Europe Hates Trump

According to your link, the reason it was so poorly attended was because Brussels was on lockdown during the summit.

From your link....................................

Embling asked one of the organizers why only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up at the protest.

“I think it’s, what went wrong is not the good question to ask,” the clearly frustrated organizer said.

The organizer blamed Brussels being on lockdown for the low turnout before Embling ended the interview.

If you want to see some protests against Trump, then wait until he hits London.
Europe has its own illegal immigrant problem that has caused its crime rate to skyrocket. if there are any protesters they are paid for because I doubt with the mess that has been created Europeans could care less about America's president.

According to your link, the reason it was so poorly attended was because Brussels was on lockdown during the summit.

Embling asked one of the organizers why only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up at the protest.

“I think it’s, what went wrong is not the good question to ask,” the clearly frustrated organizer said.

The organizer blamed Brussels being on lockdown for the low turnout before Embling ended the interview.

Europe has its own illegal immigrant problem that has caused its crime rate to skyrocket. if there are any protesters they are paid for because I doubt with the mess that has been created Europeans could care less about America's president.
Nope. People are paying to go to the protests. Everyone hates Trump apart from a few racist knuckle draggers.

Of my friends who reside in europe they tell me that rumputin is a disgusting human. They do not hate him they just fear he will give in to Putin.
Trump is an affront to civilised European values. He is the equivalent of the guy from Xmas vacation visiting the Griswalds for xmas.
The brexit trash want to suck up to him because they are desperate for a deal post any brexit. Decent intelligent people reject him and his tone deaf imbecility.
Who gives a shit? it's an affront to a majority of Americans that we have been defending your lazy asses for decades just so you can create that great socialized state you have built. When in fact you should have been building up your defenses

Of my friends who reside in europe they tell me that rumputin is a disgusting human. They do not hate him they just fear he will give in to Putin.

I live in Europe when I am not in the US. I'm not your friend, but I can tell you that Mayor Sadiq Khan is a disgusting human.
The Muslim Guy ?
I don't recall "the Moslem guy" being mentioned Mr. Coratian are you trying to project?
Nah. She hates Khan because he is a muslim and she is blinded by hate.

Trump is an affront to civilised European values. He is the equivalent of the guy from Xmas vacation visiting the Griswalds for xmas.
The brexit trash want to suck up to him because they are desperate for a deal post any brexit. Decent intelligent people reject him and his tone deaf imbecility.
Who gives a shit? it's an affront to a majority of Americans that we have been defending your lazy asses for decades just so you can create that great socialized state you have built. When in fact you should have been building up your defenses
Suck it up. Stick your bombs up your arses you deluded idiot.

Nope. People are paying to go to the protests. Everyone hates Trump apart from a few racist knuckle draggers.
they have their own problems with illegal immigrants. you really think they give a shit about trump lol

oh that's right you are Croatian lol

I live in Europe when I am not in the US. I'm not your friend, but I can tell you that Mayor Sadiq Khan is a disgusting human.
The Muslim Guy ?
I don't recall "the Moslem guy" being mentioned Mr. Coratian are you trying to project?
You can read her mind how interesting is that a Russian trick you were taught by the KGB?

The Muslim Guy ?

Don't start, you lying moron.

there are a lot of Europeans that love Trump ..they love his immigration policies

The Muslim Guy ?
You are the one blinded by hate, and bigotry, and xenophobia, and misogyny, Tammy.

they have their own problems with illegal immigrants. you really think they give a shit about trump lol
More people than not in the U.K. welcome his visit (as demonstrate by Pew), and a great many people admire him here.

The media, of course, only concentrates on the bed wetting Leftards.

I just listened to Trump and he clearly understands the leftards are in the minority but as usual they love the sound of their own whining voices.

Viva Trump!

Last edited:
oh that's right you are Croatian lol
He’s a bigoted xenophobic Welsh ‘man’.
The reason for the Croation flag is that he supported Croatia over his neighbours England in their World Cup football semifinal match yesterday.

Last edited:
The globalist politicians who are getting ousted left and right are the only ones who hate Trump. The rank and file people of these countries are electing Trump - like politicians more and more. Italy has elected a nationalist, Poland has always had one, there is growing unrest in the UK, Norway, Spain and even France.

The PEOPLE of Europe wish Trump was their leader. It’s the corrupt politicians who cling to the EU and globalist fascism.

The bed wetting moronic protestors can’t even articulate what their actual problem is with Trump when asked by reporters. Lol.

They are hilarious!

Meanwhile Trump is being greeted with great fanfare at Blenheim Palace.

Trump wins.
Again.
Sucks to be a leftard snowflake :banana:
Lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back