EU sanctions against Israel

If he wants to play those games then look at every Islamic nation and ask what happened to the original indigenous people. Then look to the Koran for the answer, the muslims imposed their religion on the land and gave the inhabitants the choice of death or conversion. The majority fought to the bitter end, then refused to convert and were murdered in their millions. Ask why it is still going on in parts of Africa and Europe today and why this POS is not making a song and dance about it ?
That's pretty strange coming from someone who supports forcing people to recognize the Jewish State.

No force is in evidence, it is just accepting the terms of Israel's acceptance by the UN, it is they who declared that Israel is the Jewish state. So all decent people want is for the inhumane, terrorists, anti Semites, Nazis, white supremacists, Jew haters, islamonazis and racist scum to recognise the terms as set out by the UN in 1949.

If you have a problem with that then you are in one of the above groups and should be going for psychological rehabilitation to reverse the brainwashing

Stating that Europe at-large has a history of extreme prejudice against Jews, and that that prejudice is still very much alive and well in our present age, is manifesting bigotry?

Only if Accuracy and Truth may be considered Bigotry.

Euro-Trash killed 6,000,000 Jews - not centuries ago, but within Living Memory.

Large areas of Europe, formerly containing substantive Jewish populations, remain Jew-free to this very day, and several European countries persistently favor Arab countries over Israel, even long before the Palestinian troubles became such a hot potato.

I am (insofar as is known) a mixture of Irish and German and without any known and substantive Jewish heritage, so, in a very real sense, I am a non-Jewish 'European', calling other Europeans prejudiced against Jews.

I am one of them, by genetics and by heritage, and I speak accurately and truly.

I see no bigotry in that.

You are welcome to (try to) spin that otherwise, if that suits your agenda, and you think you can get away with it.

About 8 million European soldiers and 30 million civilians from allied countries died fighting the Nazis. Many more Christians were killed by the Nazis than Jews, you lunatic. Have some empathy for your own people instead of ass licking the Jews.

Where the Christians held in death camps and treated as slaves until they died or were killed, or where they fighting a war as soldiers. If the latter then it does not count does it, unlike the mass murders of Jews by the Germans and Soviets.

Yes.

"The genocidal policies of the Nazis resulted in the deaths of about as many Polish Gentiles as Polish Jews, thus making them co-victims in a Forgotten Holocaust. This Holocaust has been largely ignored because historians who have written on the subject of the Holocaust have chosen to interpret the tragedy in exclusivistic terms--namely, as the most tragic period in the history of the Jewish Diaspora. To them, the Holocaust was unique to the Jews, and they therefore have had little or nothing to say about the nine million Gentiles, including three million Poles, who also perished in the greatest tragedy the world has ever known. Little wonder that many people who experienced these events share the feeling of Nobel Laureate Czeslaw Milosz, who anxious when the meaning of the word Holocaust undergoes gradual modifications, so that the word begins to belong to the history of the Jews exclusively, as if among the victims there were not also millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, and prisoners of other nationalities. -- Richard C. Lukas, preface to The Forgotten Holocaust: The Poles under German Occupation 1939-1944"

Ukrainians 5.5 - 7 million
Jews (of all countries) 6 million +
Russian POWs 3.3 million +
Russian Civilians 2 million +
Poles 3 million +
Yugoslavians 1.5 million +
Gypsies 200,000 - 500,000
Mentally/Physically Disabled 70,000- 250,000
Homosexuals Tens of thousands
Overlooked Millions Non-Jewish Victims of the Holocaust

And how many did your fellow muslims massace and murder not long after in India during another Islamic land theft episode. Was it 50 million or was it more

As a percentage of population, many more Muslims than Hindus were killed. As usual, you are full of crap.

How about a link from a non partisan source to prove this claim ?

No force is in evidence, it is just accepting the terms of Israel's acceptance by the UN, it is they who declared that Israel is the Jewish state. So all decent people want is for the inhumane, terrorists, anti Semites, Nazis, white supremacists, Jew haters, islamonazis and racist scum to recognise the terms as set out by the UN in 1949.

If you have a problem with that then you are in one of the above groups and should be going for psychological rehabilitation to reverse the brainwashing
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about laws the Knesset is enacting forcing people in Israel to formally recognize it as the "Jewish State". As well as demanding the Pals do the same as part of any peace agreement.

If people don't want to recognize Israel as a Jewish State, tough shit, that's their prerogative.

