their sexual orientation. Not until 1987 did homosexuality completely fall out of the DSM.

So all that time we spent together meant nothing to you?! :crybaby:
What pisses me off, is the left and their immoral ways, such as putting a penis in another man's ass then expect me to pay for his HIV medicine to keep him alive. You want to take the chance you deal with the consequences of your actions.

What pisses me off, is the left and their immoral ways, such as putting a penis in another man's ass then expect me to pay for his HIV medicine to keep him alive. You want to take the chance you deal with the consequences of your actions.

How much money are you presently paying for HIV medicine?

How much money are you presently paying for HIV medicine?

U.S. Federal Funding for HIV/AIDS: Trends Over Time
In May of this year, President Trump released his first federal budget request, for FY 2018, which includes an estimated $32.0 billion for combined domestic and global HIV efforts.
you poke the poopshoot, you deal with the repercussions, don't come to US making US pay for your immorality.

Brainwashing the public , this is how pushing acceptance work & weak minds bite it all the time.

I ain't gay and I'll never be fkn gay so they can shove their bs theory up their ass....

Ever notice sites don't let you comment any more, all the leftist sites have taken down their comment ability even MSM...

Thank you for being so open to new ideas and intellectual inquiry . You raise the level of intellectual discourse here on the USMB ten fold,. We're all very grateful indeed.

Actually, now that you bring it up, I have noticed that a lot of leftist sites have their comments disabled. Hmmm.

Thank you for being so open to new ideas and intellectual inquiry . You raise the level of intellectual discourse here on the USMB ten fold,. We're all very grateful indeed.
new ideas and intellectual inquiry
The faggot argument for their immoral lifestyle is "animals do it too, just look at dogs". So homosexuals are saying they are equivalent to animals, while the civilized folks follow nature and God's will.

Can Animals Be Gay?

Forum List

Back