Eugene Robinson (Traitor): "God bless the Deep State"

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Fuck that bastard.

Basically, lauding the unelected cocksuckers who are running the program he wants (obstruction) in defiance of the will of the people.

Here is a true left winger:

1. This is good because it is what I want !
2. What I want is right (he called it patriotism....he should be kicked in the balls...if he had any).
3. No plausible way to allow that what Trump is doing is O.K....it has to be wrong.
4. An agency aligned against it's leader gets called...and they don't like it......tough shit.

Did I say fuck that bastard.

How about try and shoot that motherfucker.

God Bless the 'Deep State' | RealClearPolitics

Democrats in Congress are powerless; the Republican leadership, spineless. Experienced government officials know that their job is to serve the president. But what if the president does not serve the best interests of the nation?

In this emergency, the loyal and honorable "deep state" has a higher duty. It's called patriotism.

• Banned
More:

And if I also heard my president welcome what he called an "incredible" offer from Putin -- that he would allow special counsel Robert Mueller to observe questioning of the 12 Russian spies he indicted last week if Russian authorities were also allowed to interrogate Americans they speciously accuse of crimes, including a former ambassador to Moscow, Michael McFaul -- I would be furious and alarmed. I would have to wonder about the loyalty of my commander in chief. And I would have to think about my duty to the nation.

What fucktard......we can do what we want.....but you can't. And BTW: We are still really pissed we threw the election away.

• Banned
  • Banned
You'll notice the left is once again absent from any defense of such a fucked up position.

You'll notice the left is once again absent from any defense of such a fucked up position.
Just tired of deep state conspiracy theory threads based on misinformation, distortion or outright lies posted in politics instead of the conspiracy theory forum.

Fuck that bastard.

Basically, lauding the unelected cocksuckers who are running the program he wants (obstruction) in defiance of the will of the people.

2. What I want is right (he called it patriotism....he should be kicked in the balls...if he had any).
3. No plausible way to allow that what Trump is doing is O.K....it has to be wrong.
4. An agency aligned against it's leader gets called...and they don't like it......tough shit.

Democrats in Congress are powerless; the Republican leadership, spineless. Experienced government officials know that their job is to serve the president. But what if the president does not serve the best interests of the nation?

In this emergency, the loyal and honorable "deep state" has a higher duty. It's called patriotism.
Tissue?

Dotard Donald (traitor): I believe Russia over the US intelligence community.

Nothing to defend...he's right on.

The term itself is propaganda, intended to cast a sinister light upon men and women whom Trump and his minions find annoyingly knowledgeable and experienced. They are not participants in any kind of dark conspiracy. Rather, they are feared and loathed by the president and his wrecking crew of know-nothings because they have spent years, often decades, mastering the details of foreign and domestic policy.

Just tired of deep state conspiracy theory threads based on misinformation, distortion or outright lies posted in politics instead of the conspiracy theory forum.

Nice "canned" response.

Only, it was Euguene who called it for what it is.

Fuck that bastard.

Tissue?

Yes, you can have one.

Nothing to defend...he's right on.

The term itself is propaganda, intended to cast a sinister light upon men and women whom Trump and his minions find annoyingly knowledgeable and experienced. They are not participants in any kind of dark conspiracy. Rather, they are feared and loathed by the president and his wrecking crew of know-nothings because they have spent years, often decades, mastering the details of foreign and domestic policy.

Another left wing half wit (or quarter wit).

Robinson called it the deep state......so can you please not post to any of my threads unless you are going to at least do a little reading first.

I get tired of weeding out morons like you.

Fuck that bastard.

^ One serioualy muddled loser.

Fuck that bastard.

^ One serioualy muddled loser.

If you are talking about Robinson...I totally agree.

Forum List

Back