About 8 million European soldiers and 30 million civilians from allied countries died fighting the Nazis. Many more Christians were killed by the Nazis than Jews, you lunatic. Have some empathy for your own people instead of ass licking the Jews.

Where the Christians held in death camps and treated as slaves until they died or were killed, or where they fighting a war as soldiers. If the latter then it does not count does it, unlike the mass murders of Jews by the Germans and Soviets.

Yes.

"The genocidal policies of the Nazis resulted in the deaths of about as many Polish Gentiles as Polish Jews, thus making them co-victims in a Forgotten Holocaust. This Holocaust has been largely ignored because historians who have written on the subject of the Holocaust have chosen to interpret the tragedy in exclusivistic terms--namely, as the most tragic period in the history of the Jewish Diaspora. To them, the Holocaust was unique to the Jews, and they therefore have had little or nothing to say about the nine million Gentiles, including three million Poles, who also perished in the greatest tragedy the world has ever known. Little wonder that many people who experienced these events share the feeling of Nobel Laureate Czeslaw Milosz, who anxious when the meaning of the word Holocaust undergoes gradual modifications, so that the word begins to belong to the history of the Jews exclusively, as if among the victims there were not also millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, and prisoners of other nationalities. -- Richard C. Lukas, preface to The Forgotten Holocaust: The Poles under German Occupation 1939-1944"

Poles 3 million +

And how many did your fellow muslims massace and murder not long after in India during another Islamic land theft episode. Was it 50 million or was it more

As a percentage of population, many more Muslims than Hindus were killed. As usual, you are full of crap.

It is non-partisan it is a piece written by an American (Jewish) academic from a U.S. university.

I believe I see a little hint of bigotry in your post.
What is the nature of this supposed bigotry?

Euro-Trash
They are not to be trusted

I think that implies a little bigotry.
Stating that Europe at-large has a history of extreme prejudice against Jews, and that that prejudice is still very much alive and well in our present age, is manifesting bigotry?

Large areas of Europe, formerly containing substantive Jewish populations, remain Jew-free to this very day, and several European countries persistently favor Arab countries over Israel, even long before the Palestinian troubles became such a hot potato.

I am (insofar as is known) a mixture of Irish and German and without any known and substantive Jewish heritage, so, in a very real sense, I am a non-Jewish 'European', calling other Europeans prejudiced against Jews.

I am one of them, by genetics and by heritage, and I speak accurately and truly.

You are welcome to (try to) spin that otherwise, if that suits your agenda, and you think you can get away with it.
Hi Kondie...........I agree with much of what you said.........I think most European countries didn't give a stuff about the Palestinians up until recent times,and in fact were pleased they shifted the burden of their hatred of the Jews to Palestine......today,yes the Israelis in my opinion are playing a dangerous game not coming to the table(you will say they have already,by Nit and Yarhoo's comments only reinforce the real intentions of Israel) of a peace settlement...........This could and nearly was resolved in the past.If peace was achieved between Israel and the Palestinians both side would benefit in so many ways.....I have said on so many occasions that only the Jews and Palestinians can resolve this schism...and should do everything to bring this to a conclusion,as both peoples deserve this.............................but I wonder sometimes during this period with the potential of ISIS influencing Hamas and the obvious Israeli move to the Far Right Scum.......but I live in hope.

As for some Europeans.....a section of their populations still hate the Jews but this manifestation is not because they care about Palestine but in defence of their Guilt of the Slaughtering of Jews in the first place(as you say in living memory) but the same could be pointed at some Jews in their treatment of the Palestinians..........Not all but the world seems to be run by Mad people these days.....and Mad is Bad and Bad is Mad....steve

Simple explanations are the best and in this case Jew Hatred in Europe has risen in line with Islamic immigration. The politicians are seeing the figures and are getting scared because the people are now asking questions, and demanding answers. The majority of Europeans are demanding a complete halt to Islamic immigration and deportation of those already here when found to be committing any crimes. They want the death penalty bringing back for terrorist related offences, and mosques closed down if found to have links to extremists, extremism and terrorism. Wont be long before this makes its way to Australia and the muslim there start to feel the pain.
There is much truth in what you say Phoenall and yes Australia is affected in this,we have had a nutter killing folk in the Lindt Café in Sydney......and Australians going to Syria via Turkey and fighting and Dying for the Corrupting ISIS cause......laws are being drawn up to never allow back into Australia citizens or dual passport holders..who travel to join ISIS.....two young boys 15 and 16 were detained last week at Sydney Airport trying to board a plane to Syria/ISIS...so we are well aware,these men/boys/women are mostly 2nd Generation Australian born.....steve we had to witness the 7 year old Australian son of one of these ISIS mongrels standing holding the severed head of a man,innocent no doubt.

