Novodworskaja, Mother of Russian Democracy and Perestroika

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Interesting why nobody remembers Mother of Russian Democracy and Perestroika, Ms. Novodworkaja.
Where is the huge monument of this genie in Moscow?Where are streets in her name?Forgotten, forgotten, the Mother of Russian Democracy

6514060182130afa4d9b70d02aa.jpg

%20%D0%BD%D0%B0%20%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%B5_450.png

hqdefault.jpg

She died (naturally) a few years ago. I'm actually surprised Western Media hasn't used her death for "Putin killed his last critic ". We have a rule not to say bad things about the people who died, but I can't stay from mentioning: she hasn't been the prettiest woman in Russia.

She died (naturally) a few years ago. I'm actually surprised Western Media hasn't used her death for "Putin killed his last critic ". We have a rule not to say bad things about the people who died, but I can't stay from mentioning: she hasn't been the prettiest woman in Russia.

Western Presstitutes are afraid to show this nice girl in MSM. Just imagine reaction of folks if they see a Real Female Russian Democrat N 1

Western Presstitutes are afraid to show this nice girl in MSM. Just imagine reaction of folks if they see a Real Female Russian Democrat N 1

But she looks exactly like the majority of American women (hopefully, nobody will be insulted). Russian women are the prettiest in the world (as well as Polish and Ukrainian, but Ukrainians and Russians are the same people who have been artificially divided). Every time some male celebrity comes to Russia for the first time, he always says: I'm surprised how many pretty women I see in the streets.

But she looks exactly like the majority of American women (hopefully, nobody will be insulted). Russian women are the prettiest in the world (as well as Polish and Ukrainian, but Ukrainians and Russians are the same people who have been artificially divided). Every time some male celebrity comes to Russia for the first time, he always says: I'm surprised how many pretty women I see in the streets.

Nope, I've seen no one so ugly like Novodworskaja.There are lot of blacks, chinks, wetbacks, many are indeed fat, but most of girls are pretty and nice, laughing. Nowodvorskaj could became a star in a Horror Comedy

Nope, I've seen no one so ugly like Novodworskaja.There are lot of blacks, chinks, wetbacks, many are indeed fat, but most of girls are pretty and nice, laughing. Nowodvorskaj could became a star in a Horror Comedy

Probably she wasn't a good actress but was thirsty for the attention, so she became a politician.

Probably she wasn't a good actress but was thirsty for the attention, so she became a politician.

A democratic politician. No chance by patriots and sane folks

If I'm not mistaken, a LIBERAL politician.

According to my information folks in Russia do not use the word 'liberal'. Usually they call all libtards. lefts, gays, navalnys etc. as democrats.

According to my information folks in Russia do not use the word 'liberal'. Usually they call all libtards. lefts, gays, navalnys etc. as democrats.
As far as I know Russians use the word "liberal" and the majority of Russians are conservative and don't like liberals.

As far as I know Russians use the word "liberal" and the majority of Russians are conservative and don't like liberals.

I know the word 'democrat' only because 1989 I was the last time in Russia

She wasn't Russian ethnically. She was half a jew by father's line, so she didn't had any chance to migrate in Israel... Then she became anti-Russian agent, hating all the world and all Russians, asa primary target. Russian is not a nationality by blood, but primarily idea and outlook, so no one could have a privilege call himself as "Russian" hating other Russians...

She wasn't Russian ethnically. She was half a jew by father's line, so she didn't had any chance to migrate in Israel... Then she became anti-Russian agent, hating all the world and all Russians, asa primary target. Russian is not a nationality by blood, but primarily idea and outlook, so no one could have a privilege call himself as "Russian" hating other Russians...

Shortly said the girl was a 'Gusski'

Interesting why nobody remembers Mother of Russian Democracy and Perestroika, Ms. Novodworkaja.

One should be a complete moron to consider Novodvorskaya to be a 'Mother of Perestroyka'.
And where are you going to build such a monument? All places are taken the ones of Lenin :)

I know the word 'democrat' only because 1989 I was the last time in Russia

You don't know a thing about Russia, it's true :)

the majority of Russians are conservative

Have you ever seen a Russian, my dear lady? :)

Two Russian 'patriots': one was here 30 years ago and another one can hardly find Russia on the map :badgrin:

There are two fakes, people usually thinking about Russian patriotism :)
First - authorities think, people would upkeep their dirty deals. It's lies one moment people become full up of their "de-stalinization"... last year authorities really start to feed some trolls in internal social nets to avoid different points of view - I think, it's a serious bad indication.
Second - foreign predators think, without authorities Russia could not resist any invasion. It's a fake too... Without old leaders people rapidly find a new ones, who could organize others...

Comrade, you could think what you want, but it seems, time of "eternal teenagers" like Novodvorskaya and other dissidents and criticians of all Russian life is ending :))

Comrade, you could think what you want, but it seems, time of "eternal teenagers" like Novodvorskaya and other dissidents and criticians of all Russian life is ending :))

Thank you for your permission :) When the guys with red stars on hats were in power it was hardly possible :)
Time of who is ending? :) Again, Novodvorskaya was seriosly mentally ill. However she loved Russian in her own way.

Thank you for your permission :) When the guys with red stars on hats were in power it was hardly possible :)
Time of who is ending? :)

You'll understand it, when, as in song of Talkov, the rifle lock make click and 9 grams of lead would release your soul :)

Why do you think, guys with red stars would be the same? I think, learning positive and negative cases and reengineering of USSR would have greater success :)

You'll understand it, when, as in song of Talkov, the rifle lock make click and 9 grams of lead would release your soul :)

Why do you think, guys with red stars would be the same? I think, learning positive and negative cases and reengineering of USSR would have greater success :)

I am not Talkov :) And there is no such thing as 'time of Novodvorskaya'. Again, she was mentally ill and had not any smallest influence in Russia. She constitutes interest only for 'Russian patriots' who was in Russia 30 years ago as Baron.
Is there now time of Poklonskaya or Milonov? They are just mentally ill persons too.
As for Novodvorskaya she was a complete idiot, but again, she loved Russia and was a sincere person unlike this scum Zyganov, Zhirinovsky, Mironov, Yavlinsky or Kasyanov.

Yes, sure, but I am not that interested in the empire which collapsed 30 years ago.

Don't pay attention, Biker, you have a very cute avatar. Remember our favorite movie "Business romance": "Значит, хорошие сапоги, надо брать."

Forum List

Back