Europeans or whites, losing their own countries

No, after WWII the colonies were freed, mostly peacefully. In other countries they just withdrew because of revolutions, and would in spite or because they couldn't, make proper goverments. You just use Europe as a scapegoate. No dictator were installed and only America are medeling in the countries. For different reason.
America is not innocent in that. Neither is Europe. All the muslims pouring into europe are refugees fleeing wars incited by people who lived under western backed dictatorships for years. And who lived under decades of western military intrusions and sanctions.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.

Nature is in the process of de-selecting them.

And it seems unlikely that the process is reversible.

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.
Too little, too late, by the looks of it.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...
People like you will eventually have to accept that the world is changing.

America is not innocent in that. Neither is Europe. All the muslims pouring into europe are refugees fleeing wars incited by people who lived under western backed dictatorships for years. And who lived under decades of western military intrusions and sanctions.
Europe is getting overrun because it now lacks the balls to say "No" and lacks the muscle to enforce its will.

Actually, there are many anti-immigration parties who are growing. In Norway we already have one. In the UK both the Conservatives and UKIP are anti-immigration. In Sweden they have the Sweden Democrats, the largest party in Sweden now. In Denmark they have a party, the third larges I belive. In Italy they have a large one. In France they have the National Front, belived to become the largest in Frane. Germany is a tragic exeption, because some leftists find it proper to remove their own populations because of the nazi genocide. Alternative for Germany is a party who can limmit their immigration, and the Christian Democratic Party are very pro immigration I belive.

more white people will continue to wake up to the invasion and colonization of our lands and will eventually defend their culture, heritage and tradition from 3rd world invaders...

...there will always be white people who will defend their culture, heritage, traditions and homes from 3rd world peasants.

This is absolutely fascinating to watch, and it illustrates the raw power of ideology.

Look at the outright glee of many on the Left as this happens, all the taunting and poking. You can sense how happy they are to see this going on. Yet, amazingly, they do this on behalf of fundamentalist religionists who treat their women and gays like dogs.

A fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study.
I have lived in Ireland for 20 years. It has become a more interesting place to live as it has become multicultural.

...there will always be white people who will defend their culture, heritage, traditions and homes from 3rd world peasants.
White people who look at other people as peasants are the problem and need to be moved on if anyone is to be moved on. Hatred should not be tolerated anywhere. I certainly would not want a person like you living anywhere near me.

White people who look at other people as peasants are the problem and need to be moved on if anyone is to be moved on. Hatred should not be tolerated anywhere

these 3rd worlders flooding into europe and the u.s. are peasants.
That's just a fact... has nothing to do with "hatred".
I certainly would not want a person like you living anywhere near me.

I certainly couldn't care less what you "want" or don't want...
I know 150 acres you won't set foot on. THAT'S a fact, too.

They will all be inbred and die out in a decade. All 15 of them.

- Person writing this is from Norway, I am not a native speaker of English. I apologize for any typos or other mistakes.

Most countries with a European majority are set to lose their own countries in the 21th century. This is caused by a massive influx of non-Whites or non-Europeans into these countries, combined with low fertility rates. I don't care much about former colonies, because they are not native to those lands, but could settle there cause of low population densety, death from Eurasian diseases (80-90% of the former population in the USA and other countries died from diseases which the travelers unknowingly brought with them. From a population of around 8 mill to 1 mill in the whole US) and better technology.

I do care much more about the countries of Europe. They have absolutely no right to take the land of other people, which the original population has inherited from their ancestors who have built it, died for it and suffered to make good places to live in. They found it, made it and died for it.

In for example the UK, the population is set to be majority non-white around 2050, the same with the USA. For no good reason, the people have been forced to accept this genocidal experiment and to be replaced by people who have no affinety for their culture or inheritance.

What do you think about this development, isn't it the very defention of sickening immorality? Is this not a crime against humanity? And why are people who are against this portrayed to be "supremacists"? Or racist? You don't need to hate anyone to not want to lose your property.

Before I end this post, I will make counter arguments to some likely posts.

They have colonized before and deserve this:
Yes, it was surely a crime. The kings and qeens in many Europeans countries did conqer nations. This were not the people, and European nations are not the only ones who have done this. The Turks were one of the longest lasting colonial powers in world history, took white slavs as slaves and other Europeans. How long should this punishment last and to how large should it really be. Because every nation in world history have done this, and the Chinese are even today replacing the Tibetan population with Han-Chinese. Which have been described as a form of genocide.

