Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

blackmiddleclass2.jpg
Oh my god! I WISH this was the typical black family, but alas, we all know it isnt.
Sure you do...I don't know where you live; however this is the norm where I live.
Lying is the norm where you live.
Must you so brazenly display your ignorance???
Says the guy who posts the most rare picture on earth, then pretends its the norm.

Last edited:
- Person writing this is from Norway, I am not a native speaker of English. I apologize for any typos or other mistakes.

Most countries with a European majority are set to lose their own countries in the 21th century. This is caused by a massive influx of non-Whites or non-Europeans into these countries, combined with low fertility rates. I don't care much about former colonies, because they are not native to those lands, but could settle there cause of low population densety, death from Eurasian diseases (80-90% of the former population in the USA and other countries died from diseases which the travelers unknowingly brought with them. From a population of around 8 mill to 1 mill in the whole US) and better technology.

I do care much more about the countries of Europe. They have absolutely no right to take the land of other people, which the original population has inherited from their ancestors who have built it, died for it and suffered to make good places to live in. They found it, made it and died for it.

In for example the UK, the population is set to be majority non-white around 2050, the same with the USA. For no good reason, the people have been forced to accept this genocidal experiment and to be replaced by people who have no affinety for their culture or inheritance.

What do you think about this development, isn't it the very defention of sickening immorality? Is this not a crime against humanity? And why are people who are against this portrayed to be "supremacists"? Or racist? You don't need to hate anyone to not want to lose your property.

Before I end this post, I will make counter arguments to some likely posts.

They have colonized before and deserve this:
Yes, it was surely a crime. The kings and qeens in many Europeans countries did conqer nations. This were not the people, and European nations are not the only ones who have done this. The Turks were one of the longest lasting colonial powers in world history, took white slavs as slaves and other Europeans. How long should this punishment last and to how large should it really be. Because every nation in world history have done this, and the Chinese are even today replacing the Tibetan population with Han-Chinese. Which have been described as a form of genocide.

The colonization with people in America and Oceania were also wrong, but in some ways I can't blame them of going. Both were nearly empty and could house many people, it were room. Disease made it even worse. It were different times and I just don't think this can be used to justify this replacement. Not that I belive in inherited sins either, or that a majority of the population today decends from someone immoral. Not in Europe or anywhere else.

I will also add that not every European country have done this. Norway and Sweden have never had any colonies.
I hear this fear expressed quite often and I think it's irrational, not because there is no effort to remove white people, but because such efforts cannot succeed.

Whites are a superior race, though that superiority is shared freely with all who embrace Western civilization. Whites have been threatened with extinction in the past and have not only survived, but brought the fight back to where it came from. Even outnumbered, whites rule as is their divine right. The British Empire was very successful at dominating hordes of mud people on 4 different continents with only a handful of white men.

White supremacists need to have more faith in their race and look at how world history vindicates white dominance and gives every indication that the white race will always come out on top, regardless of the threats it faces.

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

At some point in the future we'll rename the continent Nova Europa.
Europeans do NOT want to come to the United States.
Yes.

Europa-stan is not yet complete.

Give it time... give it time... I said the NEXT Big Wave... implying changes in-future, eh?

Keep on thinking that, worldwide white population going down to below 10% within the next 50 years

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population and Africans 9 percent, a ratio of three-to-one. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same. But the colors will be reversed. People of African ancestry will be 25 percent of the world`s population. People of European descent will have fallen to 9.8 percent.

More arresting is that the white population is shrinking not only in relative but in absolute terms. Two hundred million white people, one in every six on earth—a number equal to the entire population of France, Britain, Holland and Germany—will vanish by 2060.

The Caucasian race is going the way of the Mohicans.

United Nations Population Division | Department of Economic and Social Affairs

Well, I think we will have some starvations in that timeframe.

The last days of a white world :eusa_whistle:
Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050

If you are able to stop the rising anti-immigration movement and people who wish to protect their inhertiance. I don't care what percentage of the world are white or black, but I do care who owns the property our fathers made.
Oleoh, there are white people like Guno who are so consumed with white guilt that they're thrilled to see what's happening.

We call it "self-loathing".

White guilt lol My family is multi racial you pasty face cross groveling ass wipe , just enjoying you turds shitting your pants and freaking out at the demographic shift , America is going to look more like my kids and grand kids then you ,old pasty face

Hint some white people get it
Wow, I really struck a nerve.

I'm half Hispanic, by the way, as is my wife, (and therefore) as are our beautiful kids. But I don't hate my white side. I don't really care one way or the other.

Your hatred, on the other hand, was just illustrated perfectly. No doubt it's eating you alive, hating both yourself and others like this.

...Your hatred, on the other hand, was just illustrated perfectly. No doubt it's eating you alive, hating both yourself and others like this. .
Yep.

Sooner or later, the poison works its way to the surface, as we've just seen, in this case. Our colleague has lost any shred of a claim to higher moral ground in a racism context.

...Your hatred, on the other hand, was just illustrated perfectly. No doubt it's eating you alive, hating both yourself and others like this. .
Yep.

Sooner or later, the poison works its way to the surface, as we've just seen, in this case. Our colleague has lost any shred of a claim to higher moral ground in a racism context.
That kind of hatred & anger has to come out at some point. Some in the form of self loathing, the rest against others.

Oh my god! I WISH this was the typical black family, but alas, we all know it isnt.
Sure you do...I don't know where you live; however this is the norm where I live.
Lying is the norm where you live.
Must you so brazenly display your ignorance???
Says the guy who posts the most rare picture on earth, then pretends its the norm.
Now it is even more apparent why people like you are so afraid, even you see the rise of Black and minority families.
So sorry you can't keep up...

Yep.

Racism is a relative term and has, in my opinion, more to do with how one treats their fellow man. Acknowledging that whites as a race are superior is not racism, it's a fact that draws upon irrefutable historical evidence. But those who want to turn a blind eye to what should be obvious will call it racism. There are few words more ubiquitous.

In all likelihood, the Next Big Wave of immigration to the United States will be White Europeans, escaping Old Europe, and coming to New Europe (the North American continent).

Not yet. Give it a few decades.
They will never live in a place with so many guns.

Win-w

Win-win

Forum List

Back