Ever hit the "Reply All" botton by mistake?

Originally posted by Said1
I did that this morning - could have been worse, but I still have some explaining' to do !!!

Oh yeah and there were a couple in the BCC field as well. Almost cost my company the account I was working on. :eek:

I have printed pictures to the wrong printer..........

2 BUILDINGS AWAY.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Oh yeah and there were a couple in the BCC field as well. Almost cost my company the account I was working on. :eek:

EEEEE gads, now I don't feel so bad.

I feel terrible, and the worst thing is, it wasn't negative in any way, it only seems like it is becasue she missed the first half of the conversation. :(

EEEEE gads, now I don't feel so bad.

I feel terrible, and the worst thing is, it wasn't negative in any way, it only seems like it is becasue she missed the first half of the conversation. :(

ouch - easy one to explain though. mine wasn't. oh well.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I have printed pictures to the wrong printer..........

2 BUILDINGS AWAY.

I've done that before, only it was a VP who just happened to be on his own at lunch hour. My stuff was sent to his assistans printer by mistake, and he picked it up thinking it was his documents. Who would have thought he would try and do something himself?

ouch - easy one to explain though. mine wasn't. oh well.

I'm not going to tell her I hit the reply all button since there are other friends on the list. I don't want her to think we were having a giant gossip fest about her. I saw her husband a little while ago, I should have spoken to him so he could smooth things over for me. :D

Don't be so quick to laugh........you could be next :D

Said, you crack me up! :D

If I can't reply 'til I get back, I'll try then! Love our 'friendly' Northern neighbors!

In Outlook I set up a nickname which is the name and rank of our Post Commander (Lieutennant General (3-star)); But I have the email address set as my home address - this way, I can reply back to say, naughty emails from co-workings, adding LTG Soriano's name (sent to my home email addy) in the 'cc' block. :)

Originally posted by -=d=-
In Outlook I set up a nickname which is the name and rank of our Post Commander (Lieutennant General (3-star)); But I have the email address set as my home address - this way, I can reply back to say, naughty emails from co-workings, adding LTG Soriano's name (sent to my home email addy) in the 'cc' block. :)

We don't gossip about each other, we're a pretty confrontational bunch of gals - that's why I feel so bad. Actaully, this is what I said, word for word "***** has no e-mail for awhile *sniff, sniff*, and she has to work Fridays now hahahaha". That's not so bad right??

We don't gossip about each other, we're a pretty confrontational bunch of gals - that's why I feel so bad. Actaully, this is what I said, word for word "***** has no e-mail for awhile *sniff, sniff*, and she has to work Fridays now hahahaha". That's not so bad right??

Depends, do the rest of you have Friday's off?

Depends, do the rest of you have Friday's off?

No, all of us have to work Friday's, and practically have to move the earth in order to get any time off at all. We were also bugging her about it the other day "must be nice to work for the gov" and jokes like that. She told me yesterday she used all her holiday time, and has to work Friday's for the rest of the summer. She also moved to another department as of Monday, and didn't have her e-mail up and running right way either. I wrote *sniff, sniff* because we e-mail each other a lot through out the day, and I miss that. I noticed her name on the recipients list of the original evil e-mail, and mentioned it because she propably would'nt reply. And that's the rest of the story (I forget who always says that).

No, all of us have to work Friday's, and practically have to move the earth in order to get any time off at all. We were also bugging her about it the other day "must be nice to work for the gov" and jokes like that. She told me yesterday she used all her holiday time, and has to work Friday's for the rest of the summer. She also moved to another department as of Monday, and didn't have her e-mail up and running right way either. I wrote *sniff, sniff* because we e-mail each other a lot through out the day, and I miss that. I noticed her name on the recipients list of the original evil e-mail, and mentioned it because she propably would'nt reply. And that's the rest of the story (I forget who always says that).

Paul Harvey - good day!

Yes, that it! That was bugging me...no one knew who the heck I was talking about.

Believe it or not he still does about a twenty minute deal on the radio station I listen to everyday right before the noon hour.

Don't worry... once, I asked a chaplain a question about funding a certain religious function. He replied to my e-mail - and cc:ed every colonel and general on post, including the three-star -=d=- mentioned above... I had lots of explaining to do on that one.

Believe it or not he still does about a twenty minute deal on the radio station I listen to everyday right before the noon hour.

Wow 20 min! What sort of things does he talk about. The all talk station here plays small bits of material that is repeated a lot. Can you get the station on-line?

Forum List

Back