Europe is Waking Up

Czech Foreign Minister Jan Lipovsky called Europe's main task: to keep Russia away from its borders.

That is why NATO, which includes almost the entire EU, has spent the last decades moving closer to Russia's borders...
Jan, you are schizophrenic!
GCQvSkBWcAATPHv

"This is simply a shame for all Italians and anti-fascists in the world"
This is how Italian war correspondent Andrea Lucidi commented on the decision of the Italian Supreme Court to allow "zigging" (fascist salute) at commemorative events.
History teaches some people nothing ...

Prime Minister of Slovakia: Ukraine is under the total control of the United States
"Since 2014, the year after the Maidan, Kyiv has been under the total control and influence of Washington." "Ukraine is not an independent and independent country," Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico said.
He repeated that at the meeting with his Ukrainian colleague Denis Shmigal on January 24 in Uzhgorod, he will announce that Slovakia will block the admission of Ukraine to NATO, because that would mean the beginning of the third world war.
He also emphasized that the EU should take on the role of a peacemaker, instead of prolonging the war by supplying Ukraine.

Slovakia will block Ukraine’s membership in NATO and will not give Kyiv any weapons, - Prime Minister Robert Fico said that at a meeting with the Ukrainian Prime Minister of Ukraine Shmygal he will inform him about this.
"Let us confirm that they will not receive any weapons from the Slovak army and from state warehouses, I will say that there are things on which our views are completely different. As for their entry into the European Union, we respect this, but they must comply with the conditions ...
I will say that I am against Ukraine’s membership in NATO, that I will use the right of veto and block it, because this will be the foundation of the Third World War,” Fico said.

Ethnic diversity in Syria

As of 2022 there are only four Jews remaining in Syria.

Damascus once had a large Jewish community.

Jews have historically inhabited Damascus since the time of King David, around 1000 BC. Under Roman rule, the Jewish population numbered 10,000 in the city, ruled by an ethnarch.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Jewish Quarter of Damascus - Wikipedia

In 2006, travel book author Diana Darke described the Jewish Quarter as run-down and abandoned, as the Jews of Damascus left the city beginning in the late 1940s, most recently in a wave of emigration in the 1990s. She observed four abandoned synagogues, all from the 19th and 20th centuries.

They desperately want Revelation to be in the future.
1917 n2 is on the way

Russia1918.png

Good if Europe is waking up! About time!

Could also be America or Canada

1705873275879.png

The U.S. government is thinking about reducing exports of liquefied natural gas to Europe. This is reported by Politico. Allegedly for reasons of climate protection, to reduce dependence on fossil fuels.
That is, Washington has put a fat cross on Europe and pursues one goal - to turn Europe into a third world region. There must be one king. Even if he is naked.

Forum List

Back