Ever notice this about lib leaders and their followers?

You think I like Obama? Wrong. No teddy bear for you. :lol:

But nice dodge. So are you embarrassed that everything you posted is something that Rush Limbaugh has said once, if not many times?

I have listened to Rush less than 5 times in my lifetime.

But being a conservative, I likely have said MANY things he has said.

But certainly not becuase Rush said it.

Why does the left always toss that theory into a debate?

LOL! Why is everyone who disagrees with the Right on so much as one issue, or points out that (shocker) the Left can actually be right sometimes...... instanly labeled as "The Left" or "Liberal" by the very Righties?

So you quoted a bunch of talking points from Rush, Hanity, Beck and Co.. Someone pointed put that your post was basically a regurgitation of the ConservaRepub pundit talking points and you gave them sh1t about it. So I proved they were right and now of course, I'm "The Left". That's funny.
What I did was simply point out the Truth. So is it that the Truth is Liberal? :lol:

yo...

I was agreeing with you.

What the hell was that all about?

I have listened to Rush less than 5 times in my lifetime.

But being a conservative, I likely have said MANY things he has said.

But certainly not becuase Rush said it.

Why does the left always toss that theory into a debate?

LOL! Why is everyone who disagrees with the Right on so much as one issue, or points out that (shocker) the Left can actually be right sometimes...... instanly labeled as "The Left" or "Liberal" by the very Righties?

So you quoted a bunch of talking points from Rush, Hanity, Beck and Co.. Someone pointed put that your post was basically a regurgitation of the ConservaRepub pundit talking points and you gave them sh1t about it. So I proved they were right and now of course, I'm "The Left". That's funny.
What I did was simply point out the Truth. So is it that the Truth is Liberal? :lol:

yo...

I was agreeing with you.

What the hell was that all about?

LOL! I do that sometimes! I was trying to reply to Patrick!! Sorry & Semper Fi

LOL, ALL ABOUT RUSH LIMBAUGH.

not one answer to the OPs QUESTION.

musta struck a nerve, cause it's TRUE.:lol:

Banned
Confusing information has led to the public misconception that all incandescent light bulbs are being banned in the U.S. by 2014, forcing everyone to switch to compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs). In fact, regulations do not ban any kind of light bulb, but instead set requirements for how much light general service bulbs between 40 and 100 watts should produce per watt. The cheapest incandescent light bulbs do not meet these requirements and will no longer be sold, resulting in what is referred to as an "effective ban" on the type of incandescent light bulb consumers are most familiar with.

Read more: Fluorescent Vs. Incandescent Light Bulb Laws | eHow.com Fluorescent Vs. Incandescent Light Bulb Laws | eHow.com

U.S. Regulations
The Energy Independence and Security Act was signed into law by President George W. Bush in December of 2007. Outlined in this bill were new efficiency regulations for the manufacture of general service household light bulbs ranging from 40 to 100 watts. These new regulations will be phased in over two years beginning in 2012 and ending in 2014, with recommendations for a second more comprehensive set of regulations to be enacted in 2020.

Read more: Fluorescent Vs. Incandescent Light Bulb Laws | eHow.com Fluorescent Vs. Incandescent Light Bulb Laws | eHow.com

you notice that Bush signed the law , not Obama

I do believe that left leaning politicians tend to have less bsuiness experience than those on the right...

Likewise...I believe those on the left have "a vision" of what should be but rarely taking into consideration the consequences.

It is very easy to say AND WANT "a pot in every kitchen"

But hose on the right will also say...."yes, It would be nice, but it is not possible without serious long term consequences"

But whatever....right is greedy evil bad and hates the poor....

Well I'd be happy to address the OP's points because I think Obama sucks (so not afraid to criticize him, when deserved) but also don't buy into a lot of the RW propaganda either.

