Every conspiracy theory debunked

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XpKM_eKRFo&feature=related]YouTube - Popular Mechanics, History Chann caught fabricating evidence[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0uVwS544Rg&feature=related]YouTube - Davin from Popular Mechanics owned![/ame]

Really? Is it because you're not familiar with event?

Basically.

I've always thought that maybe the mob killed JFK. However, I don't have much interest in the subject and don't follow it that much.

But even if JFK was shot in a conspiracy, it does not mean that 9/11 was also a conspiracy. The fact that the government does not always tell us the truth does not mean that everything the government says is a lie.

Basically.

I've always thought that maybe the mob killed JFK. However, I don't have much interest in the subject and don't follow it that much.

and either is reading some of a popular mechanics article show much interest or being familiar on the subject of 9/11

But even if JFK was shot in a conspiracy, it does not mean that 9/11 was also a conspiracy.

but it could show precedence and a Patten of behaviours

The fact that the government does not always tell us the truth does not mean that everything the government says is a lie

and if not everything the government says is a lie..does not mean the official story of the events of 9/11 is true

but I do not believe you have ever bothered to take a critical look at the evidence on a whole..

but it could show precedence and a Patten of behaviours

Not really.

What you are doing is called "fallacy of composition." It is like saying that because people involved in the drug trade have killed a lot of people, because you smoke dope, we can assume that you have killed people.

Your assumption also leaves no room for any other explanation but conspiracy. The Warren Commission may have made the conclusions they did for a number of reasons other than conspiracy.

and if not everything the government says is a lie..does not mean the official story of the events of 9/11 is true

but I do not believe you have ever bothered to take a critical look at the evidence on a whole..

I do not believe that the official story is the entire truth. But my conclusions are far different than yours. 9/11 was the greatest attack on American civilians by foreigners on American soil, ever. Do you honestly believe that the official report would single out responsibility for this? But that does not mean the official government was in on it. It is a tremendous leap in logic to believe that because the government did not tell us everything to the government being in on it.

And yes, I have looked at all the evidence. I just reject most of it as conclusions based on conjecture, coincidence and innuendo. I am, however, open to the idea that the government shot down the plane over Pennsylvania. So far, the conspiracists have not offered much in the way of evidence, but I could see the government reasoning to shoot it down rather than have it fly into the Sears Tower or some other building.

Basically.

But even if JFK was shot in a conspiracy, it does not mean that 9/11 was also a conspiracy. The fact that the government does not always tell us the truth does not mean that everything the government says is a lie.

THAT'S my biggest contention with the History Channel/Popular Mechanics hit piece on 911... IF the facts they forward as the truth are sound and accurate, then tell me WHY they felt the need to spend the first hour lumping all conspiracy theories together and painting ALL theorists as psychological deviants??

THAT'S my biggest contention with the History Channel/Popular Mechanics hit piece on 911... IF the facts they forward as the truth are sound and accurate, then tell me WHY they felt the need to spend the first hour lumping all conspiracy theories together and painting ALL theorists as psychological deviants??

I have no idea. I don't recall the Popular Mechanics piece as doing that, though maybe they did.

However, the problem is that most people who believe in conspiracy theories believe in most of them. This is typical.

I have no idea. I don't recall the Popular Mechanics piece as doing that, though maybe they did.

However, the problem is that most people who believe in conspiracy theories believe in most of them. This is typical.

there is a bigger picture and a endgame..and if elements within the government were responsible for orchestrating 9/11 .as a significant number of American and foreign military Intel suspect..then clearly this was for a purpose and could well include economic and domestic agendas...a good starting point is getting past the diveconspiracy theory that top level members of the military and Intel's.. images ..reputations and service records are being falsely used by the patriots site for 7 years unabated while collecting donations to support their site..and recognize that these are the legitimate conclusions of these people and to recognise the mass media completely ignores this fact ..as does popular mechanics.. in favour of rosie O'Donnell and characterizing it as the beliefs only of so called CTs

I mean do you really buy the diveconspiracy theory that the reason that these highly decorated service men don't have this site shut down or sue for liable is...they don't care because they know only morons would believe it is real ?????

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

there is a bigger picture and a endgame..and if elements within the government were responsible for orchestrating 9/11 .as a significant number of American and foreign military Intel suspect..then clearly this was for a purpose and could well include economic and domestic agendas...a good starting point is getting past the diveconspiracy theory that top level members of the military and Intel's.. images ..reputations and service records are being falsely used by the patriots site for 7 years unabated while collecting donations to support their site..and recognize that these are the legitimate conclusions of these people and to recognise the mass media completely ignores this fact ..as does popular mechanics.. in favour of rosie O'Donnell and characterizing it as the beliefs only of so called CTs

I mean do you really buy the diveconspiracy theory that the reason that these highly decorated service men don't have this site shut down or sue for liable is...they don't care because they know only morons would believe it is real ?????

you are such a dumbfuck
yeah, no one could possibly put fake shit on the internet
:rolleyes:

you are such a dumbfuck

I know your diveconspiracy theory on this site already....and I clearly am not saying its not possible to put fake shit on the Internet..I am saying not of this nature.. giving direct quotes ..using the image and likeness in videos...collecting donations... unabated for 7 years ..big difference...anyone that believes that... is clearly one dumb fuck....

Last edited:

you are such a dumbfuck

I know your diveconspiracy theory on this site already....and I clearly am not saying its not possible to put fake shit on the Internet..I am saying not of this nature.. giving direct quotes ..using the image and likeness in videos...collecting donations... unabated for 7 years ..big difference...anyone that believes that... is clearly one dumb fuck....
what part of "no one believes you morons" dont you get?
LOL

you are such a dumbfuck

LOL

the part were you realise how stupid your diveconspiracy is and realise these service men and woman are ready to stake their reputations on this belife..that part...LOL

LOL

the part were you realise how stupid your diveconspiracy is and realise these service men and woman are ready to stake their reputations on this belife..that part...LOL
again, i nevber made any claims like you assholes do
i asked you to PROVE they exist, you failed to do so

LOL

prove the editor of popular mechanics exist......you are ridiculous....

LOL
thats not hard at all
Contact - Popular Mechanics

you can actually CONTACT them

LOL
thats not hard at all

that does not prove his existence... you fail...but perhaps you should contact them and see if they are interested in debunking the patriots site...I have...there is never been a reply I have also posted them asking for a response on their comments but all comments must be approved to appear on the comments section for some reason this simply question is never approved...

LOL
thats not hard at all

that does not prove his existence... you fail...but perhaps you should contact them and see if they are interested in debunking the patriots site...I have...there is never been a reply I have also posted them asking for a response on their comments but all comments must be approved to appear on the comments section for some reason this simply question is never approved...
uh, there is more than one editor at PM

LOL
thats not hard at all

prove any of them exsist..maybe they are just actors hired by Hearst..you have proved nothing you fail

prove any of them exsist..maybe they are just actors hired by Hearst..you have proved nothing you fail
if they were hired by hurst, then they exist
LOL
you just defeated your own premise
now
prove any of the people you list on you nutter conspiracy sites actually exist and that they actually posted that nonsense

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Forum List

Back