Every left wing black celebrity against Cain

wtf, Cain is black? I guess I never payed enough attention to the color of his skin as others seem to be doing. Tell me more about what the left thinks of Cains skin color.
The left thinks that if Cain were a leftist you, along with a lot of other right-wingers would be paying a lot of attention to the color of his skin. As it is it's too bad you are so blinded by partisan politics to realize that Cain's candidacy is at most a joke.

I can't imagine how Herman Cain could be considered a serious candidate for the Presidency. He has absolutely no experience in politics and listening to him talk for two minutes makes it clear he is a blustering, egotistical buffoon who believes making good in the pizza business qualifies him to supervise and guide the affairs of the biggest and most complicated government in world history.

Herman Cain's prominence is manifest evidence that Republicans are not a party but a cult.

wtf, Cain is black? I guess I never payed enough attention to the color of his skin as others seem to be doing. Tell me more about what the left thinks of Cains skin color.
The left thinks that if Cain were a leftist you, along with a lot of other right-wingers would be paying a lot of attention to the color of his skin. As it is it's too bad you are so blinded by partisan politics to realize that Cain's candidacy is at most a joke.

I can't imagine how Herman Cain could be considered a serious candidate for the Presidency. He has absolutely no experience in politics and listening to him talk for two minutes makes it clear he is a blustering, egotistical buffoon who believes making good in the pizza business qualifies him to supervise and guide the affairs of the biggest and most complicated government in world history.

Herman Cain's prominence is manifest evidence that Republicans are not a party but a cult.
Ike had absolutely no political experience and the country prospered under him.

The Left will not expose in MSM that Cain was in the Military.

Cain was NOT in the military! He hid behind the Navy for six years as a civilian to avoid the Vietnam draft.

He filled his draft card out like everyone else, its very shameful that you would say he hid out of war, just because you don't agree with his politics. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As stated on here ther reason Cain gets pummeled by other blacks is because he a Conservative.

If he were a Dem they would be supporting him 100%.

Personally I could care less what color the man is. He's a man. An American. I don't think he'll get the nom but if he did I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

If Romney gets the nod I hope he picks Cain for the VP slot. Hope Cain accepts if asked.

The Left will not expose in MSM that Cain was in the Military.

Cain was NOT in the military! He hid behind the Navy for six years as a civilian to avoid the Vietnam draft.

Wrong. He was hired as a civilian by the Navy as a mathematician in Rocket Ballistics and Trajectories. The military saw his expertice as a asset and used him to better their weapons.

FFS I almost pos repped USArmyRacist for this insightful post ...

They call him "not black enough".
Hell, if anyone ain't black enough it is Obama.
Saw Harry Belafonte today. What a joke he is. And that Cornell West dude that teaches at Harvard. He was angry that Cain has the audacity to run as President because we already have a "black" President.
These folks all of a sudden have dropped "African American" from their vocabulary.
I talked to someone in Bainbridge today. I am talking south Georgia where if a truck passes you and you have your window down tobacco juice may just hit you in the face.
He saw a pickup truck with a bumper sticker with a Confederate flag on one side of the back bumper and a Cain For President sticker on the other side.
Not saying it is right but that is fact in the south. They would rather support a Herman Cain than a Barack Obama. POLICY folks. Pure and simple. You can not fool country folks be they black or white.

I guess Cain has the Audacity of Hope, huh ;)

Repubs who claim not to see skin color sure are spending alot of time talking about Cains blackness compared to Obamas and use a lot of phrases that speak about leaving plantations. But you don't see skin color, right? The left is obsessed by race, right?

As Shaft would say: sho you right!

As stated on here ther reason Cain gets pummeled by other blacks is because he a Conservative.

Personally I could care less what color the man is. He's a man. An American. I don't think he'll get the nom but if he did I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

If Romney gets the nod I hope he picks Cain for the VP slot. Hope Cain accepts if asked.

I am a Liberal and I actually like Cain.

You know, I think Romney/Cain would work.

" no experience in politics"
Explain to all of us how we are doing so great right now in America with all of these experienced politicians.
Experienced politicians IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM.
We need experienced BUSINESS FOLK.

I am a Liberal and I actually like Cain.

I know many liberals that admire Herman Cain.

You know, I think Romney/Cain would work.

I said I wouldnt vote for Romney, but if he did pick Cain, I would change my position. I think Cain would keep a fire under him.

Saw Harry Belafonte today. What a joke he is. And that Cornell West dude that teaches at Harvard. He was angry that Cain has the audacity to run as President because we already have a "black" President.
These folks all of a sudden have dropped "African American" from their vocabulary.
I talked to someone in Bainbridge today. I am talking south Georgia where if a truck passes you and you have your window down tobacco juice may just hit you in the face.
He saw a pickup truck with a bumper sticker with a Confederate flag on one side of the back bumper and a Cain For President sticker on the other side.
Not saying it is right but that is fact in the south. They would rather support a Herman Cain than a Barack Obama. POLICY folks. Pure and simple. You can not fool country folks be they black or white.

I've never heard anyone call cain "not black enough". but you know what. i get offended by self-hating, terrorist supporting jews. so i can see where someone black would be offended by tokens....

but then again, that's why the tea loons love him. they get the token black guy who parrots what they want ... just like clarence thomas. *shrug*

You know, I don't even know what they mean by 'not black enough'. Can someone on the left explain this to me? Uncle Tom? We already have a black president? wtFF?

You heard the so called Reverand Wright. Did he sound like he wanted people to think for themselves? Whoopi Goldberg once said the black people can say the "n" word but white people can't. Now isn't that the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard? Blacks can insult one another but no way should a white denigrade a black. Don't think she ever mentioned any nasty terms for whites that whites could say and blacks could not.

This whole black thing is STUPID! There is no difference between a black and white person until you look at their character! There is no difference between any two people until you look at their character.

If Whoopi or anyone decides to claim they know everything about an entire race of people their are incredibly dishonest or have an I.Q. of an eggplant!

What is right for whites is good for blacks. If it takes hard work for a white person to accomplish something it expected the same for the black, Asian or Hispanic.

If you want something for nothing. Nothing is what you should get. Look at the OWS. I'm tired of trash and trash talk. If you want to be a victim, knock yourself out.

:clap2: :clap2: Bingo.

Here's the list of black Republicans/conservatives that haven't been vilified as uncle Toms, oreos, etc. by black Hollyweird types, pundits, or others.

Heres a list of black hollywood types and pundits who called black conservatives uncle toms and Oreos

Forum List

Back