OP:
1. The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life ...
* Okay what funny about this is the GOP alternative. I mean at least Obama didn't QUIT his job a couple years in! Boehner? Governement checks his whole life. Romney? Well he did do a very good job of uh, inheriting! Bachmann? At least she got her law degree before taking her government job - and then taking Medicare payments by choice, income from government handouts from the subsidies etc... As far as I can tell, Ron Paul is the only guy out there who has actually worked for a living, for any significant amount of time. I like him but there are a couple deal-breakers that would put my vote for Obama if he was the only other choice.

2. who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy.
* Um. I buy the lightbulbs I want to buy. But I remember when soda cans had pull tops and those dang Liberals made em change to the kind that don't cut your feet if you step on em wrong. I didn't feel particularly oppressed about that.
See, when a ConservaRepub wants to control your life, you're fine with it. Government telling us who can rish their lives for their country, who can marry etc... is not "control" is um "protection"!!! LibDems telling you that you have to put your kid in a child safety seat is tyranny!!! And vice versa.

3. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.
** I find this particualrly entertaining. Slogans you say???? Like say, Drill, baby drill! or Cut, Cap & Trade? or Taxed Enough Already? Notice they limit it to three words.
Oh and this is rich. So it's the LibDems, who are using a "religious" influence on voters? :lol:
btw, if you hear someone referring to Obama as The Messiah this week, it will be a ConservaRepub.

4. The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government.
*** I see both sides as wanting a nice big government that will tell the other side why & how their values are wrong. LibDems go nuts if there is Christian scripture 30' up on the wall of a historic building that has been converted into a university satellite. Let the freaking out begin.
ConservaRepubs want to tell gay people that they're not really gay. They're just a bunch of sick perverts who can have Marcus Bachmann "cure" them.

Anyone believing one political party / ideology is right all the time is a fool.

There. Was that direct enough? :eusa_angel:

Well I'd be happy to address the OP's points because I think Obama sucks (so not afraid to criticize him, when deserved) but also don't buy into a lot of the RW propaganda either.

OP:
1. The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life ...
* Okay what funny about this is the GOP alternative. I mean at least Obama didn't QUIT his job a couple years in! Boehner? Governement checks his whole life. Romney? Well he did do a very good job of uh, inheriting! Bachmann? At least she got her law degree before taking her government job - and then taking Medicare payments by choice, income from government handouts from the subsidies etc... As far as I can tell, Ron Paul is the only guy out there who has actually worked for a living, for any significant amount of time. I like him but there are a couple deal-breakers that would put my vote for Obama if he was the only other choice.

2. who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy.
* Um. I buy the lightbulbs I want to buy. But I remember when soda cans had pull tops and those dang Liberals made em change to the kind that don't cut your feet if you step on em wrong. I didn't feel particularly oppressed about that.
See, when a ConservaRepub wants to control your life, you're fine with it. Government telling us who can rish their lives for their country, who can marry etc... is not "control" is um "protection"!!! LibDems telling you that you have to put your kid in a child safety seat is tyranny!!! And vice versa.

3. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.
** I find this particualrly entertaining. Slogans you say???? Like say, Drill, baby drill! or Cut, Cap & Trade? or Taxed Enough Already? Notice they limit it to three words.
Oh and this is rich. So it's the LibDems, who are using a "religious" influence on voters? :lol:
btw, if you hear someone referring to Obama as The Messiah this week, it will be a ConservaRepub.

4. The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government.
*** I see both sides as wanting a nice big government that will tell the other side why & how their values are wrong. LibDems go nuts if there is Christian scripture 30' up on the wall of a historic building that has been converted into a university satellite. Let the freaking out begin.
ConservaRepubs want to tell gay people that they're not really gay. They're just a bunch of sick perverts who can have Marcus Bachmann "cure" them.

Anyone believing one political party / ideology is right all the time is a fool.

There. Was that direct enough? :eusa_angel:

Obama quit a year and a half into his first term as a senator. He promised his consituants that he would serve and instead he opted to campaign.

The Bachmann comment is pure BS. Why wouldnt her husband accept medicaire payments? He should turn patients away becuase they are on a government insureance policy? I mean...really? I thought you were better than that to criticize someone for that.