The colonization with people in America and Oceania were also wrong, but in some ways I can't blame them of going. Both were nearly empty and could house many people, it were room. Disease made it even worse. It were different times and I just don't think this can be used to justify this replacement. Not that I belive in inherited sins either, or that a majority of the population today decends from someone immoral. Not in Europe or anywhere else.

I will also add that not every European country have done this. Norway and Sweden have never had any colonies.

This is the direct result of the native Europeans massive decline of their birthrate.
You guys need workers, so you allow the third world in since you have not created new generations of workers.

You've made your bed. Nighty night.

Birthrates tend to decline in developed countries over time.
Abortion on demand and contraception, two social evils the Catholic Church has warned about. Germany is recognizing it has a declining birth and the long term consequences of it but nobody is seeing the full cause and effect of breaking God's laws.

White people who look at other people as peasants are the problem and need to be moved on if anyone is to be moved on. Hatred should not be tolerated anywhere. I certainly would not want a person like you living anywhere near me.
But they are peasants. Only Leftists entertain the notion of "hate truth". We just see it as truth.

...They will all be inbred and die out in a decade. All 15 of them.
Please continue to delude yourself that this is so.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Black people are not the minority. White people are. There are more Black people on the planet than everyone else except Asians. If youre talking about just the US there are already more people that ID as Hispanic in the US. A lot of them are also Black since only a retard thinks "Hispanic" is a race.

The more time you spend in La-La Land, the easier it is, for Hispanics to take-over your role as Dominant Minority.
Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.

Black people are not the minority. White people are. There are more Black people on the planet than everyone else except Asians. If youre talking about just the US there are already more people that ID as Hispanic in the US. A lot of them are also Black since only a retard thinks "Hispanic" is a race.
I'm not worried about whites being in the minority. In my house, one white woman has tamed 5 feral, savage Indians. So happy I married her.

Blacks haven't been the dominant minority for some time. It's not just a matter of numbers. but ability and organization. Hell, look at Asian, both West and East.
Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

...Black people are not the minority. White people are. There are more Black people on the planet than everyone else except Asians...
Too bad for you, that you're not living in a part of the world where this is true, regionally. Within the US, and, indeed, the North American continent, this is far from the case.

...If youre talking about just the US there are already more people that ID as Hispanic in the US...
Indeed.

...A lot of them are also Black since only a retard thinks "Hispanic" is a race.
When you have a breakdown of Hispanics by race, you can always come back here, and try to scare the White Folk again.

Until then, thank you for playing.

...Black people are not the minority. White people are. There are more Black people on the planet than everyone else except Asians...
Too bad for you, that you're not living in a part of the world where this is true, regionally. Within the US, and, indeed, the North American continent, this is far from the case.

...If youre talking about just the US there are already more people that ID as Hispanic in the US...
Indeed.

...A lot of them are also Black since only a retard thinks "Hispanic" is a race.
When you have a breakdown of Hispanics by race, you can always come back here, and try to scare the White Folk again.

Until then, thank you for playing.
Why is it too bad? You see I dont fear numbers like you do. That wont keep me from succeeding.

I wasnt trying to scare you. I was alerting you to your ignorance regarding what Hispanic meant. Only a fool thinks Hispanic is a race.

...Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

Distribution_of_US_Pop_by_RE_2010.jpg

...Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

Distribution_of_US_Pop_by_RE_2010.jpg
They already have found out its not that cut and dried. See what you white boys dont get is that a significant amount of you have African DNA from the days of slavery. What you are looking at there is what people "say" they are. You would probably faint if you knew how many whites were actually not pure white/european. As your women seek out Black men and other people of color your recessive genes will be gone and all you will have left is that chart. :laugh:

Weve never been the minority. Thats just a label white boys used to make themselves feel better about being outnumber.

of course that isnt true; there are 224 million white people in the country; more than black and hiospanic combined. but if it makes a black boy feel better.......................

of course that isnt true; there are 224 million white people in the country; more than black and hiospanic combined. but if it makes a black boy feel better.......................
I'm talking about the world dummy. You are like the other idiot. Hispanic is not a race. Now here comes the hard part for you to reconcile. Asians dont like your pasty asses either.

Forum List

Back