Every left wing black celebrity against Cain

Cain grew up in a working class black family, raised in church, went to a black college, and is old enough to experience real discrimination.

Obama grew up being raised by white grandparents in Hawaii, where the only black face he ever saw, was the marxist his grand parents introduced him to.

Obama can pretend till he's blue in the face about his roots being south side Chicago, but people know he's not who he says he is....He's only an American on a technicality anyway, because had he been born 2 years earlier, he wouldn't be a citizen, because Hawaii only became a state in 1959...the sob even knew when to be born.

wtf, Cain is black? I guess I never payed enough attention to the color of his skin as others seem to be doing. Tell me more about what the left thinks of Cains skin color.
Many even here on these boards tell us that he ain't authentic. :eusa_whistle:

So a Man that has 1 white and 1 Black parent is Authentic, But a man who has 2 Black parents is not? Cain can Trace his Heritage back through Slavery in the US, Obama on the other hand is half white, and his Fathers Family is from Africa therefor Obama can not trace his Heritage back through Slavery in the US. I guess Biden was right, but he meant his own party, when he said people like Obama because he does not sound or act Black. Seems Democrats and Libs don't like black people to act to Black?

hmmmm

lol

hes got some of the 'old sod' in him too...:eusa_shhh:

Ahhh, isn't it easy to just suggest and believe anyone with a different opinion as yours are all brainwashed. It makes it so easy to dismiss any and all facts too!

Yea ignorance!

They call him "not black enough".
Hell, if anyone ain't black enough it is Obama.
Saw Harry Belafonte today. What a joke he is. And that Cornell West dude that teaches at Harvard. He was angry that Cain has the audacity to run as President because we already have a "black" President.
These folks all of a sudden have dropped "African American" from their vocabulary.
I talked to someone in Bainbridge today. I am talking south Georgia where if a truck passes you and you have your window down tobacco juice may just hit you in the face.
He saw a pickup truck with a bumper sticker with a Confederate flag on one side of the back bumper and a Cain For President sticker on the other side.
Not saying it is right but that is fact in the south. They would rather support a Herman Cain than a Barack Obama. POLICY folks. Pure and simple. You can not fool country folks be they black or white.

Yeah--this shouldn't surprise anyone--we've seen it before with the attacks on Condi Rice--one of the MOST brilliant & respected women in the United States--and still is. Going to Denver University at the tender age of 16 is remarkable--but they bashed her for being a BLACK conservative. When she grew up in poverty--along with 9 siblings--they still bashed her--as some kind of Oreo--or Uncle Tom attitude. (They staid--She's not like us.) No she certainly isn't--she made her way through life-- through a lot of hard WORK--clearing all hurdles along the way--including back in her day--real RACISM.

Herman Cain has done the same. He is NOW leading Mitt Romney in a couple of polls--not due to the establishment Republicans but do to the Tea Party Movement in this country--that has been accused of racism time and time again. He is BLACK conservative--and the Tea Party movement LOVES him--and that is why he is now leading Mitt Romney.

And Now BLACKS are calling Herman Cain an Oreo--or Uncle Tom. That kind of language keeps Blacks on the DEMOCRAT plantation. If you're stupid enough to stay there--then it's your problem. Sit back and let the world pass you by.

Last edited:
Most will think he is a uncle tom. They can't stand the fact that he worked his way up by his own hand...Kind of sad.

What they can't stand is the fact that he's a Republican.

That he is a Republican and his beliefs ARE DIFFERENT AND CONFLICT with their own.
And he is very VOCAL about it.
A "reverse" uppity negro to the far left.
I LOVE IT!!!!!

The Georgia connection with Cain and Newt is great. I am a Romney man but the competiton we now have is great for the party. May the best man win and they have my support. Look for the other 2 to have a place in the administration. Nothing against Perry as he is a good man but he is about out as far as I see it. Fading bottle rocket.

Cain won't win the republican nomination, but I'll leave the reason why up to you experts on blackness. Hahaha.

The Left will not expose in MSM that Cain was in the Military.

Cain was NOT in the military! He hid behind the Navy for six years as a civilian to avoid the Vietnam draft.

Wrong. He was hired as a civilian by the Navy as a mathematician in Rocket Ballistics and Trajectories. The military saw his expertice as a asset and used him to better their weapons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back