Have the Chickens Come Home to Roost About Biden's FAILURE to Stop the Balloon Snoop of China, With the Mississippi Dry-up just a few months later?

My Lord and Master is my Father in Heaven whose name is hallowed by His believers who do His will and pursue God's Kingdom that is outlined in the 66 books of the Bible. I don't think Biden kicked God in the ass ever.

And because President Trump believes in God and encourages Americans to believe in God, he may well win the Oval office in E2024. God blessed America because the Founders and President George Washington asked him to bless prodgidy forever. There is no other country like America, and our Christian ancestors also asked for God to bless all future generations. Other countries liked what they saw in the USA, and God blessed them who prayed for his blessings and are included because God is good to those who believe. It's so very simple. Yea!!!!

Trump makes a mockery of Christians and Christianity. He's disgusting. What is wrong with you?

The Mississippi River is mud in several places now. And about that Weather Balloon China sent over the area of the Mississippi shown an interest in destroying America rhetorically a few months back? Well, they won't have to use Nukes in the disparaging drought over the Mississippi River States--10 states in all, not to mention that a lot of farmers are likely getting drought instead of rainfall now. Count the ways a country who didn't make it to the moon instead focused on wiping out their declared enemy just a few weeks before they sent their SNOOP WEATHER BALLOON STRAIGHT OVER THE MISSISSIPI RIVER, and how much money did Biden get out of the Chinese for his offshore account this time. For a measly 5 million dollars, if the Chinese have a way of controlling the weather the way the United States controlled space, did they reinforce their lunch money on Biden AGAIN???????? Because once purchased BY A HOSTILE FOREIGN COUNTRY for millions, always purchased. WHY IN THE HELL IS BIDEN STILL IN THE WHITE HOUSE SELLING AMERICA OUT FOR A FEW MILLION DOLLARS ????????

Hahaha. Are you out of your gourd?

Hahaha. Are you out of your gourd?
No. Countries who threaten death and destruction to the innocent do get under my nails, though. Please get a different job than psychoanalysis, won't you and you might learn more about reality of private information not known to you in your desperation to put others down. sigh

No. Countries who threaten death and destruction to the innocent do get under my nails, though. Please get a different job than psychoanalysis, won't you and you might learn more about reality of private information not known to you in your desperation to put others down. sigh

The Chinese didn't cause the Mississippi River to dry up. You have the intellect of a furball.

Forum List

Back