Swine flu vaccine: Youwill not have a choice/ must see everyone

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDjDAFW1Ck]YouTube - Swine Flu Vaccine: Will We Have A Choice?[/ame]

So they have passed and are passing more legislation to kick down your door and force you to take the shot..................This is the real beginning of the real end. At 5 min and 2 seconds into this clip is where it is stated, and this is straight from the horses mouth!

I'm sorry...I did not watch the whole thing.

I fast forwarded to 5 minutes and listened to just a little bit...

"...quarantine individuals without their consent..."

Do you really think that when someone is quarantined, they need to give consent?

I am a local health officer in the State of Maine. If the need arised, I would have the authority to quarantine someone in their house against their will to protect the public. That is the way a quarantine works.

As for the other stuff about forcing vaccinations...that's bullshit and would never happen. A severe outbreak of pandemic flu can be controlled if people stay in their homes. If things were really bad, food and supplies would be delievered by the Red Cross and other organizations so that you wouldn't have to leave your home.

Lets hope it doesn't get that bad.

Funny...this comes directly from the president of the national vaccination information center (nvic) and yet it gets moved directly to conspiracy theories in 1.2 seconds. The person doing the moving of threads on this board is really doing a disservice to the general public and putting the general public in danger by doing such foolish things....He wouldn't know a conspiracy theory from the truth if it bit him in the ass! WHAT A DUMB ASS!!!

YouTube - Swine Flu Vaccine: Will We Have A Choice?

So they have passed and are passing more legislation to kick down your door and force you to take the shot..................This is the real beginning of the real end. At 5 min and 2 seconds into this clip is where it is stated, and this is straight from the horses mouth!
I, for one, will be right there in line to get my shot.

One less idiot to worry about having to babysit through the whole thing!

Hey moderator...you want to watch the clip and then explain to me just how this fits in the conspiracy file?

Funny...this comes directly from the president of the national vaccination information center (nvic) and yet it gets moved directly to conspiracy theories in 1.2 seconds. The person doing the moving of threads on this board is really doing a disservice to the general public and putting the general public in danger by doing such foolish things....He wouldn't know a conspiracy theory from the truth if it bit him in the ass! WHAT A DUMB ASS!!!

The National Vaccine Information Center is an antivaccination organization. They are not presenting an unbiased PSA.

Lockdown you must be a idiot.

Go read The Great Influenza: The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History by John M. Barry.

If Swine Flu ever mutated to the point that the 1918 Influenza virus was, then everybody should be required to get vaccine shots. Hell, I don't want to die because fucktards like you think the Government is putting something in the shots to control our minds or whatever.

At that point, to go without a vaccine would be like a person with AIDS having sex with multiple partners without telling them of their disease.

Last edited:
If Swine Flu ever mutated to the point that the 1918 Influenza virus was, then everybody should be required to get vaccine shots.

Even in that situation, I don't think that people would be required to get vaccinations. If you choose to get the flu, that is your problem. But if you have it, you would not be allowed out in public.

With any of these vaccinations, if the vaccine is effective, and the majority of people get them, then the majority of society will be protected. Those who choose to not get the vaccine will just have to roll the die and cross their fingers.

I don't have a problem with vaccination being strongly encouraged. I won't go for goose-stepping WHO soldiers marching us at syringe-point to Vaccination Stations and Holding Pens.

Quarantine is quarantine, you don't have a choice. Remember that guy who had..what, ebola? I can't remember, and got on a jet and they found his ass and slapped him into quarantine?

Flu vaccinations are iffy things at best. They spend ages developing them in the hopes that when they come out, the virus won't have mutated to the point where the vaccine is useless...often they aren't. But they can be close enough to keep many people who would otherwise die from dying, and prevent an outbreak from becoming a pandemic.

But we go through these flu scares every couple of years. And people should be scared....flu isn't funny on a widespread scale..or even on a tiny scale. It's a virus, folks.

Though actually mono is hideous, too. Did everyone but me realize that it's EPSTEIN-BARRE virus????? And it can potentially burst your spleen?

No wonder I was in bed for two days feeling like my back was broken. It makes your SPLEEN swell. Sheesh. They don't spread that information around. And once you get it, you've got it. It's like herpes....you can continue to have mini-outbreaks throughout your life, and be contagious when it happens...whether or not you even know you're shedding virus.

Yikes!

If you want to add some conspiracy theory to it apparently all pandemic's have came via injection and the only ones infected have taken the shots, this is why quarantine and forced vaccination is opposed. AIDs, Bird, Swine, Herpies, autism... your call. You want more injections? NWO depopulation.

At this rate if this is true then boy you got something comming.

Attention! Attention! Attention!

You are being lied to! The government is lying to you! The press, which has been co-opted by the forces of the pig paramilitary, is lying to you!

There is NO superflu vaccine!

Superflu is NOT a serious disease, it is a deadly disease!

Superflu was developed by the forces of the US Pig Paramilitary and disbursed by accident!!

The US Pig Paramilitary now means to cover up their murderous blunder even if it means 75% of the population will DIE!

ALL REVOLUTIONARY PEOPLE, GREETINGS! THE TIME OF OUR STRUGGLE IS NOW! UNITE, STRIVE, CONQUER!

MEETING IN GYM AT 7:00!

The Stand-Stephen King-page 211

You are being lied to! The government is lying to you! The press, which has been co-opted by the forces of the pig paramilitary, is lying to you!

Superflu was developed by the forces of the US Pig Paramilitary and disbursed by accident!!

The US Pig Paramilitary now means to cover up their murderous blunder even if it means 75% of the population will DIE!

ALL REVOLUTIONARY PEOPLE, GREETINGS! THE TIME OF OUR STRUGGLE IS NOW! UNITE, STRIVE, CONQUER!

I just want to say, I love that book. :lol:

I just want to say, I love that book. :lol:

We just went to the library today, got 2 copies, I'm reading it again for the 5th time, my 14 yo daughter for the first time. It's 1153 pages.....:cool:

It will keep her quiet for a few days.

It's wonderful to have kids who like to read. My older boys were never into it, it about broke my heart.

This second set at 5 & 6 will happily spend hours looking at books, reading and being read to. In sets of 20 minutes at a time, but still..it's promising.

We just went to the library today, got 2 copies, I'm reading it again for the 5th time, my 14 yo daughter for the first time. It's 1153 pages.....:cool:

Yup, his longest book with IT at 1138 pages. It's tough for me but I always enjoyed reading both so much.

I can't wait for his new book on November 10, 2009; Under the Dome.

On March 2nd, Stephen King's offical website published the plot synopsis: [8]

On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester’s Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener’s hand is severed as “the dome” comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when—or if—it will go away. Dale Barbara, Iraq vet and now a short-order cook, finds himself teamed with a few intrepid citizens—town newspaper owner Julia Shumway, a physician’s assistant at the hospital, a select-woman, and three brave kids. Against them stands Big Jim Rennie, a politician who will stop at nothing—even murder—to hold the reins of power, and his son, who is keeping a horrible secret in a dark pantry. But their main adversary is the Dome itself. Because time isn’t just short. It’s running out.

At the moment it's going to be 1,088 pages.

Dan Simmons who got the manuscript as a gift from King already loves the book. Can't wait for it.

Thank goodness. He goes on these kicks where he enters into different genres and I have to grind my teeth waiting for him to come back to what he does best.

Thank goodness. He goes on these kicks where he enters into different genres and I have to grind my teeth waiting for him to come back to what he does best.

The idea itself was originally a similar Twilight Zone episode. I think I even recall watching it this weekend prior.

Forum List

Back