Dont get me wrong...I agree with your premise and have said it many times on this board...Politicians of Both parties have the following priorities in this order:

1) their personal careers
2) their party
3) the good of the country

OP:
* Okay what funny about this is the GOP alternative. I mean at least Obama didn't QUIT his job a couple years in! Boehner? Governement checks his whole life. Romney? Well he did do a very good job of uh, inheriting!

Comparing obama to RINOs is not a valid comaprison - they're frick and frack.

Bachmann? At least she got her law degree before taking her government job - and then taking Medicare payments by choice, income from government handouts from the subsidies etc... As far as I can tell, Ron Paul is the only guy out there who has actually worked for a living, for any significant amount of time. I like him but there are a couple deal-breakers that would put my vote for Obama if he was the only other choice.

What percentage of democrat voters do you think live off the government? Be sure to include welfare clients, "affirmative action" freeloaders, union members who get a political, not economic, wage, legions of government worker drones, greedy oldsters, students with grants.

* Um. I buy the lightbulbs I want to buy.

Fine if you don't "want" to buy incandecent lights - they'll disappear in a year.

But I remember when soda cans had pull tops and those dang Liberals made em change to the kind that don't cut your feet if you step on em wrong. I didn't feel particularly oppressed about that.

Why don't you just watch where the hell you're stepping? Do you step in dog shit all the time?

That marriage is a heterosexual institution only isn't a conservative invention - it goes back probably tens of thousands of years..

Why do conservatives have so much trouble getting libs to respond to detailed, argument and fact filled posts? They drop in the thread, piss a little to show they were there, and then scamper out.

Leftwingers try to portray all conservatives as having such positions, whereas it's actually a small minority. Did republicans ever nominate anyone like that for president? Noooooooooo. But did libs ever nominate an extreme leftwinger? Yessssssss. Big government has been the standard lib position for a very long time, with brief lapses such as Bill Clinton for a couple years. Your equivalence fails.

Last edited:
Well....now I KNOW you only listen to the talking heads.
You know NOTHING about the truth as it pertains to Trump.

Wow...I gotta tell you....you just made an ass of yourself.

Trumps dad was in real estate, but by no means mega wealthy. Donald went off on his own to make the big bucks.
Yes, he declared bankruptcy on certain projects. It was the SMART move to make....and shows how he is an intelligent business man. Are you saying you think it best for a business man to NOT use all the tools afforded him by law to ensure success?
Not sure how the tax payers bailed out Trump......I think you just made that up

You're the guy that keeps telling me I don't own an apartment in NYC.

Well..don't ever tell that to my tenant. Okay? I need those rent checks.

Actually, I cited reason why I doubt you own an apartment in NYC.

You said you are considering selling it next year.

A smart man who owns real estate in NYC is not considering selling it a year from now.

He either HAS to sell it for financial reasons or he will hold onto it so he can recoup some of the equity....

But he certainly is not just "considering it".

I bought it at 150..it's worth 400..

I don't live there anymore either.

And after 3 years I can write it off any longer...if I no longer live there.

So..I'm considering selling it.

Sue me.

Rush Limbaugh on Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize (Oct 2009): "What has this man accomplished? I'm just asking a simple question here. What has he ever accomplished, that he should get this award?"

HA HA HA! :D Almost EVERYONE knows that the peace prize is given by leftwing euros as a reward for being leftwing.

It was particularly bizarre in the case of BO, since he was fighting a WAR at the time, and just surged the number of troopps there! :lol:

You think I like Obama? Wrong. No teddy bear for you. :lol:

But nice dodge. So are you embarrassed that everything you posted is something that Rush Limbaugh has said once, if not many times?

Yoiu libs keep saying that, and i keep asking for quotes/citations, but there's no response. See? You're just BSing.

You're the guy that keeps telling me I don't own an apartment in NYC.

Well..don't ever tell that to my tenant. Okay? I need those rent checks.

Actually, I cited reason why I doubt you own an apartment in NYC.

You said you are considering selling it next year.

A smart man who owns real estate in NYC is not considering selling it a year from now.

He either HAS to sell it for financial reasons or he will hold onto it so he can recoup some of the equity....

