Ever notice this about lib leaders and their followers?

The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

A hate spew on your fellow americans who dont share your historically failed ideas wont solve anything

Yaaaaaaa - obama is succeeding real well, right?
At least you're paying-attention.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]‪Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]‪Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]‪Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Exactly what contributions did George W. Bush heap onto society?

Go on chief..feel free.

In that case..how about Donald Trump?

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

GWB was a buisness owner....understood economics beyond just theory.
Same with Trump
Reagan....well....GWB was a business owner...understood economics beyond just theory.

Everyone of George W. Bush's businesses failed..and failed miserably. They had to either be bailed out by his father's friends..or tax payers. But he always managed to walk away with a tidy profit.

Trump? Can we say inheritance? Can we say Bankrupcy? Trump made money with other people's money..and generally left them holding the bag.

So if what your saying is inheriting money, duping people and getting tax payers to bail you out is "contributing" and a good business model.

Where do I sign up? :lol:

Well....now I KNOW you only listen to the talking heads.
You know NOTHING about the truth as it pertains to Trump.

Wow...I gotta tell you....you just made an ass of yourself.

Trumps dad was in real estate, but by no means mega wealthy. Donald went off on his own to make the big bucks.
Yes, he declared bankruptcy on certain projects. It was the SMART move to make....and shows how he is an intelligent business man. Are you saying you think it best for a business man to NOT use all the tools afforded him by law to ensure success?
Not sure how the tax payers bailed out Trump......I think you just made that up

Yaaaaaaa - obama is succeeding real well, right?

Yeah - the $14 trillion national debt, the endless gaffes, the cut and run from the middle east, the 9.2% unemployment.

Debt...not his fault. He was ealt a bad hand and had to clean the mess up
Gaffes.....not his fault. He has a telprompter staff that is not the best
Cut and run.....not his fault. He has a base that wants it
Unempoloyment...not his fault...he was dealt a bad hand

Come to think of it....Obama has been the perfect president. He has yet to make a single mistake.

Just ask just about anyone on the left....they'll tell ya.

Congratulations, I think you managed to work in talking points from Rush, Hannity AND Michael Savage!

You are obviously a 5-star AM radio listener.

Can you provide me with quotes? No - you can't. The "you heard that from Rush" spurt is a classic obamabot reflex that doesn't involve your brain. Shut up and drink your koolaid, bot. :lol:

Rush Limbaugh from What if Obama had been White? (Apr 2009): "Would he have been elected? Now I know the Messiah and his followers jump all over this as somehow being about race but seriously, what has the guy accomplished?"

Rush Limbaugh on Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize (Oct 2009): "What has this man accomplished? I'm just asking a simple question here. What has he ever accomplished, that he should get this award?"

Rush Limbaugh on Liberals Wanting to Control Our Lives: Too many! Just go to rushlimbaugh.com...

So okay, you DID just state a bunch of talk show / Rush Limbaugh / Glenn Beck talking points. So what? If you agree with them, what's the problem?
I mean seriously, does anyone doubt that Rush has ever said "Obama is a man with no accomplishments" Before, during or after the election? That he has said "Liberals want to control our lives" or "The Messiah and his followers...."

Fine. So unless you're embarrassed or ashamed that you agree with him, why not just say "Yes that's true. There are many people who agree with me!".

jus sayin....

Go on chief..feel free.

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

Same with Trump
Reagan....well....GWB was a business owner...understood economics beyond just theory.

Everyone of George W. Bush's businesses failed..and failed miserably. They had to either be bailed out by his father's friends..or tax payers. But he always managed to walk away with a tidy profit.

Trump? Can we say inheritance? Can we say Bankrupcy? Trump made money with other people's money..and generally left them holding the bag.

So if what your saying is inheriting money, duping people and getting tax payers to bail you out is "contributing" and a good business model.

As long as a republican owns a business they consider that an accomplishment in and of itself. The business fails...It's an accomplishment! Everyone who doesnt own a business in fact has no accomplishments according to them. Edwards was a lawer, did pretty well for himself I believe and that is not an accomplishment, being a dirty lawyer, right? Right Michelle Bachmann..."oh thats different" they say. She also birthed a crazy amount of kids! Lets see Edwards do THAT!

Move those goalposts

Yeah - the $14 trillion national debt, the endless gaffes, the cut and run from the middle east, the 9.2% unemployment.

