Ever Experience Deja Vu?

Interesting i have had many dreams about Aliens. A dream that God and his angels were aliens and they visited me from a mother ship. I also had a dream about being kidnapped by aliens and being abducted on their ship and them inserting small objects under my skin.

I dream of past and parrell worlds all the time. In my dreams I am sometimes someone else in a different world. I have been in futuristic worlds sometimes in my dreams way more advanced than our own. Sometimes I am the same person but in a completely different place, or time, or future.
Very interesting ScorpioRising007! I highly recommend reading Dolores Cannon's books to get the answers to your questions about these experiences you've had. you can order her books at www.ozarkmt.com

Yes, I have already experienced a déjà -vu a few years ago when I moved it happen when I arrived in front of the house it is as if I had already experienced it but a person who was present told me that he felt the same way and I never understood what had happened?

Forum List

Back