But he certainly is not just "considering it".

I bought it at 150..it's worth 400..

I don't live there anymore either.

And after 3 years I can write it off any longer...if I no longer live there.

So..I'm considering selling it.

Sue me.

Fair enough.
I take back my doubt and admit I was wrong.
But why not wait it out.....not a rhetorical question...Im serious....it will never bounce back to where it was 4 years ago....but in a few years it will gain a good 15% back I would think.

Congratulations, I think you managed to work in talking points from Rush, Hannity AND Michael Savage!

You are obviously a 5-star AM radio listener.

Can you provide me with quotes? No - you can't. The "you heard that from Rush" spurt is a classic obamabot reflex that doesn't involve your brain. Shut up and drink your koolaid, bot. :lol:

Ahh, I can, so what?

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One
Is Sean Hannity a Blatant Racist?
Michael Savage, foul lair and racist clown - Kick! Making Politics Fun - A liberal dose of political humor

Congratulations, I think you managed to work in talking points from Rush, Hannity AND Michael Savage!

Can you provide me with quotes? No - you can't. The "you heard that from Rush" spurt is a classic obamabot reflex that doesn't involve your brain. Shut up and drink your koolaid, bot. :lol:

Ahh, I can, so what?

Michael Savage, foul lair and racist clown - Kick! Making Politics Fun - A liberal dose of political humor

If Rush, Hannity and Savage all preached about the sky being blue...

And the next day someone asked me fi the sky is Blue and I said yes...does that mean I am repeating what I heard Rush Hannity and Savage said?

Obama quit a year and a half into his first term as a senator. He promised his consituants that he would serve and instead he opted to campaign.

The Bachmann comment is pure BS. Why wouldnt her husband accept medicaire payments? He should turn patients away becuase they are on a government insureance policy? I mean...really? I thought you were better than that to criticize someone for that.

Dont get me wrong...I agree with your premise and have said it many times on this board...Politicians of Both parties have the following priorities in this order:

1) their personal careers
2) their party
3) the good of the country

The ONLY reason I bring up the Bachmann Hypocrisy is because she has publicly said that Medicare is "Morally Objectionable and Draining our Economy" and that subsidies are "prrof that politicians are giving our country away."
Frankly I don't give a flying fart if the phony gay clinic is able to con the government out of Medicare ofr their BS "Gay curing" sessions - except that she's made hundreds of thousands off this stuff.
If she never said all that kind of bs, I wouldn't care. There's plenty more about her whackjobbery to be more than entertaining!

OP:
* Okay what funny about this is the GOP alternative. I mean at least Obama didn't QUIT his job a couple years in! Boehner? Governement checks his whole life. Romney? Well he did do a very good job of uh, inheriting!

Comparing obama to RINOs is not a valid comaprison - they're frick and frack.

So who do you think is so different?

Bachmann? At least she got her law degree before taking her government job - and then taking Medicare payments by choice, income from government handouts from the subsidies etc... As far as I can tell, Ron Paul is the only guy out there who has actually worked for a living, for any significant amount of time. I like him but there are a couple deal-breakers that would put my vote for Obama if he was the only other choice.

What percentage of democrat voters do you think live off the government? Be sure to include welfare clients, "affirmative action" freeloaders, union members who get a political, not economic, wage, legions of government worker drones, greedy oldsters, students with grants.

Ah, typical extremist view. You assume because I don't drink your brand of Kool-Aid, I must automatically be "the other side". Wrong.
I don't know and I don't care how many Dems live off the gov vs. how many Repubs. I can tell you than when I lived in Houston, there were a LOT of Repubs living off the govt after Enron went down. So what does that prove exactly? Someone put out a challenge to respond directly to the post. So I did. So sorry that I don't agree with all your views...

Fine if you don't "want" to buy incandecent lights - they'll disappear in a year.

OMG! Oh the horror! Well JEEZUZ, that's NOTHING compared to Big Government telling people they can't serve in the military because they're gay! Holy smokes! Now THERE is an inssue that the GOP should run on! The Incandecent Issue of 2012!

