Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

At some point in the future we'll rename the continent Nova Europa.
Europeans do NOT want to come to the United States.
Not yet. Give it a few decades.
They will never live in a place with so many guns.
Agreed. But maybe not even as long as that. A lot depends on how many scores or hundreds of thousands of refugee Africans and Muslims those fools allow in.

The English and French will both head to Canada, and we'll get the rest; with Mexico picking up a few Spaniards here and there, and South America taking in a few.

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

At some point in the future we'll rename the continent Nova Europa.
Europeans do NOT want to come to the United States.
They will never live in a place with so many guns.
Agreed. But maybe not even as long as that. A lot depends on how many scores or hundreds of thousands of refugee Africans and Muslims those fools allow in.

The English and French will both head to Canada, and we'll get the rest; with Mexico picking up a few Spaniards here and there, and South America taking in a few.
We absorb them and learn to live together. It is the way of the world now. Americans are not going to leave their homes because of immigrants, legal or otherwise. Europeans have older and richer cultures, they are certainly not going to leave their countries.

- Person writing this is from Norway, I am not a native speaker of English. I apologize for any typos or other mistakes.

Most countries with a European majority are set to lose their own countries in the 21th century. This is caused by a massive influx of non-Whites or non-Europeans into these countries, combined with low fertility rates. I don't care much about former colonies, because they are not native to those lands, but could settle there cause of low population densety, death from Eurasian diseases (80-90% of the former population in the USA and other countries died from diseases which the travelers unknowingly brought with them. From a population of around 8 mill to 1 mill in the whole US) and better technology.

I do care much more about the countries of Europe. They have absolutely no right to take the land of other people, which the original population has inherited from their ancestors who have built it, died for it and suffered to make good places to live in. They found it, made it and died for it.

In for example the UK, the population is set to be majority non-white around 2050, the same with the USA. For no good reason, the people have been forced to accept this genocidal experiment and to be replaced by people who have no affinety for their culture or inheritance.

What do you think about this development, isn't it the very defention of sickening immorality? Is this not a crime against humanity? And why are people who are against this portrayed to be "supremacists"? Or racist? You don't need to hate anyone to not want to lose your property.

Before I end this post, I will make counter arguments to some likely posts.

They have colonized before and deserve this:
Yes, it was surely a crime. The kings and qeens in many Europeans countries did conqer nations. This were not the people, and European nations are not the only ones who have done this. The Turks were one of the longest lasting colonial powers in world history, took white slavs as slaves and other Europeans. How long should this punishment last and to how large should it really be. Because every nation in world history have done this, and the Chinese are even today replacing the Tibetan population with Han-Chinese. Which have been described as a form of genocide.

The colonization with people in America and Oceania were also wrong, but in some ways I can't blame them of going. Both were nearly empty and could house many people, it were room. Disease made it even worse. It were different times and I just don't think this can be used to justify this replacement. Not that I belive in inherited sins either, or that a majority of the population today decends from someone immoral. Not in Europe or anywhere else.

I will also add that not every European country have done this. Norway and Sweden have never had any colonies.
The people in control know this truth. If there was only european or european descended people left on the earth, humanity would die out from inbreeding. The opposite end of the spectrum dictates that if African or African descended people were the only ones left on earth the human species would survive due to the immense genetic diversity found among the African population..

- Person writing this is from Norway, I am not a native speaker of English. I apologize for any typos or other mistakes.

Most countries with a European majority are set to lose their own countries in the 21th century. This is caused by a massive influx of non-Whites or non-Europeans into these countries, combined with low fertility rates. I don't care much about former colonies, because they are not native to those lands, but could settle there cause of low population densety, death from Eurasian diseases (80-90% of the former population in the USA and other countries died from diseases which the travelers unknowingly brought with them. From a population of around 8 mill to 1 mill in the whole US) and better technology.

I do care much more about the countries of Europe. They have absolutely no right to take the land of other people, which the original population has inherited from their ancestors who have built it, died for it and suffered to make good places to live in. They found it, made it and died for it.

In for example the UK, the population is set to be majority non-white around 2050, the same with the USA. For no good reason, the people have been forced to accept this genocidal experiment and to be replaced by people who have no affinety for their culture or inheritance.

What do you think about this development, isn't it the very defention of sickening immorality? Is this not a crime against humanity? And why are people who are against this portrayed to be "supremacists"? Or racist? You don't need to hate anyone to not want to lose your property.

Yes, it was surely a crime. The kings and qeens in many Europeans countries did conqer nations. This were not the people, and European nations are not the only ones who have done this. The Turks were one of the longest lasting colonial powers in world history, took white slavs as slaves and other Europeans. How long should this punishment last and to how large should it really be. Because every nation in world history have done this, and the Chinese are even today replacing the Tibetan population with Han-Chinese. Which have been described as a form of genocide.