Last edited:

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about laws the Knesset is enacting forcing people in Israel to formally recognize it as the "Jewish State". As well as demanding the Pals do the same as part of any peace agreement.

If people don't want to recognize Israel as a Jewish State, tough shit, that's their prerogative.

Then they should not be citizens of the Jewish state should they. As I said the UN made it the JEWISH STATE in 1949 and no one can alter that, even Arafat accepted it as the Jewish state on behalf of the arab muslim "Palestinians".

The arab muslims demand that 6 million illegal immigrants be allowed into Israel fully armed and without any promises not to start killing, is that ever going to happen ?

Yes.

Poles 3 million +

It is non-partisan it is a piece written by an American (Jewish) academic from a U.S. university.

So then where is the link to this from your American (jewish ) academic from a US university

As a percentage of population, many more Muslims than Hindus were killed. As usual, you are full of crap

Euro-Trash

Hi Kondie...........I agree with much of what you said.........I think most European countries didn't give a stuff about the Palestinians up until recent times,and in fact were pleased they shifted the burden of their hatred of the Jews to Palestine......today,yes the Israelis in my opinion are playing a dangerous game not coming to the table(you will say they have already,by Nit and Yarhoo's comments only reinforce the real intentions of Israel) of a peace settlement...........This could and nearly was resolved in the past.If peace was achieved between Israel and the Palestinians both side would benefit in so many ways.....I have said on so many occasions that only the Jews and Palestinians can resolve this schism...and should do everything to bring this to a conclusion,as both peoples deserve this.............................but I wonder sometimes during this period with the potential of ISIS influencing Hamas and the obvious Israeli move to the Far Right Scum.......but I live in hope.

As for some Europeans.....a section of their populations still hate the Jews but this manifestation is not because they care about Palestine but in defence of their Guilt of the Slaughtering of Jews in the first place(as you say in living memory) but the same could be pointed at some Jews in their treatment of the Palestinians..........Not all but the world seems to be run by Mad people these days.....and Mad is Bad and Bad is Mad....steve

Simple explanations are the best and in this case Jew Hatred in Europe has risen in line with Islamic immigration. The politicians are seeing the figures and are getting scared because the people are now asking questions, and demanding answers. The majority of Europeans are demanding a complete halt to Islamic immigration and deportation of those already here when found to be committing any crimes. They want the death penalty bringing back for terrorist related offences, and mosques closed down if found to have links to extremists, extremism and terrorism. Wont be long before this makes its way to Australia and the muslim there start to feel the pain.
There is much truth in what you say Phoenall and yes Australia is affected in this,we have had a nutter killing folk in the Lindt Café in Sydney......and Australians going to Syria via Turkey and fighting and Dying for the Corrupting ISIS cause......laws are being drawn up to never allow back into Australia citizens or dual passport holders..who travel to join ISIS.....two young boys 15 and 16 were detained last week at Sydney Airport trying to board a plane to Syria/ISIS...so we are well aware,these men/boys/women are mostly 2nd Generation Australian born.....steve we had to witness the 7 year old Australian son of one of these ISIS mongrels standing holding the severed head of a man,innocent no doubt.

It seems to be typical muslim behaviour these days as it is happening all over the world. They are not just travelling to Syria either, some go to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and the horn of Africa. I believe some have even travelled to the west bank via Jordan to kill the Jews, and gaza via Egypt

Yes.

Poles 3 million +

So then where is the link to this from your American (jewish ) academic from a US university

As a percentage of population, many more Muslims than Hindus were killed. As usual, you are full of crap

It was the main link you idiot.

It was the main link you idiot.

So where is this main link that shows many more muslims than hindus were killed as I cant see it in the last 3 pages.

Seems that every time you are caught out LYING or posting false information you instantly attack the other poster. Must be upsetting to be shown to be such an ignorant LIAR all the time.

New EU Report Calls for Tougher Sanctions Against Israel Over Construction Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

A report that is being prepared by the European Union (EU) calls for tougher sanctions against Israel over the Jewish state’s continued construction in eastern Jerusalem, which the EU said is threatening the “viability of the two-state solution.”

