Ever notice this about lib leaders and their followers?

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsmDmxIUqGE]‪Olberman/Garofolo "Racist Teabagging Rednecks"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Congratulations, I think you managed to work in talking points from Rush, Hannity AND Michael Savage!

You are obviously a 5-star AM radio listener.

Can you provide me with quotes? No - you can't. The "you heard that from Rush" spurt is a classic obamabot reflex that doesn't involve your brain. Shut up and drink your koolaid, bot. :lol:

Congratulations, I think you managed to work in talking points from Rush, Hannity AND Michael Savage!

It's (probably) best that Patrick2 avoided any Butterball-Beckisms.

Beck's (obviously) confused .....claiming that a Nazi had killed Nazis.

(Somethin' wrong with that boy.....
303.gif
)

beckradio5.jpg

Looks like he's drinkin', again, too.....​

Last edited:

Can you provide me with quotes?

Quotes to prove what? That you are a carbon-copy of that which you attempt to insult? That fact needs no quotes - everyone reading this thread can see it.

To prove that I got what I said from Rush. Ah, but "everyone" can see it.

Is there even ONE obamabot who isn't too gutless to debate? :D

Meanwhile, bend over so obama can kick you in the butt. :lmao:

"Although Cravaack has neglected to develop any legislative achievements, he has nurtured a reputation as one of several vocal Muslim bashers in Congress. A new profile of the congressman by Jeremy Herb in the Star Tribune notes that Cravaack keeps “Sharia: The Threat to America,” a report published by anti-Muslim hate activist Frank Gaffney, on his office desk."

cravaack.jpg

One MORE Minnesota Nut-Job!!!!

Can you provide me with quotes?

Quotes to prove what? That you are a carbon-copy of that which you attempt to insult? That fact needs no quotes - everyone reading this thread can see it.

Debate? You actually think that the drivel in your OP is somehow open for debate?

It's senseless talking points of Rush, Sean and Savage all tied into one. One can't debate platitudes.

Why don't you try attaching some actual meat to your argument. Then perhaps we can engage in a discussion of the facts. As it stands, your OP is as meaningful as me stating that all conservatives suffer from a mental disorder.

Debate? You actually think that the drivel in your OP is somehow open for debate?

It's senseless talking points of Rush, Sean and Savage all tied into one. One can't debate platitudes.

Why don't you try attaching some actual meat to your argument. Then perhaps we can engage in a discussion of the facts. As it stands, your OP is as meaningful as me stating that all conservatives suffer from a mental disorder.

I'll bite.
What major acconmplishments did Obama have before the senate?
Edwards?
Hillary?
Kerry?

Truth is...they may be talking points for Rush and Hannity...I wouldnt know...I dont listen to either....

But it happens to be something that I personally took note of.

The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

A hate spew on your fellow americans who dont share your historically failed ideas wont solve anything

A hate spew on your fellow americans who dont share your historically failed ideas wont solve anything

Then why do YOU do it all the time?
Hypocrite.

Is there even ONE obamabot who isn't too gutless to debate?
Meanwhile, bend over so obama can kick you in the butt.

Why do you feel the need to keep saying you're too gutless to respond? I get it, I get it. :lol:

STILL not providing quotes to show what I said came from Rush? Does EVERYTHING you type have to underline how gutless you are?

Look at the hysterical screeching girl-bots who show up at obama's appearances - like he's a rock star. Reminiscent of the bund deutscher madchen girls wetting their pants when visited by Hitler. Look how with a one-word slogan, "Change", he's convinced hordes of libs to join in a sort of group-think national suicide, to ignore and explain away the relentless stream of embarrassments and bad news since he became president.
Every day, he expands contol over their lives, in direct and indirect ways, and they love it. Sick fucks. :lol:

Yaaaaaaa - obama is succeeding real well, right? Riiiiiiiight.

Exactly what contributions did George W. Bush heap onto society?

Go on chief..feel free.

In that case..how about Donald Trump?

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

Why is one considered spewing talking points just becuase entertainers such as Hannity and Rysh also say the same thing?

If Hannity and Rush both said the sly is blue, am I spewing talking points if I ALSO say the sky is blue?

Go on chief..feel free.

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

GWB was a buisness owner....understood economics beyond just theory.
Same with Trump
Reagan....well....GWB was a business owner...understood economics beyond just theory.

You expect a conservative to defend a RINO like Bush??? Now, that's STUPID!!

But let's get back to the obama/dupe relationship. Take it away, obama girl! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU]‪Crush On Obama‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Go on chief..feel free.

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

GWB was a buisness owner....understood economics beyond just theory.
Same with Trump
Reagan....well....GWB was a business owner...understood economics beyond just theory.

Everyone of George W. Bush's businesses failed..and failed miserably. They had to either be bailed out by his father's friends..or tax payers. But he always managed to walk away with a tidy profit.

Trump? Can we say inheritance? Can we say Bankrupcy? Trump made money with other people's money..and generally left them holding the bag.

So if what your saying is inheriting money, duping people and getting tax payers to bail you out is "contributing" and a good business model.

Where do I sign up? :lol:

You expect a conservative to defend a RINO like Bush??? Now, that's STUPID!!

But let's get back to the obama/dupe relationship. Take it away, obama girl! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU]‪Crush On Obama‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

She's hot.

Forum List

Back