The colonization with people in America and Oceania were also wrong, but in some ways I can't blame them of going. Both were nearly empty and could house many people, it were room. Disease made it even worse. It were different times and I just don't think this can be used to justify this replacement. Not that I belive in inherited sins either, or that a majority of the population today decends from someone immoral. Not in Europe or anywhere else.

I will also add that not every European country have done this. Norway and Sweden have never had any colonies.
The people in control know this truth. If there was only european or european descended people left on the earth, humanity would die out from inbreeding. The opposite end of the spectrum dictates that if African or African descended people were the only ones left on earth the human species would survive due to the immense genetic diversity found among the African population..
God, that was stupid.

This is the direct result of the native Europeans massive decline of their birthrate.
You guys need workers, so you allow the third world in since you have not created new generations of workers.

You've made your bed. Nighty night.

This is the direct result of the native Europeans massive decline of their birthrate.
You guys need workers, so you allow the third world in since you have not created new generations of workers.

You've made your bed. Nighty night.

Birthrates tend to decline in developed countries over time.

It's not just colonization; don't forget that after WW2 european whites redrew the world map how they saw fit in many "brown" countries and installed oppressive dictators into many of them too. And they've continued to meddle in their economies and politics to this day. So it's coming back to bite them in the ass? Oh well, let's think of it as a "teaching moment."

No, after WWII the colonies were freed, mostly peacefully. In other countries they just withdrew because of revolutions, and would in spite or because they couldn't, make proper goverments. You just use Europe as a scapegoate. No dictator were installed and only America are medeling in the countries. For different reason.
America is not innocent in that. Neither is Europe. All the muslims pouring into europe are refugees fleeing wars incited by people who lived under western backed dictatorships for years. And who lived under decades of western military intrusions and sanctions.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.

Nature is in the process of de-selecting them.

And it seems unlikely that the process is reversible.

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.
Too little, too late, by the looks of it.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...

...more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...
The jury is still out on this.

I will grant you that Euro-Americans are more aware of such things than their distant Euro-cousins.

But they suffer from a PC-driven impotency on the subject that is every bit as debilitating as that experienced by those cousins.

And I'm not sure that they are going to find their balls in time to make a real difference, in their own best interests.

...more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...
The jury is still out on this.

I will grant you that Euro-Americans are more aware of such things than their distant Euro-cousins.

But they suffer from a PC-driven impotency on the subject that is every bit as debilitating as that experienced by those cousins.

And I'm not sure that they are going to find their balls in time to make a real difference, in their own best interests.

sooner or later, eventually, enough will see the big picture and push back...

when negroes get angry they burn stores...when whites get angry we burn continents....

new maps will have to be drawn as borders change...that's just the natural process of human history. nothing is "permanent"...

I support and will defend my culture, heritage, traditions and race.

Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.
This is absolutely fascinating to watch, and it illustrates the raw power of ideology.

Look at the outright glee of many on the Left as this happens, all the taunting and poking. You can sense how happy they are to see this going on. Yet, amazingly, they do this on behalf of fundamentalist religionists who treat their women and gays like dogs.

A fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study.

This is absolutely fascinating to watch, and it illustrates the raw power of ideology.

Look at the outright glee of many on the Left as this happens, all the taunting and poking. You can sense how happy they are to see this going on. Yet, amazingly, they do this on behalf of fundamentalist religionists who treat their women and gays like dogs.

Yes. I sense the same thing. As do vast numbers of our countrymen, I dare say. That particular flavor of Leftist is more treacherous and dangerous than any external enemy.

Yes. I sense the same thing. As do vast numbers of our countrymen, I dare say. That particular flavor of Leftist is more treacherous and dangerous than any external enemy.
The thing is, you can't dig down on this with them. They will deflect and attack, but they won't explain this.

They're so preoccupied with their disdain for white people (clearly including themselves) and their country (or at least its history) that any alternative apparently is preferable for them.

Amazing to watch.

The thing is, you can't dig down on this with them. They will deflect and attack, but they won't explain this.

They're so preoccupied with their disdain for white people (clearly including themselves) and their country (or at least its history) that any alternative apparently is preferable for them.

Amazing to watch..
Yep. Fascinating. Self-loathing whites, chickenshit whites, mixed-race types, socialists, anarchists, and gullible internationalists... the more radical amongst them seem to band together as fifth-columnists and are easy pickings for Radical Islamists, non-white racist groups and individuals, and their self-reinforcing propaganda and dogma. Those amongst us who still realize that we 'own a pair' and are not afraid to speak out, do good service for the country on the macro level and our own folk at the micro level. The trick is, not to go over to the Dark Side, while doing it, and conducting ourselves as honorably and above-board as we can manage. Or so it seems to this observer.

Some of the most strident voices against White Folk, hereabouts, are actually white themselves, and heavily vested in mixed-race relationships, or with mixed-race children or grandchildren; a personal stakeholder status that drives their obsessive hyper-advocacy, derision and fifth-columnist -like caustic commentary, and their hatred of White Folk.

Forum List

Back