EU states poised to agree joint defence pact

ESay

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2015
According to the Financial Times, a range of European countries are going to create a new military alliance in Europe. The countries which will join to the alliance are not listed, but it is said that Germany and France were the initiators of the idea and among those who support the idea will be Italy and Spain. Formally the project will be launched in December and it will be supported by at least two-thirds of the EU members. Also it is expected that the new alliance will be not an alternative of Nato but addition to it and Nato will bear the main responsibilities for defending Europe.
Subscribe to read

Any guesses? What will this pact mean for European security? Will it be yet another bureaucratic creature without significant meaning? Or maybe it will be a full-scale military alliance of the EU countries that will have an active role in international stage?

little i know about this i would like to see the USA let the Euros do as they like and then arm up Warrior Nation Japan and the small eastern euro nations that are standing up to the 'eu' and the muslim invasion . Too much muslim influence going to 'Western europe' ESay .

Last edited:
and i think i remember the TRUMP downgrading ' nato' just a few months ago so that at least says that the TRUMP has doubts about them ESay .

Last edited:
have you guys at least started towing your money load regarding 'nato; and the 'un' ESay ??

and i think i remember the TRUMP downgrading ' nato' just a few months ago so that at least says that the TRUMP has doubts about them ESay .
Actually, I also think that Nato is somewhat outdated organization. In the times of Cold War the organization had relatively small number of members which had common goals and common enemy. The common enemy unified them and the common security wasn’t just words. Now the organization has become a large bureaucratic structure with some members not willing to fulfill their obligations. And taking into account the current number of participants, it will be hard to find a unity in solving issues.

And what AMERICAN has any use for the 'eu' ESay ??
I don’t understand the question. Did you mean what use does an American have from the EU?

yep , what use does an AMERICAN HAVE FOR THE 'EU' . From my point of view all the 'eu' does is dictate or try to dictate to other states like the Eastern European states that for example don't want muslim immigration or refugee invaders ESay .

yep , what use does an AMERICAN HAVE FOR THE 'EU' . From my point of view all the 'eu' does is dictate or try to dictate to other states like the Eastern European states that for example don't want muslim immigration or refugee invaders ESay .
Well, as far as I know the US isn’t a member of the EU. So, why should the EU have any use for an American? The US doesn’t spend anything on functioning of this organization, so I don’t understand why an American should expect something from it.

Well, as far as I know the US isn’t a member of the EU. So, why should the EU have any use for an American? The US doesn’t spend anything on functioning of this organization, so I don’t understand why an American should expect something from it.
--------------------------------------- its ok with me if 'eu' or 'euros' and their muslim refugee invaders don't like Americans . I just noted that they , the 'eu' try to over ride sovereignty of member nations , see eastern europe that are pushing back and thats good to see . See 'brexit' over in 'blighty' as an other example . See the muslim invasion of 'eu' states . All of its ok with me , as i have said , i have no use for the 'eu' , the 'un' , nato or most 'euro 'peons' ESay

Last edited:
so build that defense force , fill it with invading muslim refugees that all need jobs , its all ok with me ESay .

----------------------------------------------- no REAL American expects or wants anything from the 'eu' , i'm saying , feck the 'eu' dictators , i don't like them and thats all it is ESay .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back