Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

This is the White Wing, America... Fuck your dead kids, I have a right to guns because a piece of paper told me so, "suck on it". Doesn't get much more deplorable than that.
I'm a proud deplorable If you want our guns then come and take them. I don't give a shit about your views. Nor the WE ARE GONNA TAKE THEM.

I'm a proud deplorable If you want our guns then come and take them. I don't give a shit about your views. Nor the WE ARE GONNA TAKE THEM.
I know you don't. I never entertained the notion that you do. There are however two problems you clowns have. One that seems insurmountable and the other which seems very unlikely.

1. The increasing out rage over school shootings. They're not going to stop and public pressure to do something is going to continue to build.

2. The younger generation does not have the save level of zeal for gun ownership or gun rights.

There will be legislation and some pull back of gun ownership at some point. Legally. And then we'll see how tough you guys are.

I know you don't. I never entertained the notion that you do. There are however two problems you clowns have. One that seems insurmountable and the other which seems very unlikely.

1. The increasing out rage over school shootings. They're not going to stop and public pressure to do something is going to continue to build.

2. The younger generation does not have the save level of zeal for gun ownership or gun rights.

There will be legislation and some pull back of gun ownership at some point. Legally. And then we'll see how tough you guys are.
We have more guns than any standing army on earth. We aren't giving them up. If the younger generation wants to be peasants for the globalist.......so be it. Try it on us we will not go quietly into the night. You people need to leave us the fuck alone and STFU.

At this point the worst risk in our classrooms is Democrat-directed indoctrinators having taken the place of actual teachers. Yes, some classrooms are at risk from violent people who should be in the rubber rooms at the funny farm that are being saved for Xiden. But ALL classrooms are at risk from those indoctrinators so devoted to destroying American freedoms.

We have more guns than any standing army on earth. We aren't giving them up. If the younger generation wants to be peasants for the globalist.......so be it. Try it on us we will not go quietly into the night. You people need to leave us the fuck alone and STFU.
Go loudly then. 😄 I don't know why you clowns think threatening to shoot at police coming to confiscate your guns is any sort of deterrent. Sounds like a best case scenario to me. 😁

Go loudly then. 😄 I don't know why you clowns think threatening to shoot at police coming to confiscate your guns is any sort of deterrent. Sounds like a best case scenario to me. 😁
LOL. For doing what owning one............That is what you want.......if they enforce.........they chose POORLY.

Shall not be infringed...............if it comes to blows so be it. You'll be hiding from covid still.

LOL. For doing what owning one............That is what you want.......if they enforce.........they chose POORLY.

Shall not be infringed...............if it comes to blows so be it. You'll be hiding from covid still.
I have a contract with hospitals to pick up their covid tests. Fail harder clown. 😄

Well you are a weird person.
No, you are for thinking that's something someone would make up. Why? And honestly covid tests aren't the worse things I pick up. Do you know what c-diff test is? Google it. Not pleasant when you open a cooler after traveling around a hot south Florida day with that slow baking in the sun.

No, you are for thinking that's something someone would make up. Why? And honestly covid tests aren't the worse things I pick up. Do you know what c-diff test is? Google it. Not pleasant when you open a cooler after traveling around a hot south Florida day with that slow baking in the sun.
I don't care. Not googling it. We are just trolling each other here because the thousand post of ........Give me your guns............no.........give me your guns.............NO...........OVER AND OVER AGAIN........was getting boring.

Kinda like this.

I don't care. Not googling it. We are just trolling each other here because the thousand post of ........Give me your guns............no.........give me your guns.............NO...........OVER AND OVER AGAIN........was getting boring.

Kinda like this.

That's the thing, you're trolling, I'm actually in favor of the policies that every other country uses to prevent frequent instances of gun violence. You can't deny these policies work because the irrefutable proof says otherwise so you have to troll. There is no rational defense for your position.

That's the thing, you're trolling, I'm actually in favor of the policies that every other country uses to prevent frequent instances of gun violence. You can't deny these policies work because the irrefutable proof says otherwise so you have to troll. There is no rational defense for your position.
You are a gun grabber troll............Who we WILL NEVER AGREE WITH...........It's that simple.........Go to MSDNC they will love you there.

Forum List

Back