The IDF will shoot them

I

Indofred

Advertisement

Palestinian students invent vest that helps the blind navigate without canes

A vest that uses vibration and voice commands to allow the blind and seriously visually impaired to walk unaided has been developed by Palestinian students from the Polytechnic University in Hebron.

I'm guessing the IDF will ban them, and threaten to kill blind people on sight, just in case they're wearing suicide vests.

Advertisement

A vest that uses vibration and voice commands to allow the blind and seriously visually impaired to walk unaided has been developed by Palestinian students from the Polytechnic University in Hebron.

I'm guessing the IDF will ban them, and threaten to kill blind people on sight, just in case they're wearing suicide vests.

Way to take something that could be really positive and twist it around to suit your agenda.

I gues if it's indeed of no risk, the IDF will learn about the object and shoot no one. But then again, the enitre post of this thread is pure bashing, who cares.

Nontheless, if that's indeed an honest startup to help the helpless, then congrats are in order. This is pretty cool.

Some classics...

distancing ourselves from this is not such a bad idea ...its all madness both sides have systemic ptsd...leave these fueding neighbours to resolve their issues..their what came first chicken egg paradox

Advertisement

Typical NAZI JEW HATRED make a claim without first seeing if it is the case.

Forum List

Back