Every left wing black celebrity against Cain

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
They call him "not black enough".
Hell, if anyone ain't black enough it is Obama.
Saw Harry Belafonte today. What a joke he is. And that Cornell West dude that teaches at Harvard. He was angry that Cain has the audacity to run as President because we already have a "black" President.
These folks all of a sudden have dropped "African American" from their vocabulary.
I talked to someone in Bainbridge today. I am talking south Georgia where if a truck passes you and you have your window down tobacco juice may just hit you in the face.
He saw a pickup truck with a bumper sticker with a Confederate flag on one side of the back bumper and a Cain For President sticker on the other side.
Not saying it is right but that is fact in the south. They would rather support a Herman Cain than a Barack Obama. POLICY folks. Pure and simple. You can not fool country folks be they black or white.

wtf, Cain is black? I guess I never payed enough attention to the color of his skin as others seem to be doing. Tell me more about what the left thinks of Cains skin color.

wtf, Cain is black? I guess I never payed enough attention to the color of his skin as others seem to be doing. Tell me more about what the left thinks of Cains skin color.
Many even here on these boards tell us that he ain't authentic. :eusa_whistle:

I've heard, "he ain't one of us".

It's a travesty in which African Americans have been exploited by the dems. In some ways they are still in bondage. It's very saddening.

It's a travesty in which African Americans have been exploited by the dems. In some ways they are still in bondage. It's very saddening.

Nobody likes uppity Negroes.... just ask Clarence Thomas.

:lol:

It's infuriating to those of us that belive in what Dr. King stated on those steps of the Lincoln Memorial so many years ago.

And equally infuriating the same group that claim his legacy (mantle, if you will), are the ones that are guilty of violating it while claiming to be separate of it.

Cain said that only 1/3rd of Blacks are brainwashed to robo-vote Democratic time after time.
I thought he was giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Most will think he is a uncle tom. They can't stand the fact that he worked his way up by his own hand...Kind of sad.

Congrats on playing the race card and pretending to know peoples thoughts and feelings.

Hey, if you have no point to disagree with, just make it up.

Last edited:
So, just who are the racists? MLK said one day we would look at a man's character and evaluate him that way instead of his skin. Cain has worked hard against the odds and made something of himself. He wasn't going to be a victim. He didn't play the Democrat's game.

The black Hollywood celebrities who judge a person by their skin can go to hell. Cain has worked harder than all of than them put together. Celebrities do a gig and then they sit. Do a gig and wait for another.

Last edited:
So, just who are the racists? MLK said one day we would look at a man's character and evaluate him that way instead of his skin. Cain has worked hard against the odds and made something of himself. He wasn't going to be a victim. He didn't play the Democrat's game.

The black Hollywood celebrities who judge a person by their skin can go to hell. Cain has worked harder than all of than them put together. Celebrities do a gig and then they sit. Do a gig and wait for another.
Indeed. Cain took his father's advice...went to school, kept his nose clean...and look where he is? The American Dream personified.

Forum List

Back