Why don't you just watch where the hell you're stepping? Do you step in dog shit all the time?

Now how can anyone argue with logic like that? Those damn toddlers can just bleed! As a matter of fact, based on that logic, we should never seek safer standards, products or anything! Wow. And here I thought was was talking with an extremist. I have SEEN the light!!! :eusa_angel:

That marriage is a heterosexual institution only isn't a conservative invention - it goes back probably tens of thousands of years..

Just like Slavery!!!! We used to have that too! Danm Liberals! Oooh, Oooh and it used to be illegal not to hire someone just because they're black. Did you know that 40% of registered Republicans in Mississippi still think inter-racial marraige should be illegal?!?!? But them danm yankee Liberals are FORCING inter-racial marriage on them poor Southerners! No Problem. We all get it. When it is YOUR values or beliefs, it's right. When it's someone else's, it's tryanny. Like I said....

Why do conservatives have so much trouble getting libs to respond to detailed, argument and fact filled posts? They drop in the thread, piss a little to show they were there, and then scamper out.

Why do Conservatives dodge the question, change the subject or Cut & Run when faced with direct questions or facts? I'm so sorry if I whooped your ass so badly with the slogans thing but seriously, the GOP lives off bumpers stickers. I provided a rebuttal and specific examples to support this fact. So here's the other question: Why do ConservaRepubs whine like little biotches when their bs is spanked into oblivion? Oh and guess what? While you're dodging the obvious examples of slogans I cited and whining like a little girl.... I'm still here.

Leftwingers try to portray all conservatives as having such positions, whereas it's actually a small minority. Did republicans ever nominate anyone like that for president? Noooooooooo. But did libs ever nominate an extreme leftwinger? Yessssssss. Big government has been the standard lib position for a very long time, with brief lapses such as Bill Clinton for a couple years. Your equivalence fails.

Your bs is SO easy to own. Who IS the super-Liberal president you're referring to? You mean the guy that Liberals are attacking for not being Liberal enough? LOL yeah okay. It's amazing you can stand at all, what with that extreme leaning at all times :)

Hugs & Kisses, Your New BFF!

Last edited:

Ahh, I can, so what?

Uh Yeah Shintao, the fact that his thinking is done for him by ConservaRadioTV has already been esablished....

The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

Please explain what you consider a "real" accomplishment and name yours. Hint: A GED isn't all that. What? You haven't taken the test? Oops, sorry.

The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

They just want to tell stupid people like you what light bulbs to buy. The libs already are buying the low watt long lasting ones.

It isn't YOUR electrical grid you halfwit..it is ALL OF OURS.

To prove that I got what I said from Rush. Ah, but "everyone" can see it.

Is there even ONE obamabot who isn't too gutless to debate? :D

Meanwhile, bend over so obama can kick you in the butt. :lmao:

Debate? You actually think that the drivel in your OP is somehow open for debate?

It's senseless talking points of Rush, Sean and Savage all tied into one. One can't debate platitudes.

Why don't you try attaching some actual meat to your argument. Then perhaps we can engage in a discussion of the facts. As it stands, your OP is as meaningful as me stating that all conservatives suffer from a mental disorder.

I'll bite.
What major acconmplishments did Obama have before the senate?
Edwards?
Hillary?
Kerry?

Truth is...they may be talking points for Rush and Hannity...I wouldnt know...I dont listen to either....

But it happens to be something that I personally took note of.

Obama was a lecturer of Constitutional law, graduating from the most prestigious law school in the nation at the top of his class and editor of the Law Review.

Edwards was one of the most successful trial lawyers in the nation, starting from scratch and becoming a multimillionaire.

Hillary was the first female chair of Legal Services, the first female partner at Rose, and one of the 100 most influential lawyers. She also played a critical role in creating SCHIP.

Kerry has a bronze star, a silver star, three purple hearts. He was also the lt. Gov of Massachusetts.

Exactly what contributions did George W. Bush heap onto society?

Go on chief..feel free.

In that case..how about Donald Trump?

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

the Quitter?

Forum List

Back