Every One Of You Is Gay

Brainwashing the public , this is how pushing acceptance work & weak minds bite it all the time.

I ain't gay and I'll never be fkn gay so they can shove their bs theory up their ass....

Ever notice sites don't let you comment any more, all the leftist sites have taken down their comment ability even MSM...

They know comment can influence public view as well.
Thank you for being so open to new ideas and intellectual inquiry . You raise the level of intellectual discourse here on the USMB ten fold,. We're all very grateful indeed.

Sorry douche , i'm not going to be a leftist fake fk who loathes over some bs i'm not just to appease those who just don't like others who won't bend over and squeeze on into their fantasy box of " BULL SHIT" !!

Just because I won't bend over and obey .......and you don't like it that's your problem. You should be more normal like MILO
He's gay and doesn't attack people who aren't in his " GAY WORLD" .. he could care less.

NOBODY ASKED FOR YOU INSULTING FKD UP OPINION DIRECTED AT ME TO BEGIN WITH LOSER.
Thank you again for your kind and thoughtful words. It is always good to encounter someone here who is open to learning and sharing new ideas. You are indeed a treasure and an asset to the USMB
is open to learning and sharing new ideas.
I have an idea on faggots who wont shut up, it is open to learning and sharing new ideas...also don't have to wait till Aides kills you...

That is a terrible thing to say to someone. He is definitely not the most pleasant person to deal with, but that is a bit over the top reaction, IMO.

Not at all, this open to learning and sharing new ideas is sending our children to their deaths....They promote immoral behavior starting at kindergarten, we need to fight back.

Rules for Radicals.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
In this book we are concerned with how to create mass organizations to seize power and give it to the people; to realize the democratic dream of equality, justice, peace.... "Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.' This means revolution." p.3

Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances or their sex. Imagine, a tiger saying, "well, I just can't bring myself to do that tiger over there. She is just too fat and ugly for me. But that BOY tiger over there is looking pretty hot!" ROFL. :D Too funny and kind of surprising that people could be so ignorant. They really need to watch some nature shows I think. :D
So...mating colors, dances and calls mean nothing?

None of that means that an animal can be gay. Lol. They don't function like that. They aren't people. Good lord.
Did you not say "Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances"?

Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances or their sex. Imagine, a tiger saying, "well, I just can't bring myself to do that tiger over there. She is just too fat and ugly for me. But that BOY tiger over there is looking pretty hot!" ROFL. :D Too funny and kind of surprising that people could be so ignorant. They really need to watch some nature shows I think. :D
So...mating colors, dances and calls mean nothing?

None of that means that an animal can be gay. Lol. They don't function like that. They aren't people. Good lord.
Did you not say "Animals are not really picking out mates based on their appearances"?

They aren't. It's instinctual for animals, most of the time based on smells that females emit during their "heat" period. Animals aren't homosexuals. Lol. That this has to be explained to some of you is hilarious. :D

If the fudge packers want to keep it to themselves then I don't care what they do, it is when they get in my face and tell me I have to accept their "open and sharing new ideas" of immorality as NORMAL, then I will put it right back on them..

Just another example of the left literally perverting science to promote degeneracy.

Animals aren't like "meh, I prefer boys over girls." Lol. :D A lot of animals will hump whatever is available when they are horny because it is an instinct to hump because they feel horny. Are you understanding this yet?

"You either suck cock, or you don't."
- Andrew Dice Clay

Seems like you might be threatened by this in some way. Right Billy?

Only to the degree that I am expected to and in some ways demanded to bestow my personal imprimatur upon silly research studies whose sole purpose is to cheerlead deviant behavior by announcing erroneously that all are subject to it.

Last edited:

A List of Animals That Mate for Life
  • Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

Brainwashing the public , this is how pushing acceptance work & weak minds bite it all the time.

I ain't gay and I'll never be fkn gay so they can shove their bs theory up their ass....

Ever notice sites don't let you comment any more, all the leftist sites have taken down their comment ability even MSM...

They know comment can influence public view as well.
Thank you for being so open to new ideas and intellectual inquiry . You raise the level of intellectual discourse here on the USMB ten fold,. We're all very grateful indeed.

Sorry douche , i'm not going to be a leftist fake fk who loathes over some bs i'm not just to appease those who just don't like others who won't bend over and squeeze on into their fantasy box of " BULL SHIT" !!

Just because I won't bend over and obey .......and you don't like it that's your problem. You should be more normal like MILO
He's gay and doesn't attack people who aren't in his " GAY WORLD" .. he could care less.

NOBODY ASKED FOR YOU INSULTING FKD UP OPINION DIRECTED AT ME TO BEGIN WITH LOSER.
Thank you again for your kind and thoughtful words. It is always good to encounter someone here who is open to learning and sharing new ideas. You are indeed a treasure and an asset to the USMB

go fk urself . you do a great job proving to the world what a prick you are too. True colors shine through. Keep proving me right loser.

What are you so angry about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

??? That does not mean that animals can be gay in the human sense of the word. Stop being a dufus. You are gay. That is fine. Don't try to put that on the innocent animals though.

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

??? That does not mean that animals can be gay in the human sense of the word. Stop being a dufus. You are gay. That is fine. Don't try to put that on the innocent animals though.
I am so gay I laugh a lot..

Yeech. This is just research, research into the physiological aspects to try and figure out how human sexuality really works, not a political tome. Don't get so nervous, people.

I can see how sexuality can operate on a spectrum. We don't know how it operates. A person experiencing an attraction has certain mental and physical reactions. Just because this has never been triggered by a person of the same sex as oneself, doesn't mean that it can never happen. I never met a woman who elicited an erotic reaction from me, but I can't say this is impossible.

In addition, these reactions are not triggered by all persons of the other sex even in people who identify as solely heterosexual and they are extremely individual. I remember a guy in my company that had several of my female coworkers crazy, and I didn't react to him at all. And, I live near DC. There is a reason that it is known as "Hollywood for the Ugly." Yet I saw a young actor on TV a while back, I've never been near him in person, and poof! Instant trigger.

Let's stop politicizing sex. It makes no sense. We don't understand it.

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

Is that after you look in the mirror at your pudgy self wearing a cartoon T shirt? ROFL. :D

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes
  • French angel fish
  • sandhill cranes
  • pigeons
  • prions
  • red-tailed hawks
  • anglerfish
  • ospreys
  • prairie voles
  • black vultures

Yes, it used to be like that. 'Gay Paree'.

• Gibbon apes
  • wolves
  • termites
  • coyotes
  • barn owls
  • beavers
  • bald eagles
  • golden eagles
  • condors
  • swans
  • brolga cranes