Europe Hates Trump

According to your link, the reason it was so poorly attended was because Brussels was on lockdown during the summit.

From your link....................................

Embling asked one of the organizers why only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up at the protest.

“I think it’s, what went wrong is not the good question to ask,” the clearly frustrated organizer said.

The organizer blamed Brussels being on lockdown for the low turnout before Embling ended the interview.

If you want to see some protests against Trump, then wait until he hits London.

According to your link, the reason it was so poorly attended was because Brussels was on lockdown during the summit.

Embling asked one of the organizers why only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up at the protest.

“I think it’s, what went wrong is not the good question to ask,” the clearly frustrated organizer said.

The organizer blamed Brussels being on lockdown for the low turnout before Embling ended the interview.

You must ask me one day if it concerns me. :auiqs.jpg:

You must be concerned on some level, otherwise, why start the thread?

And, saying that people don't want to attend when it was actually because the city was on lockdown is kinda dishonest.

You must be concerned on some level, otherwise, why start the thread?

It is not a matter of concern, but of amusement.

And, saying that people don't want to attend when it was actually because the city was on lockdown is kinda dishonest.

Physician, heal thyself!

The Left is always blaming someone other than themselves.

That was a guess on the part of the organizers. Only a guess.

Ah, london, the city who's mayor meddled in our election...he wanted trump banned from london, worked out well for him, didn't it...btw, the "lockdown" excuse, very weak, very lame, only those who want to be fooled by it will be

The media fifth columnists are about to shame the nation once again. Over the next few days they’ll portray President Trump as divisive and unpopular and his visit as “controversial”. Reporting their own prejudices as news is what they do. They lie, cheat and deceive all the time. The American commie press will do the same of course. They’ll tell Americans that Trump is unpopular here and unwelcome. Don’t believe it.

Many Britons welcome his visit. Not for the first time, it’s the crass and insensitive middle classes who who will let the nation down. They smeer at working class culture. They think it’s horrid. They wouldn’t be seen dead in the Jameson pub in London, for instance, temporarily renamed The Trump Arms. But that’s the kind of welcome one of the great presidents deserves.

Posted in ATW

I took a poll...

no-one-gives-a-fuck-thomas_o_2177567.jpg

Of my friends who reside in europe they tell me that rumputin is a disgusting human. They do not hate him they just fear he will give in to Putin.

The Trump Arms, London.

There are over 8million people in London. Only 10000 signed a petition for the stooopid blimp and Mayor ‘it’s more better’ Khan passed it because he’s an infantile moron.

upload_2018-7-11_23-24-37.jpeg

People love the new name and our decorations and flags,” Mr Smyth said. “The reaction has been hugely positive.

“Yes, there’s been negativity too – people accusing us of fascism and racism. Which is disgusting. There are people who will always stoop low.

“We are celebrating free speech and democracy. Trump was voted in by the American people, so why aren’t we accepting that?
It’s not our country to judge.

“We just want to have peaceful party, some fun, in honour of Trump“.

Read more at: Meet the landlord who renamed his pub The Trump Arms in honour of the president’s visit

Many of us love Trump, but you’d never know it from the leftard media.

Europe does not hate Trump.

Only the elites in Europe .....the 1% Globlalists Totalitarians do.

Two different things!;)

Of my friends who reside in europe they tell me that rumputin is a disgusting human. They do not hate him they just fear he will give in to Putin.
Trump is an affront to civilised European values. He is the equivalent of the guy from Xmas vacation visiting the Griswalds for xmas.
The brexit trash want to suck up to him because they are desperate for a deal post any brexit. Decent intelligent people reject him and his tone deaf imbecility.

Forum List

Back