Every conspiracy theory debunked

posting a link to popular mechanics is not sufficient..by the way some nobody accountant said they missed you at the last international bankers convention...LOL

Oh, as opposed to C&Ping 47 pages onto a thread?

And I didn't miss the last convention. We planned the financial crisis at that convention.

Geez...

OK

Popular Mechanics debunks all of the silly 9/11 conspiracy theories.

That was easy.

Next.

I wouldn't put any credence in Popular Mechanics... They are owned by the same company that owns the History Channel...Hearst Corp...

The History Channel's 911 documentary was a hit piece...they spent the first hour painting ALL people that believe ANY conspiracy theory as a nut...

Here's a Hearst creation you will LOVE...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_QskfVxe8]YouTube - Reefer Madness Trailer[/ame]

I wouldn't put any credence in Popular Mechanics... They are owned by the same company that owns the History Channel...Hearst Corp...

Why should we put any credence in someone who is hostile to Bush and the Republican party then? If they have an axe to grind, why should we believe you do not?

Why should we put any credence in someone who is hostile to Bush and the Republican party then? If they have an axe to grind, why should we believe you do not?

if you can not see something wrong with a privately owned media empire being the official voice of the government and claiming unprecedented access to evidence withheld from the rest of the population...then you are hopeless and your thinking ..unsound

The privately owned media is not the voice of the government.

Its amusing. The conspiracy theorists say that the media is the official voice of the government, particularly rich oil Republicans. The conservatives say that the media is owned by liberals, and is hostile to conservative governments, particularly rich oil Republicans.

Its amusing. The conspiracy theorists say that the media is the official voice of the government, particularly rich oil Republicans. The conservatives say that the media is owned by liberals, and is hostile to conservative governments, particularly rich oil Republicans.

well then why are they claiming unprecedented access to information the rest of the populace is not privileged to.?..and the left/right illusion is your game not mine...

Last edited:

well then why are they claiming unprecedented access to information the rest of the populace is not privileged to.?..and the left/right illusion is your game not mine...
please show where they made this claim

OK

Popular Mechanics debunks all of the silly 9/11 conspiracy theories.

That was easy.

Next.

The History Channel's 911 documentary was a hit piece...they spent the first hour painting ALL people that believe ANY conspiracy theory as a nut...

Here's a Hearst creation you will LOVE...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_QskfVxe8]YouTube - Reefer Madness Trailer[/ame]

a fact that he will ignore,the 9/11 Bush dupes here only read what they want to read here.witness and expert testimony isnt anything they want to hear around here.

if you can not see something wrong with a privately owned media empire being the official voice of the government and claiming unprecedented access to evidence withheld from the rest of the population...then you are hopeless and your thinking ..unsound

amen to that.

amen to that.
except there still is no proof they ever made any such claim

the statement can be found in this interview...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEtfHkE2zYg]YouTube - Popular Memetics - Part 1 of 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBYOPJk2u64&feature=related]YouTube - Popular Memetics - Part 2 of 2[/ame]

ah, more Alex Jones bullshit
just as i figured

if PM actually made that claim, it would be in TEXT on THEIR site

it is not alex jones...it is an interview with your hero... the editor of popular mechanics and he indeed makes this claim..
hes not my hero
and he did NOT say what you claimed, he said the exact opposite
he said that everything they used WAS already full public knowledge and that very little info is still kept under cover
you dont even know what you are talking about once again

ah, more Alex Jones bullshit
just as i figured

if PM actually made that claim, it would be in TEXT on THEIR site

it is not alex jones...it is an interview with your hero... the editor of popular mechanics and he indeed makes this claim..
hes not my hero
he said that everything they used WAS already full public knowledge and that very little info is still kept under cover

No wonder the troofers are confused.

So Toro, what are your beliefs as to what happened on November 22,1963?

So Toro, what are your beliefs as to what happened on November 22,1963?

I have no opinion.

ah, more alex jones bullshit
just as i figured

if pm actually made that claim, it would be in text on their site

it is not alex jones...it is an interview with your hero... The editor of popular mechanics and he indeed makes this claim..
hes not my hero
and he did not say what you claimed, he said the exact opposite
he said that everything they used was already full public knowledge and that very little info is still kept under cover

well then your either lying or not listening

hes not my hero

No wonder the troofers are confused.

no confusion he claims unprecedented access..and that he was privy to photos not released to the public

Last edited:

Forum List

Back