OR game

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
This OR that sorta game. Post two choices. Give your choice (any posted, not just what you see as newest response), then post one of your own. :)
You must say one or the other..not something else or similar, like the example below:

Toast or English Muffin?
Response: Homemade Bisquit. (Wrong!!!)

Anyway..I will start simple:

Dog or Cat?

Hopefully, the this or thats will get deeper and harder to choose from, lol.

This OR that sorta game. Post two choices. Give your choice (any posted, not just what you see as newest response), then post one of your own. :)
You must say one or the other..not something else or similar, like the example below:

Toast or English Muffin?
Response: Homemade Bisquit. (Wrong!!!)

Anyway..I will start simple:

Dog or Cat?
Definitely Cat for me, but I DO like dogs as well. Coffee OR Tea?

Tea!!!

Would You Rather Never Hear Music Again Or Lose The Ability To Read?

Tea!!!

Wow, what a choice! For me, I'd rather lose the ability to read than to give up music. You can always get audio books.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
We crossed over and BOTH answered the last question, so I'll answer yours. If I HAD to choose between losing an arm or a leg, I'd choose leg. But again, it would be a close call. Pizza topping - Pepperoni OR Sausage?

Tea!!!

Wow, what a choice! For me, I'd rather lose the ability to read than to give up music. You can always get audio books.

We crossed over and BOTH answered the last question, so I'll answer yours. If I HAD to choose between losing an arm or a leg, I'd choose leg. But again, it would be a close call. Pizza topping - Pepperoni OR Sausage?
Oh, sorry. I see you answered the original question first. The Toilet paper question - should go over and not under. Pizza topping, I'll have to go with pepperoni. Although, I usually go for a meat lover's pizza with both.

Guitar players - Stevie Ray Vaughn or Gary Moore?

Men's Underwear - Boxers OR Briefs?
Boxers. Got to give the boys some room.

Would you rather cut off your little finger OR listen to Yoko Ono sing full volume?
He-he, funny one! I think I'd rather part with my little finger. Baseball OR Football (US Football) ?
I prefer Football. Just watched the NFC Championship game and am looking forward to the SuperBowl.

Captain Kirk OR Captain Picard?

Men's Underwear - Boxers OR Briefs?
Boxers. Got to give the boys some room.

Would you rather cut off your little finger OR listen to Yoko Ono sing full volume?
He-he, funny one! I think I'd rather part with my little finger. Baseball OR Football (US Football) ?
I prefer Football. Just watched the NFC Championship game and am looking forward to the SuperBowl.

Captain Kirk OR Captain Picard?
Captain Kirk by a MILE. I never really cared much for the bullet-headed bastard. Star Trek OR Star Wars?

Tea!!!

Pepperoni!

All you can eat bacon and eggs...or all you can eat waffles??
Bacon and eggs. I'm on a Keto diet.

Alcohol OR Cannabis?
Alcohol. I don't smoke, NEVER smoked on a regular basis and tried pot four times in my life. I was NOT impressed with the results. McDonald's OR Burger King?
Burger King, I suppose. I like the flame broiled taste of their burgers. Would rather go to a real restaurant than either fast food franchises though. Would not touch that "impossible" whopper with a 10 foot pole.

Star Wars OR Star Trek?

Forum List

Back