The Eu looks to be on the verge of sanctions against the Jew state for its continued violation of international law.

Excellent news.
Yeah, they had the nerve to defend them selves against 3.800 Hamas rockets. How dare they ?

The EU places sanctions on states that break human rights laws. There is no doubt that the EU will eventually place sanctions on Israel, just as individual European states placed sanctions on White-ruled South Africa before there was an EU.
Did they place sanctions on Iran for all their proxy attacks (ex Yemen), or against the PA for shelling Israel with 3,800 rockets ? Just curious.

Euro-Trash

Yes.

Poles 3 million +
Excellent article

I am not sure if you are sarcastic in saying Israel has not abided by international humanitarian law.

The human rights commission of the UN General assembly has cited Israel to be in violation multiple times.

But then again you probably think anyone that criticizes Israel's actions (including the UN, true Torah Jews, Neturei Karta are anti Semitic or Nazi's)

Is there any group that criticizes Israel's actions whom you don't consider an anti Semite?

Human Rights Documents

ODS HOME PAGE

The Human Rights Council,Guided by the principles and objectives of the Charter of the United Nations, the Universal

Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenants on Human Rights,

Guided also by the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination and the inadmissibility of the acquisition of land by the use of force, as enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations,

Affirming the applicability of the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, of 12 August 1949, to the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem,

4. Demands further that Israel, the occupying power, cease immediately all current excavations beneath and around the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound, and refrain from any act that may endanger the structure, or change the nature of the holy sites both Islamic and Christian in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, particularly in and around Jerusalem;

5. Calls for immediate international protection of the Palestinian people in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, in compliance with international human rights and humanitarian law both applicable in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem;

6. Also calls for the immediate cessation of all Israeli military attacks and operations throughout the Occupied Palestinian Territory and the firing of crude rockets by Palestinian combatants against southern Israel;

7. Demands that the occupying power, Israel, immediately stop its illegal decision to demolish a large number of Palestinian houses in the East Jerusalem neighbourhood of al-Bustan in the Selwan area, near the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which will be resulting in the displacement of more than 1,500 Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem;

8. Demands that the occupying power, Israel, release Palestinian prisoners and detainees;

9. Calls upon the occupying power, Israel, to lift checkpoints and to open all crossing points and borders in accordance with international agreements;

10. Decides to continue the consideration of this question at its thirteenth session of March 2010.

BULLSHIT as under the terms of the Geneva conventions Israel is within its rights to demolish known military property.
I am not denying Israel has the right to destroy military property I am just proving to you that their means of doing so is indeed in violation of International humanitarian law. Shalom!

No you copied and pasted a report from a proven anti semitic committee that ignores the parts of the Geneva conventions that don't meet with their POV.

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions Israel can destroy any building that is or could be used for any military purpose when they enemy is attacking them. So by International law Israel could flatten gaza and thers is not a thing that can be done about it.

The UN bases its findings on actual ground observations. They are impartial and even criticize Hamas for launching missiles on Israeli civilians. They do not want to see any civilians killed on either side.

Listen to your brothers of the Neturei Karta and true Torah Jews, but maybe you think they are anti semetic too:

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
Home True Torah Jews

Who do think is not anti semetic that has criticized Israeli's treatment towards Palestinians?

Try reading a lot more of the crap coming from alleged UN sources and you will see that they are NGO's that are allowed to speak freely without danger of arrest for incitement to racism, incitemenmt to religious intolerance and incitement to violence. Nor can they be brought to court for libel because they are protected by certain privileges. So they LIE and LIBEL Israel with impunity while idiots believe their every word because it is what they want to see and hear. If the arab muslims fought in the open ( over 50% of gaza is open land ) then not one civilian would be killed, and the arab muslims could not claim that civilians were targeted deliberately. All that would be killed would be hamas terrorists armed and unarmed by Israeli retaliation to arab muslim illegal weapons and acts of war.
Those groups you mention have you read their end time stories, if you had you would not be pushing them as much as you are because they say that only they will be left when the messiah comes to Earth and he will strike dead all the non Jews
What outside sources do Zionists trust that criticize Israel's treatment of the Palestinians?

BULLSHIT as under the terms of the Geneva conventions Israel is within its rights to demolish known military property.
I am not denying Israel has the right to destroy military property I am just proving to you that their means of doing so is indeed in violation of International humanitarian law. Shalom!

No you copied and pasted a report from a proven anti semitic committee that ignores the parts of the Geneva conventions that don't meet with their POV.