Debt...not his fault.

Yep - $6 trillion is checks he wrote.

He was ealt a bad hand and had to clean the mess up

The bad hand he was dealt was the consequence of previous democrat policy, and he certainly HASN'T cleaned anything up - he's made the recession worse, and wasted trillions of dollars on half-assed leftwing economic theories.

Gaffes.....not his fault. He has a telprompter staff that is not the best

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh :lmao:

Cut and run.....not his fault.

Yes it is - he took over a winning hand, and folded.

Unempoloyment...not his fault...he was dealt a bad hand

He made it 50% worse.

The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

Go on chief..feel free.

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

Bush 43 Accomplishments: Medicare D, Let that fat fucking Chappaquiddick Murderer write the "No Child Left Alone" Education Bill, Took state sponsorship away from AQ

Donald Trump Accomplishments: one of the premier developer of luxury housing on the planet. (How did you not know that?)

Ronald W Reagan Accomplishments: One of America's Greatest President Ever and easily the greatest President in 20th Century. Revitalized the US economy, defeated the USSR, freed tens of million of people from FDR's Uncle Joe.

Rush Limbaugh on Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize (Oct 2009): "What has this man accomplished? I'm just asking a simple question here. What has he ever accomplished, that he should get this award?"

HA HA HA! :D Almost EVERYONE knows that the peace prize is given by leftwing euros as a reward for being leftwing.

It was particularly bizarre in the case of BO, since he was fighting a WAR at the time, and just surged the number of troopps there! :lol:

Not only that, they come from a place of extreme privilege. So they are privileged elitists who have no more concept of what it's like to work for a wage (at ANYTHING) than I have of piloting a yacht.

so basically all pretense of this being anything more than a "taunt liberals" post went out the window from the beginning? Nice.

HA HA HA! :D Almost EVERYONE knows that the peace prize is given by leftwing euros as a reward for being leftwing.

It was particularly bizarre in the case of BO, since he was fighting a WAR at the time, and just surged the number of troopps there! :lol:

You think I like Obama? Wrong. No teddy bear for you. :lol:

But nice dodge. So are you embarrassed that everything you posted is something that Rush Limbaugh has said once, if not many times?

Same with Trump

Trumps dad was in real estate, but by no means mega wealthy. Donald went off on his own to make the big bucks.
Yes, he declared bankruptcy on certain projects. It was the SMART move to make....and shows how he is an intelligent business man. Are you saying you think it best for a business man to NOT use all the tools afforded him by law to ensure success?

You're the guy that keeps telling me I don't own an apartment in NYC.

Well..don't ever tell that to my tenant. Okay? I need those rent checks.

Why is one considered spewing talking points just becuase entertainers such as Hannity and Rysh also say the same thing?

If Hannity and Rush both said the sly is blue, am I spewing talking points if I ALSO say the sky is blue?

LOL, good one.
I get a kick out that one every time I see it.:lol:

You're the guy that keeps telling me I don't own an apartment in NYC.

Well..don't ever tell that to my tenant. Okay? I need those rent checks.

Actually, I cited reason why I doubt you own an apartment in NYC.

You said you are considering selling it next year.

A smart man who owns real estate in NYC is not considering selling it a year from now.

He either HAS to sell it for financial reasons or he will hold onto it so he can recoup some of the equity....

But he certainly is not just "considering it".

But nice dodge. So are you embarrassed that everything you posted is something that Rush Limbaugh has said once, if not many times?

I have listened to Rush less than 5 times in my lifetime.

But being a conservative, I likely have said MANY things he has said.

But certainly not becuase Rush said it.

Why does the left always toss that theory into a debate?

I have listened to Rush less than 5 times in my lifetime.

But being a conservative, I likely have said MANY things he has said.

But certainly not becuase Rush said it.

Why does the left always toss that theory into a debate?

LOL! Why is everyone who disagrees with the Right on so much as one issue, or points out that (shocker) the Left can actually be right sometimes...... instanly labeled as "The Left" or "Liberal" by the very Righties?

So you quoted a bunch of talking points from Rush, Hanity, Beck and Co.. Someone pointed put that your post was basically a regurgitation of the ConservaRepub pundit talking points and you gave them sh1t about it. So I proved they were right and now of course, I'm "The Left". That's funny.
What I did was simply point out the Truth. So is it that the Truth is Liberal? :lol:

Forum List

Back