Ever hit the "Reply All" botton by mistake?

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Don't worry... once, I asked a chaplain a question about funding a certain religious function. He replied to my e-mail - and cc:ed every colonel and general on post, including the three-star -=d=- mentioned above... I had lots of explaining to do on that one.

I'm starting to feel a lot better. The worst part of it is, yesterday, she stopped by with her husband to bring me a coffee and donught. They even remembered to get de-caf and sweetner :( I better call her after my daughter goes to bed.

Originally posted by Said1
Wow 20 min! What sort of things does he talk about. The all talk station here plays small bits of material that is repeated a lot. Can you get the station on-line?

It's the local Fox radio here in Seattle. 570 KFI I think. I'll have ot see. Don;t know if he is syndicated or what.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
It's the local Fox radio here in Seattle. 570 KFI I think. I'll have ot see. Don;t know if he is syndicated or what.

Found it, but I can't listen for some reason :confused: Grrrr...I'll get this PC figured out one of these days. I'm just having a bad day in general - I broke my hedge clippers this morning too! Oh well, what are ya gonna do? :huh:

Found it, but I can't listen for some reason :confused: Grrrr...I'll get this PC figured out one of these days. I'm just having a bad day in general - I broke my hedge clippers this morning too! Oh well, what are ya gonna do? :huh:

Chew through the hedges and wear a foil beanie for radio reception.

:p:

Not EVER loan you anything ov value :teeth:

Originally posted by NewGuy
Chew through the hedges and wear a foil beanie for radio reception.

:p:

All the kids will be back next week, so I'll probably be chewing through something:D As for the tin foil hat, can I get on-line with that :confused: :p: :p:

I don't know if this is the same thing, but once at work I hit a button and sent the email to the wrong person...the problem was, was that the email was about that person!! Wooops.

I got one where a junior Marine had hit reply all by mistake. He was cussing up a storm and badmouthing a buncha folks. I called him over to the Company Area to wear him out when the Colonel flanked me and got the kid. So many pushups and so little time. Lucky kid.

Originally posted by winston churchi
I don't know if this is the same thing, but once at work I hit a button and sent the email to the wrong person...the problem was, was that the email was about that person!! Wooops.

Eeeouch! I would count that. What a tough one to wiggle out of. :D

Forum List

Back