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions Israel can destroy any building that is or could be used for any military purpose when they enemy is attacking them. So by International law Israel could flatten gaza and thers is not a thing that can be done about it.

The UN bases its findings on actual ground observations. They are impartial and even criticize Hamas for launching missiles on Israeli civilians. They do not want to see any civilians killed on either side.

Listen to your brothers of the Neturei Karta and true Torah Jews, but maybe you think they are anti semetic too:

Home True Torah Jews

Who do think is not anti semetic that has criticized Israeli's treatment towards Palestinians?

Try reading a lot more of the crap coming from alleged UN sources and you will see that they are NGO's that are allowed to speak freely without danger of arrest for incitement to racism, incitemenmt to religious intolerance and incitement to violence. Nor can they be brought to court for libel because they are protected by certain privileges. So they LIE and LIBEL Israel with impunity while idiots believe their every word because it is what they want to see and hear. If the arab muslims fought in the open ( over 50% of gaza is open land ) then not one civilian would be killed, and the arab muslims could not claim that civilians were targeted deliberately. All that would be killed would be hamas terrorists armed and unarmed by Israeli retaliation to arab muslim illegal weapons and acts of war.
Those groups you mention have you read their end time stories, if you had you would not be pushing them as much as you are because they say that only they will be left when the messiah comes to Earth and he will strike dead all the non Jews
What outside sources do Zionists trust that criticize Israel's treatment of the Palestinians?

Those that are non partisan and don't have ties to neo Marxism and islam.

...What outside sources do Zionists trust that criticize Israel's treatment of the Palestinians?
Are you operating under the delusion that supporters of Israel require any such outside sources? Whatever for? What difference does it make?

The Jews of Israel have won the battle for Old Palestine. It's theirs now. The remaining Muslim-Arabs are now squatters. They need to leave.

It's no more complicated than that, in the long run.

Leave.

Or continue to fight and die.

Either is acceptable.

In the end, the Jews will complete the conquest of Eretz Yisrael, taking it all, from the River to the Sea.

Believe it.

Come to think of it, Obumble's pushing on Israel - against the wishes of much of Congress and much of the American People - may, in the short run, prove to be a good thing.

Freed from the restrain of American concerns over appearances, and driven temporarily into the Russian camp, the Israelis would be free to complete their Reconquista and drive out the Muslims, pushing them back across the border into Jordan et al - much as the Russians re-took Crimea, and pushed the Ukrainians out of that parcel of land.

It would also prove to the rest of the world, as well as themselves, that the Israelis are still capable of acting on their own, for their own best interests, and to the devil with the hindmost - decades after they last served-up such proofs.

Afterwards, the Israelis can decide for themselves whether they want to drift back into the American camp, once a more sane and sophisticated Administration and foreign policy are ready to welcome Israel back with open arms as the old friends and staunch allies that they've always been in the past.

Perhaps they can take a 'vacation' from close ties with America, until January 20, 2017, anyway.

I don't want to see them leave the American camp, but, in the long run, perhaps such a 'vacation' would have good results for both, and deepen and strengthen our ties, afterwards.

Even good friends argue from time to time, and the Israelis know that once Obama leaves office, things get better again, quickly, at the speed of light.

Home True Torah Jews

Those that are non partisan and don't have ties to neo Marxism and islam.
What groups make your top 5 list?

...What outside sources do Zionists trust that criticize Israel's treatment of the Palestinians?
Are you operating under the delusion that supporters of Israel require any such outside sources? Whatever for? What difference does it make?

The Jews of Israel have won the battle for Old Palestine. It's theirs now. The remaining Muslim-Arabs are now squatters. They need to leave.

It's no more complicated than that, in the long run.

Leave.

Or continue to fight and die.

Either is acceptable.

In the end, the Jews will complete the conquest of Eretz Yisrael, taking it all, from the River to the Sea.

Believe it.
Well if that's what you really think....then by your own admittance "LET BRING ON A WAR TO GET RID OF ISRAEL COMPLETELY AS YOU TRIED TO DO AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS" you see Kondy,you advocate Israel doing it,so therefore you advocate others doing it to Israel.you cannot have it both ways.

Your comments are ridiculous,thank goodness I don't think like you..........I believe in a two state solution that is fair......you on the other hand wish the elimination of the Palestinian people.You are just not BAD but BADDER THAN BAD......like the rest of your obsequious Possee.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back