EU and Swedish Establishment are scared of Nationalist party taking power in Sweden!

Yes. Well

Your source is how do you say..... SHIT.

:290968001256257790-final:
Politico is a shit source? ROFLMAO! That's a new one....that's fucking hilarious...sorry I don't get "news" from salon and raw story and dailykos
It's AMERICAN. you expect them to tell you the turth about europe? They're also pro trump...
LMAO! Holy shit....

1. Its Politico.EU aka EUROPE
2. Politico is FAR from pro trump go read the comments on their website and on their facebook page..they HATE trump.

Yes. Well

Your source is how do you say..... SHIT.

:290968001256257790-final:
Politico is a shit source? ROFLMAO! That's a new one....that's fucking hilarious...sorry I don't get "news" from salon and raw story and dailykos
It's AMERICAN. you expect them to tell you the turth about europe? They're also pro trump...
LMAO! Holy shit....

1. Its Politico.EU aka EUROPE
2. Politico is FAR from pro trump go read the comments on their website and on their facebook page..they HATE trump.
It's american. Simple as that.
And COMMENTS are from individuals. This business is known to be pro trump and anti hillary.

Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check

Mmk? Doesn't matter WHAT the source is...the facts remain the same.

Exactly , and look at how VIOLENCE is all they know yet the left idiots chant " Let them in, Let them in" . The fact they can't take lessons from other Countries ( meaning the leftist in the US) is mind blowing you would think they would not want this life for themselves, kids, grand kids etc. Buuuuut they just don't care. LOL

Exactly , and look at how VIOLENCE is all they know yet the left idiots chant " Let them in, Let them in" . The fact they can't take lessons from other Countries ( meaning the leftist in the US) is mind blowing you would think they would not want this life for themselves, kids, grand kids etc. Buuuuut they just don't care. LOL
How can they want their lives right?

Cuz we can trust it if it's called "fact check"
I don't give a shit WHO you trust...I read enough news to know WHO is liberal,Who is conservative etc. Politico is FAR from conservative.
Clearly you know

:auiqs.jpg:
Keep showing your stupidity I really don't care lol....

Cuz we can trust it if it's called "fact check"

Tell the board which news service you will accept?

DailyKos?

DemocracyNow?

BBC?
None

So you read nothing, so how can you discuss the events in Sweden?

You have to have a News Source you enjoy reading... I mean for me Al - Jazeera and BBC are enjoyable, so which News Source do your have the least trust issues with?

Forum List

Back