Eugene Robinson (Traitor): "God bless the Deep State"

And you have to be fucking stupid as hell to not understand how our government works.

Your boy Eugene is a cocksucking traitor and I'd love to be the last thing he sees as they put the blind fold on his soon to be shot ass.
Wow, so now you wanna execute people you disagree with?

You conservatives are dangerously insane.

No, I'd like to execute traitors. This man is lauding the actions of unelected officials who are countering the efforts of the man WE PUT IN CHARGE.

And he calls it patriotic.

Sorry, shithead (you and Robinson).....it is treasonous.

And, so I'd love to be pulling the trigger.

The difference is that unlike you fuckers, I'd let him have a trial first and I would abide it's outcome. You guys screech, throw shit and try another angle.

You lost the election and so you want to refight it differently.
Lol, so what this guy did is treasonous but tRump's little performance in Helsinki isn't?

Is this some.kinda joke?

Trump was elected.....he can answer to voters.

And yes Robinson is encouraging treason...making him a traitor.

You want to argue that point.....go ahead.

Stop deflecting and start thinking.
Hypocrisy. In extreme amounts.

Deflection.

Back up Eugene or get the fuck off the thread.

You had to conspire with enemies of the state and commit treason to do it.

Does the end justify the means?

219.png

:coffee:

You'll notice the left is once again absent from any defense of such a fucked up position.
Lol, no. Just waiting for you guys to finish your little circle-jerk.

Meaning you have no response that is credible.
No, I directly answered the post I replied to.

I realize that's not the conservative way, but it's the way we honest liberal types handle things.

1. You are not liberal...you are a left winger. Calling yourself a liberal is an insult to liberals.
2. You are anything but honest. You've shown that time and time again.
3. Run along.

You have no response to aid Eugene in his call for treason.

So why don't you hold his hand just prior to his end.

You'll notice the left is once again absent from any defense of such a fucked up position.

I realize that's not the conservative way, but it's the way we honest liberal types handle things.

1. You are not liberal...you are a left winger. Calling yourself a liberal is an insult to liberals.
3. Run along.

I am a liberal. That's a "left wing" thing.

I am also honest. That's also a "left wing" thing.

He is not calling for treason. You would have to be extremely paranoid to read that into his comments, esoecespec if you don't consider Cheeto Jesus's public capitulation to Vladimir treason.

3. Run along.

He is not calling for treason. You would have to be extremely paranoid to read that into his comments, esoecespec if you don't consider Cheeto Jesus's public capitulation to Vladimir treason.

No, you are not a liberal. You are a left winger.

Liberals hate big government. You worship it. Liberals are open minded. You are as fucked up as they come. Liberals are tolerant. You are tolerant until someone disagrees with you....then you attack them in any way possible.

You are not honest. You are a liar. You can't address anything. You simply drop your little turds and think that somehow people take you seriously.

He is lauding beuracrats running the country in opposition to elected officials. That is plain....simply stated in his sorry assed article. That you can't see that only shows what a left wing hack you are.

3. Run along.

No, you are not a liberal. You are a left winger.

Liberals hate big government. You worship it. Liberals are open minded. You are as fucked up as they come. Liberals are tolerant. You are tolerant until someone disagrees with you....then you attack them in any way possible.

You are not honest. You are a liar. You can't address anything. You simply drop your little turds and think that somehow people take you seriously.

He is lauding beuracrats running the country in opposition to elected officials. That is plain....simply stated in his sorry assed article. That you can't see that only shows what a left wing hack you are.
Ok dude, you go ahead and tell me all about me and my beliefs.

You have no response to aid Eugene in his call for treason....

You have to understand that it isn't treason in the eyes of the brainwashed #resistance, the orange saviour is simply illegitimate since it was her turn and the evil Russians stole the rightful crown of the psycho princess

It's the patriotic duty of the deep state to sabotage (and hopefully remove) the very stable genius in chief and save the exceptional democracy. Who cares if you're ruled by the CIA/NSA/FBI/MIC as long as you have safe spaces, pussy hats and transgender bathrooms... please try to see the bigger picture and focus on what's important...

:banana2:

You have no response to aid Eugene in his call for treason....

You have to understand that it isn't treason in the eyes of the brainwashed #resistance, the orange saviour is simply illegitimate since it was her turn and the evil Russians stole the rightful crown of the psycho princess

It's the patriotic duty of the deep state to sabotage (and hopefully remove) the very stable genius in chief and save the exceptional democracy. Who cares if you're ruled by the CIA/NSA/FBI/MIC as long as you have safe spaces, pussy hats and transgender bathrooms... please try to see the bigger picture and focus on what's important...

Trump could be a real moron and it would not matter.

We elected him and he is accountable to us.

These "deep staters" as Robinson calls them are not.

His call for their sabatoge is a call for treason.

Ready Aim......

Ouch

It's sometimes difficult to tell whether a person is evil or just dumb.

When they are both combined, it is easy to tell.

It's amazing the left can be so blatant and not get called on it by their own.

A true measure of just how unhinged they've become.

Trump could be a real moron and it would not matter.

The orange saviour actually is a real moron
We elected him and he is accountable to us.

The deep state thinks he's accountable to them
These "deep staters" as Robinson calls them are not.

Of course, they wouldn't be called the deep state if they were
His call for their sabatoge is a call for treason.

Ready Aim......

Ouch

Funny, but don't misunderestimate the deep state, they did JFK and they might do the very stable genius too if he doesn't behave

I have watch, with some interest, E.R. over the years.

While he's always been a whiny bitch for the left....this one crosses the line.

His only defense is that his small mind is going.

You'll notice the left says "There is no deep state"... and Robinson (the left) thanks it.

Is Robinson the best MSNBC can do? Fox has articulate liberal Juan Williams but MSNBC will not tolerate an alternate opinion to their leftist version of the world. As MSNBC's audience shrinks and the Washington Post becomes archaic and redundant the Robinsons of the world will gradually fade away. The funny thing is that most people who follow politics in the age of information are just as smart and informed as the self styled editorialists on the left and the Post and NBC can't seem to understand that concept

Is Robinson the best MSNBC can do? Fox has articulate liberal Juan Williams but MSNBC will not tolerate an alternate opinion to their leftist version of the world. As MSNBC's audience shrinks and the Washington Post becomes archaic and redundant the Robinsons of the world will gradually fade away. The funny thing is that most people who follow politics in the age of information are just as smart and informed as the self styled editorialists on the left and the Post and NBC can't seem to understand that concept

Yes, he is a dinosaur.

But he is also a traitor encouraging traitorous acts.

Forum List

Back